U-High (Baton Rouge)-Ausberry Brothers.....

RedZone

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana beats a Louisiana State Champ it means NOTHING.

Another State beats a Louisiana State Champ it's a big fucking deal in Tiny Pecker World.

There he goes again!

Trying to equate close, narrow wins to a 53-0 running clock, shellacking.

To the contrary, you always mention the in-state losses. You even celebrate them.

But when it's an out-of-state shellacking?

"means nothing"

"so what???"

"BIG FUCKING DEAL"

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The STA All Stars beat John Curtis 27-13.

St Aug (NOLA) also beat John Curtis 29-28.....Rummel would go on to knock St Aug off.....

And now subject-changing time.

A bad STA team beat John Curtis, 27-13, which was 24-0 in the 4th quarter.

St. Augustine beats them by 1-point and RedZone treats it as an equivalent result.

He just keeps digging and proving us right.

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

St Aug (NOLA) also beat John Curtis 29-28.....Rummel would go on to knock St Aug off.....

Curtis won the 3A State Championship.....

Lets throw STA a parade too! 

STA beat Curtis more convincingly than St Aug did. One is not like the other 

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think I finally figured it out.

There's only one logical reason why people can be so stupid.

You people are just jealous of RedZone and Louisiana. I get it.

Pound for Pound the Greatest Football State in the Nation........it bothers you.

Let it!

Red Zone snapped. He’s gone Looney Tunes. My work is complete. 

Time to clock out 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Topic is U-High (Baton Rouge)-Ausberry Brothers.

Finch has close to 50 posts in the thread, not ONE on the topic...then claims someone changed the subject.

You changing the subject

👇

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Curtis won the 3A State Championship.....

Lets throw STA a parade too! 

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Topic is U-High (Baton Rouge)-Ausberry Brothers.

Finch has close to 50 posts in the thread, not ONE on the topic...then claims someone changed the subject.

Finch invades threads and participates in the hijacking of......then when something comes up in the hijacking process that Finch can't refute he then cries "you changed the subject"......

He does this in every thread.

UglyWavyGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You changing the subject

👇

This is a perfect Example.......Finch has 10-20 posts in this thread about John Curtis. Why, who knows. I didn't bring up John Curtis in this thread. This thread sure wasn't about Curtis.

When I talk about John Curtis after the hijacking I'm changing the subject. LMAO

Oh, man...you can't make this stuff up!

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This is a perfect Example.......Finch has 10-20 posts in this thread about John Curtis. Why, who knows. I didn't bring up John Curtis in this thread. This thread sure wasn't about Curtis.

When I talk about John Curtis after the hijacking I'm changing the subject. LMAO

Oh, man...you can't make this stuff up!

RZ:
“When John Curtis ran defending 6A Plant (TAMPA) out of NOLA with one of their worst losses ever at the time you Florida pukes cried like little bitches....then Plant lost in the Playoffs and the Florida pukes were once again happy. Plant was then considered "shit” 

This is what I read you posting earlier in the thread… 

I was mentioning back in the day about not that Plant lost to Dr Phillips 24-7 in the playoffs, but how they lost.  Their offense was futile, compiling under 130 yards offensively if I recall correctly.  
Plant’s lone score was from a special teams kickoff return TD when down 21-0 at the time well into the 2nd half.  

Thus, the two best opponents Plant faced yielded 3 points offensively and the FG was probably on JC backups. 

Plant lost their best OL prior to the season opener due to multiple concussions (Klepal a FSU commit). 
That sure didn’t help and wasn’t JC’s fault, but any way you slice it… Plant’s futile offensive production vs JC and Dr Phillips more than trumps a lofty preseason ranking, based on prior seasons and not a down of actual 2012 football.  Plant simply wasn’t good in 2012. The season speaks for itself.  

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The first mention of John Curtis in this thread?

You guessed it.

👇

On 6/16/2021 at 2:12 PM, RedZone said:

Maxpreps knows U-High exists......they were #21 there just a couple years ago and they have been ranked plenty of times in the past.

Because you don't just means you are a dumbass which we've been over already.

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/yaqhqU15xkuMoByIfgVx4g/high-school-football-rankings--every-team-that-has-appeared-in-the-final-maxpreps-top-25-since-2008.htm

Louisiana
Acadiana (Lafayette) – 2010 (15)
Archbishop Rummel (Metairie) – 2019 (19)
Destrehan – 2008 (18)
East Jefferson (Metairie) – 2013 (23)

University Lab (Baton Rouge) – 2018 (21)
West Monroe – 2009 (11)

😄

20 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

RZ:
“When John Curtis ran defending 6A Plant (TAMPA) out of NOLA with one of their worst losses ever at the time you Florida pukes cried like little bitches....then Plant lost in the Playoffs and the Florida pukes were once again happy. Plant was then considered "shit” 

This is what I read you posting earlier in the thread… 

I was mentioning back in the day about not that Plant lost to Dr Phillips 24-7 in the playoffs, but how they lost.  Their offense was futile, compiling under 130 yards offensively if I recall correctly.  
Plant’s lone score was from a special teams kickoff return TD when down 21-0 at the time well into the 2nd half.  

Thus, the two best opponents Plant faced yielded 3 points offensively and the FG was probably on JC backups. 

Plant lost their best OL prior to the season opener due to multiple concussions (Klepal a FSU commit). 
That sure didn’t help and wasn’t JC’s fault, but any way you slice it… Plant’s futile offensive production vs JC and Dr Phillips more than trumps a lofty preseason ranking, based on prior seasons and not a down of actual 2012 football.  Plant simply wasn’t good in 2012. The season speaks for itself.  

Plant was still basically a Top 20 Florida team....most of these hyped OOS matchups never live up to the hype anyways. Curtis did play the backups starting the 4th quarter.

21 Plant [Henry B.] (Tampa, FL)   team preview Florida 8A District 6 8A 10-2 3-0 (1st) 4-1 47.8 32.7 93-45
WINS: #408 Robinson (Tampa, FL) (26-24), #624 Armwood (Seffner, FL) (20-19), #1274 Wharton (Tampa, FL) (27-7), #1510 Freedom (Orlando, FL) (48-31), #1634 Jefferson [Thomas] (Tampa, FL) (53-20), #2282 Jesuit (Tampa, FL) (18-0), #2778 Alonso (Tampa, FL) (22-12), #2819 Tampa Bay Tech (Tampa, FL) (21-14), #5039 Bloomingdale (Valrico, FL) (51-20), #7662 Brandon (FL) (55-0), LOSSES: #198 Curtis [John] (River Ridge, LA) (33-3), #291 Dr. Phillips (Orlando, FL) (24-7)

It really doesn't matter in the big picture.....it was just a game. 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Plant was still basically a Top 20 Florida team....

They played 4 teams in the top 1000.

Lost to #198 John Curtis, 33-3

Lost to #291 Dr. Phillips, 24-7

Beat #408 Robinson, 26-24

Beat #624 Armwood, 20-19 (in OT)

They stunk.

They were outside the top 20 in calpreps and barely inside it according to Massey.

Doesn't matter because they were the best team Curtis played.

22 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They played 4 teams in the top 1000.

Lost to #198 John Curtis, 33-3

Lost to #291 Dr. Phillips, 24-7

Beat #408 Robinson, 26-24

Beat #624 Armwood, 20-19 (in OT)

They stunk.

You want people to think Plant stunk, but you want people to think 2019 Zachary was great.

Using your logic Zachary stunk too. Zachary was damn close to losing 9 games in 2019.....they lost 3. One to a team not even in Top 1000. I'm not even sure Zachary finished in the LWSA Final Top 10 in 5A. BUT, whatever. 

ZACHARY CLOSE WINS: #438 Brandon (MS) (19-17), #880 Ruston (LA) (35-27), #1155 Hahnville (Boutte, LA) (21-19), #1258 Walker (LA) (35-33), #1953 Scotlandville (Baton Rouge, LA) (20-12), #2681 Live Oak (Watson, LA) (21-16)

This is a false equivalency because to make a true comparison, Deerfield would have had to been the top team in Florida, and Zachary would have been fringe top 20 in Louisiana. 

The fact is Zachary was ranked higher in Louisiana than DFB was in FL, where John Curtis was the best team in state history, and Plant had by far their worst team from 2006-2013 during the year they played Curtis. 

It’s no comparison. 

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

You want people to think Plant stunk, but you want people to think 2019 Zachary was great.

No, clearly not.

You're just making stuff up again.

👇

15 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody is saying that Zachary was good. We know they weren't.

Nobody is saying that Deerfield Beach was great because they beat them. We know they weren't.

We're saying that Zachary is one of the best programs in Louisiana's largest classification and they hardly ever lose by double digits.

And Deerfield Beach beat them like they beat Spanish River or Ely.

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

Using your logic Zachary stunk too.

Uh, yeah.

Again, you're just making stuff up.

👇

14 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Again, we know that Zachary is not good.

Understood.

We're talking about their standing in Louisiana and the magnitude of the beatdown that Deerfield Beach gave them.

Pointing out other losses, or standard 10-point and 19-point losses, isn't relevant to our point.

Zachary is sort of a strange animal anyways.

Zachary's best team was in 2015 when they won the 5A State "Public" Championship. Zachary's has won 3 recent State Championships, but 2015 is considered their best team of the 3, they finished #1 here in 2015. You have to remember Louisiana is split in the playoffs.

Tiny 1A Calvary Baptist (Shreveport) put 42 on Zachary and thumped the 5A Champ by 2 TDs that year. Calvary Baptist was ranked #54 in Louisiana and  #2197 Nationally (Calpreps)

Zachary again had some close wins and didn't show up for a game basically vs Calvary Baptist.

1 Zachary (LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 4 5A 14-1 5-0 (1st) 12-0 61.3 37.5 117-65
WINS: #82 Catholic (Baton Rouge, LA) (41-26), #268 Parkway (Bossier City, LA) (41-27), #300 Ehret [John] (Marrero, LA) (46-12), #484 Scotlandville (Baton Rouge, LA) (49-46), #765 Hahnville (Boutte, LA) (55-27), #1169 Dutchtown (Geismar, LA) (35-14), #1169 Dutchtown (Geismar, LA) (44-34), #1619 East Ascension (Gonzales, LA) (38-25), #1635 Live Oak (Watson, LA) (29-0), #2316 Denham Springs (LA) (32-30), #2380 Sulphur (LA) (54-32), #2744 Central (Baton Rouge, LA) (49-27), #3588 Wilkinson County (Woodville, MS) (56-34), #3660 Walker (LA) (29-18), LOSSES: #2197 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, LA) (42-28)

Point?

Had a tiny Florida school ranked #54 in Florida beat the Louisiana 5A State Champion handing them their only loss nolescum813 would have had a 33 inch erection and creamed himself, all of Florida and half of Cuba. 

Fucking joke poster!

Does “tiny” American Heritage-Delray campus get the Red Zone bump for destroying the biggest team in Louisiana at their house almost by running clock? 

West Monroe lost a miracle state semi finals game or they could have won state the year they got donkey punched by AHD 31-7. AHD got blasted out of the 2nd round 

you mean like that?

Deerfield Beach, FL (10-4) and #149 Nationally beats down 3-loss Zachary ranked #497 nationally and I have to hear about it in every thread and for the rest of my fucking life.

Tiny Calvary Baptist, La (9-3) and ranked #2197 Nationally thumps (14-1). #1 Louisiana and #69 Nationally Zachary and it means nothing.

Just another example why this forum is fucked with the most ignorant people the internet has to offer.