U-High (Baton Rouge)-Ausberry Brothers.....

RedZone

Better "Brother tandem" Nationally?

4* CB Austin (Alabama, LSU and etc offers)

https://247sports.com/Player/Austin-Ausberry-46099542/

5* LB Jaiden (#2 rated LB in the 2023 class)-Alabama,  LSU and etc offers

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaiden-Ausberry-46099543/

U-High has some legit talent this year....I count 8 legit D1s with the Ausberry Brother's highlighting.....Calpreps has U-High started at Preseason #4 this year here.  Possible they could be good. 

Rummel opens the season with U-High in NOLA. Going to be a long year for the Rummel Raider this year, I'm afraid. That said the Rummel Raider will be back strong in 2022. 

Speaking of Alabama...their best defensive player this year is from U-High (Baton Rouge)--------LB Christian Harris. I've seen mocks that have Harris as going as high as the #14 pick in the 1st Round.

Jacksonville Jaguars/Alabama LB Dylan Moses also prepped at U-High 3 years before transferring to IMG Academy.

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This would've been a better post if you just focused on the brothers and not some random school nobody knows exist.

Maxpreps knows U-High exists......they were #21 there just a couple years ago and they have been ranked plenty of times in the past.

Because you don't just means you are a dumbass which we've been over already.

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/yaqhqU15xkuMoByIfgVx4g/high-school-football-rankings--every-team-that-has-appeared-in-the-final-maxpreps-top-25-since-2008.htm

Louisiana
Acadiana (Lafayette) – 2010 (15)
Archbishop Rummel (Metairie) – 2019 (19)
Destrehan – 2008 (18)
East Jefferson (Metairie) – 2013 (23)

University Lab (Baton Rouge) – 2018 (21)
West Monroe – 2009 (11)

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This would've been a better post if you just focused on the brothers and not some random school nobody knows exist.

Also, feel free to name all the Superstar's from lowndes co. who have went on to Alabama and done great things there.......

Name just one. 

Louisiana has some good individual players but not any good teams. 

Like i said a thousand times. Rummel was ranked in the top 10 of all of Louisiana and lost in New Orleans 21-8 to Escambia who was ranked 93rd in all of Florida. 

Zachary was ranked top 10 in all of Louisiana when they lost 53-0 to 4 loss Deerfield Beach Florida. 

These are the top dogs in Louisiana. The talent disparity is so huge. There aren’t any national powerhouse teams. They would all get dog walked. You will see. Edna Karr and Catholic High are the top 2 teams in Louisiana this coming year. And they will get beat like a pedophile in prison by AHP and Good Counsel respectively 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Louisiana has some good individual players but not any good teams. 

You and ga96 could be brothers.....both of you have major mental defects that need serious attention. 

I saw your photo you posted one time here and I have to say...you don't look normal/right. That's just my opinion though.

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You and ga96 could be brothers.....both of you have major mental defects that need serious attention. 

I saw your photo you posted one time here and I have to say...you don't look normal/right. That's just my opinion though.

BUT, like I told the ga96 guy.

If there is indeed something wrong with you, I apologize.

I probably shouldn't have commented on your face/looks. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This isn't exactly a refutation for what he said.

Just why would I.

He's brought those same 2 games up 1000 times. People puke when he does. He has nothing to offer this forum and never has.

That said. I could blast Florida very easily and every other state, but I'm not built like that. I have a face.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You can't refute his point and so you pull this stunt where you "threaten" to blast Florida.

Again, how many TIMES do I have to fucking refute something???

I'm refuted out on those two games.

As, I'm sure you are with Don Bosco clubbing your team not once, but twice.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

BUT, like I told the ga96 guy.

If there is indeed something wrong with you, I apologize.

I probably shouldn't have commented on your face/looks. 

Weren’t you the one who posted a picture of your old ass in some mom jeans and we all laughed so hard you deleted your account? Lol. Pretend we are doing that again on this site 

The point I was making is Louisiana isn’t a good state for football, and my evidence supporting that claim was that top 10 state squads got killed by inferior teams from other states. John Curtis won state the years they lost to STA and Trinity. 

Rummels best team ever was in 2019. They went undefeated and finished as the consensus number 1 team in Louisiana. And they beat Oak Grove,MS by 4 points (7-3) and Charlotte Catholic,NC by 4 points also  (7-3). 

Oak Grove was ranked 230th nationally and Charlotte Catholic was ranked 275th. So the best team in Louisiana is in 4 quarter miracle winning dog fights with the 275th best team in the whole country from a non power state? 

The football in Louisiana is just a step down. There isn’t any other way to analyze it 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The point I was making is Louisiana isn’t a good state for football, and my evidence supporting that claim was that top 10 state squads got killed by inferior teams from other states. John Curtis won state the years they lost to STA and Trinity. 

Rummels best team ever was in 2019. They went undefeated and finished as the consensus number 1 team in Louisiana. And they beat Oak Grove,MS by 4 points (7-3) and Charlotte Catholic,NC by 4 points also  (7-3). 

Oak Grove was ranked 230th nationally and Charlotte Catholic was ranked 275th. So the best team in Louisiana is in 4 quarter miracle winning dog fights with the 275th best team in the whole country from a non power state? 

The football in Louisiana is just a step down. There isn’t any other way to analyze it 

You really aren't worth the fucking time.

Here's the bottom line. You offer NOTHING here that can't be put into proper context and if you don't want to follow Louisiana then fucking don't. Hear what I'm telling you. Do whatever the hell a guy that looks like you does.

Seriously, you got a GED, went to Wharton High School and live in one of worst cities for high school football in Florida.

I mean you posted Pace, FL beating SJB, CA in 2002 on your twitter last year for some strange reason......guess you need that fucking "rush".

I don't give a fuck! Believe that!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You really aren't worth the fucking time.

Here's the bottom line. You offer NOTHING here that can't be put into proper context and if you don't want to follow Louisiana then fucking don't. Hear what I'm telling you. Do whatever the hell a guy that looks like you does.

Seriously, you got a GED, went to Wharton High School and live in one of worst cities for high school football in Florida.

I mean you posted Pace, FL beating SJB, CA in 2002 on your twitter last year for some strange reason......guess you need that fucking "rush".

I don't give a fuck! Believe that!

You might be the only person that shows your anger in the way you post. Lmao! You read my posts from Twitter and here, and it burns you up inside. How you see my Twitter information is just plain creepy. I don’t follow you and you don’t follow me. You would have to search for me and scroll through past posts. That is a major red flag (pun intended) 

Dont let the facts that Louisiana stinks hurt your feelings. It’s just the way it is. I don’t make the rules. 

Fun fact. Milton High in Milton Florida is 17-1 all time against the entire state of Louisiana. The one loss was against a Louisiana state champ when Milton didn’t even make the playoffs. Lol. But they won 17 times against Louisiana. I might post that on Twitter tonight. 😂😂😂