More serious than football

Pack45

2 minutes ago, Pack45 said:

Colquitt’s coach Justin Rogers daughter was life flighted to Eggleston in Atlanta a couple of days ago in very serious condition. She is 16 years old . She is on a ventilator in a medically induced coma. Details are on his Facebook page

I heard about this.   It puts things into perspective.  Add to that...Coach Wheeler's little girl...Char Char....and it gets too damn real.

I've asked Ms. Violet to pray for both families.

Rufus>>

11 hours ago, Pack45 said:

Colquitt’s coach Justin Rogers daughter was life flighted to Eggleston in Atlanta a couple of days ago in very serious condition. She is 16 years old . She is on a ventilator in a medically induced coma. Details are on his Facebook page

Your other coaches daughter is starting chemo as well. Prayers to both. 🙏

Saw this on the vent. Prayers for all affected. 

We go back and forth but stuff like this, especially when kids are involved, kinda snaps ya back to reality! 

I don’t do Facebook but would be happy to send some flowers or balloons if somebody wants to DM me her first name! We’ve spent our fair share of time at eggleston! 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Prayers sent. Is it a covid deal?

They initially thought she had a stomach virus but she ended up with septic shock which is how she ended up in the ICU in Atlanta. 

Not sure what the original cause was at this point. Last I read, she has been really improving since arriving at the ICU in Atlanta. Hopefully the improving trend continues. She was/is very sick. She's 16 so her body is very resilient. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They initially thought she had a stomach virus but she ended up with septic shock which is how she ended up in the ICU in Atlanta. 

Not sure what the original cause was at this point. Last I read, she has been really improving since arriving at the ICU in Atlanta. Hopefully the improving trend continues. She was/is very sick. She's 16 so her body is very resilient. 

Thanks for the good news.