New republican slogan "trump over cops"

Ga96

42 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yep! Clyde is the idiot who compared the Jan 6th riots to a normal tourist day at the Capital. There’s a picture of him helping the police barricade a door, does he always barricade doors on normal tours? The man is a coward and a piece of shit!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

Yep! Clyde is the idiot who compared the Jan 6th riots to a normal tourist day at the Capital. There’s a picture of him helping the police barricade a door, does he always barricade doors on normal tours? The man is a coward and a piece of shit!

Some people can't be helped.

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

TuckerCarlson…..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…,.

bgw

Tucker Carlson is another POS, he and Hannity are dumb as fence posts! They both belong in Mar-a-logo with Trump, tell them to take their knee pads and lube!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Tucker Carlson is another POS, he and Hannity are dumb as fence posts! They both belong in Mar-a-logo with Trump, tell them to take their knee pads and lube!!

How about embedded journalists that where filming ???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fPFsvVt1IB5V/

PS: stories from those actually there...

BTW:  (agree on the usefullness of most pundits LOL)  

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, a brotha protesting systemic racism and police brutality is wrong?

If so, I don’t want to win for unjust side. 

bgw

How he did it and his attitude was the issue, other ways he could have voiced his opinion 

and why should I be silenced for protesting the Brutality against police officers?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How he did it and his attitude was the issue, other ways he could have voiced his opinion 

and why should I be silenced for protesting the Brutality against police officers?

What would your attitude be if you and yours were targeted by police and shot dead?

We’ll just leave all other issues out of it for starters. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Amazing how you’re pro po po after getting busted your own self. 

Do you take it in consideration that 50% of the prison population is in for drugs because of a war against it by Nixon and it hasn’t done a damn thing except become big business on both sides, the judiciary system and the drug market?

And 50% of Black males are incarcerated…. Cue KKKonchita here. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Do you take it in consideration that 50% of the prison population is in for drugs because of a war against it by Nixon and it hasn’t done a damn thing except become big business on both sides, the judiciary system and the drug market?

bgw

Now you know him and his buddies aren't educated enough to go into depth with on serious issues.

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2021 at 7:12 AM, DLS350 said:

Hmmm, putting your political perspective aside, if you had to have a team of guys do your bidding for you, who would you pick, Lemon and Cuomo, or Carlson and Hannity.  Be sure to include some insightful rationale. 
As regards the knee pads and lube statement, is this just a declaration in support of an enlightened LGBTQ position, or just, you know, reflective of your homophobic insecurities?  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, not police fault I got incarcerated,

like I always said , that’s my fault I went to prison not no racism or police fault, I 100% choose to play a stupid game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1