badrouter

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Got to get the WHOLE story.

Can't "get the WHOLE story"...

until you tell us,

why you suck so bad....

at your Obama history. 🤣

PS: Some HISTORY NUT you are......🤣🤣🤣

BTW: BLM does a GREAT JOB in CALLING OUT Mr. Obama for being such a blatant RACIST.....HAPPY to see 👀 YOU AGREE he's a RACIST too...🥳🥳🥳

Freakin' Puppet...

Hand Puppet GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

19 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You did though.

You mean to tell me

that you just figured out

you are on the wrong side

of HISTORY here ??? ....🤣

PS: Sure you can "Blame the right".... for catering to those immigrant Cubans who "vote right".....and surely you can understand that those lefties support and implement those Castro policies....but to sell out Big O and call him that racist opressionist is just precious. 🤓

( Kinda  blows the very foundation of ALL your rhetoric about immigration, racism, lefty righty BS, etc. out of the water when it's apparent that both sides are doing the EXACT SAME PANDERING for votes.....now don't it 🤓)

BTW: You really need to "promote" and award a medal for the BLM dude...you know........who thought up this latest self-exposing talking point. 🤣   

And don't forget to congratulate yourself for being such a puppet 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You do know the original intent of the cops, don’t you?

Not saying the parallel is there and it gives a license to take a life…. Context.

bgw

That’s a fucking lie. Just like the claim that black people are still enslaved. Total.Fucking.Lie. Which is to say it’s just like everything else you hear from the left. Total fucking liars. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What about generational wealth, land lotteries during westward expansion…. Redlining? Black farmers are struggling to get loans to farm although the 1st loans were issued the Black farmers in 1996….

Fucking hell! The founding fathers knew these issues were a problem, but capitalist racism kept the union together. 

bgw

Well, at least we can see you’re getting closer to demonstrating the courage to share your true feelings. You want to abolish capitalism, don’t you? 

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Do you feel justified in questioning the justification of any action taken by anyone tired of being suppressed?

That’s not an answer to my question. 

Let’s try again:

Do you support the murdering of cops? Do you support people who murder cops? If your only reply is to offer a rationale for the murdering of cops, I’ll have to assume you do advocate for the murdering of cops.

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

Well, at least we can see you’re getting closer to demonstrating the courage to share your true feelings. You want to abolish capitalism, don’t you? 

People often blame the world...

...for their self-loathing

go figure.

🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The truth is something America is not fully ready to accept.

I’m certainly fully ready to hear what you think is “the truth”. Is the truth that you want to destroy America? Do you want to Murder cops? 

I hope you find the courage to tell us how you really feel.

11 minutes ago, badrouter said:

For anyone confused:

Offering a rationale for the insane things shared here, particularly on the first page of the thread, is *NOT* a refutation of any of those things. It’s the opposite. It’s a *confirmation* that those ideas are real, and are permeating society. 

Consider the affliction already present in our socuety. Without a doubt the main contributor and easily confirmed. It is well documented and widely held as the root cause by those in academia that make it their  cause to study and present their findings.

27 minutes ago, badrouter said:

That’s not an answer to my question. 

Let’s try again:

Do you support the murdering of cops? Do you support people who murder cops? If your only reply is to offer a rationale for the murdering of cops, I’ll have to assume you do advocate for the murdering of cops.

The murder of cops is not your issue. It is the change taking place in this nation. Any and all issues are now talking points. Do you support the killing of unarmed Black men?

How can you question anything that happens knowing what the history of this country is? Would you be surprised if there was a revolt with Black and white coming together for a common cause and that cause being contrary to the ruling government?

There are 400+ years of reason for something to happen. You can't seem to fathom that as you are unwilling to accept a truth that destroys the American experiment.

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

not your issue. 

a revolt 

contrary to the ruling government

American experiment.

Some REEEEEEEEEaly good

"self-loathing" there 🤣

Did you edumicate yourself in self hate history class ....

or was it that self hate CRT one ?

🤔

PS: you sound like some Qtard now 😝 🤣

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Consider the affliction already present in our socuety. Without a doubt the main contributor and easily confirmed. It is well documented and widely held as the root cause by those in academia that make it their  cause to study and present their findings.

You are a well-trained lefty I see. Nice word salad, designed to skip around actually coming out and stating your true intentions. 

If you want to destroy the country and murder cops, COME OUT AND SAY IT, PUSSY.

46 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The murder of cops is not your issue. It is the change taking place in this nation. Any and all issues are now talking points. Do you support the killing of unarmed Black men?

How can you question anything that happens knowing what the history of this country is? Would you be surprised if there was a revolt with Black and white coming together for a common cause and that cause being contrary to the ruling government?

There are 400+ years of reason for something to happen. You can't seem to fathom that as you are unwilling to accept a truth that destroys the American experiment.

Typical leftist psycho, certain that he can read minds and that others' intentions are not what they say.

You're getting ever closer! Grow a pair, pussy. Come out and tell the truth.

Let me ask you once again:

Do you support the destruction of the country? Do you support the murdering of cops? Do you support those who murder cops?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

That’s a fucking lie. Just like the claim that black people are still enslaved. Total.Fucking.Lie. Which is to say it’s just like everything else you hear from the left. Total fucking liars. 

Yeah, well the truth can be uncomfortable I reckon. History is always a fucking lie when it suits your political affiliation. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

Why would I abolish capitalism? That makes no fucking sense whatsoever… understanding the context is lost on you, isn’t it?

Whats the matter Router, your feelers get stepped on?

bgw

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

You are a well-trained lefty I see. Nice word salad, designed to skip around actually coming out and stating your true intentions. 

If you want to destroy the country and murder cops, COME OUT AND SAY IT, PUSSY.

I see you are easy. You want your country back right? When someone gains, you lose. The fear of losing your status that you have enjoyed mentally since the inception of this country.

You have a little time left to get it right. Maybe you will acquire the necessary experience to open your eyes to the reality of life.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

Typical leftist psycho, certain that he can read minds and that others' intentions are not what they say.

You're getting ever closer! Grow a pair, pussy. Come out and tell the truth.

Let me ask you once again:

Do you support the destruction of the country? Do you support the murdering of cops? Do you support those who murder cops?

Common sense is your enemy. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

I see you are easy. You want your country back right? When someone gains, you lose. The fear of losing your status that you have enjoyed mentally since the inception of this country.

You have a little time left to get it right. Maybe you will acquire the necessary experience to open your eyes to the reality of life.

Wrong on all counts. And you continue to evade the questions asked several times.