Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement: stated goal to destroy America

badrouter

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Of course it matters "to whom the experience belongs" you idiot 🤣

Without the person there is no associated reality thru perception,

and that 'personal reality' is quite simply...

... confined to that person.

DUH 🙄

PS: You are trying to confuse "personal perception reality" ...

...with "others reality"

using "experience" as your excuse 👌

BTW: But feel free to "try again" 👍

FIFY 👍

...and we know 👌

You are too thick.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

In this specific thread? Or on large platforms across America? No to the former, resounding yes to the latter. 

The problem is people are using anecdotal experiences (which are often misinterpreted anyway) to make sweeping conclusions about other people or society as a whole. 

The truth speaks for itself. You can't alter it. No matter your perception.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are too thick.

Is that your personal experience ?

So how come that does not match reality...🤣

Must be it's just your perception 🙄

Oh...and LOOK 👀 at THAT...

You have just proven yourself wrong again...🤣

"The lived experience is a direct contributor to reality, good or bad and it does not matter to whom the experience belongs."  💩

as You would have to agree that ones reputation might influence just HOW MUCH ones "personal experience contributes" to the conversation's reality....👍

PS: But at least now everyone understands why just because your words have zero impact...

...  you think Everyone's perception being "Their's", does not matter...🤣 👌

BTW: MOST people DON'T have that problem...hope this helps 👍

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The truth speaks for itself. You can't alter it. No matter your perception.

Well, yes. Exactly. But, that's never stopped people from altering their view of reality based on their accurate or inaccurate perceptions. If I win the lottery tonight, that doesn't mean it is true to say something like "I always win the lottery. I know because I just won!"

10 hours ago, badrouter said:

Well, yes. Exactly. But, that's never stopped people from altering their view of reality based on their accurate or inaccurate perceptions. If I win the lottery tonight, that doesn't mean it is true to say something like "I always win the lottery. I know because I just won!"

But it would be accurate to say you " won the lottery", which would be reality in the truest sense.

You are slipping away from the initial convo, or maybe trying to deflect. 

In addition, that would qualify as lived experience and be labeled as data for the purpose of recording the occurance of the event.

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

But it would be accurate to say you " won the lottery", which would be reality in the truest sense.

You are slipping away from the initial convo, or maybe trying to deflect. 

In addition, that would qualify as lived experience and be labeled as data for the purpose of recording the occurance of the event.

I would have won the lottery, but it would be an extremely rare case of good luck. Not something that happens all the time.

On 7/8/2021 at 7:52 PM, badrouter said:

I didn't say the "lived experience" is "unreality". I said it may or may not reflect reality. A handful of awful police encounters does not necessarily equate to " the police are hunting to kill black people", for example.

I'm not denying the value of lived experiences outright. I'm simply pointing out that it is insane to allow them to completely trump and actual data presented. 

It may not reflect reality to someone who has not had the experience but it most definitely does to those who have.  The police encounters "the hunting for black people" is not something I have heard.  

Would you agree that black parents talk to their kids about what to do if pulled over and that it is an actual concern?  Actual data does not address this reality.  How many bad/negative interactions between police and the black community actually becomes hard data?  Bad cops don't go and input their bad actions in a database.  A lot of stuff doesn't get turned into actual data.  Even with all the cell phones and body cams today, it doesn't record every bad interaction.  

People don't live their lives according to 'hard data' and the important things that we all care about deal with our emotions and interactions with others.  An experience doesn't need to be a shared one in order for me to believe it or to learn from it.  IMO.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

JoAnne Chesimard, better known by her stage name Assata Shakur (many of the most radical in this movement like Islamic names), murdered a state trooper in 1973 as a member of the Black Liberation Army (BLA). For those unaware, the Black Liberation Army was a militant organization which engaged in armed, guerilla warfare with the U.S. government through tactics such as bank robbery and murdering police officers, which is an extremely popular idea in the movement today as well. After a few years in prison, Chesimard/Shakur escaped from prison. In 1984, she turned up in Cuba. She was granted political asylum by Cuba. She remains on the FBI's Most Wanted list, as she has for many years. 

There is much information available via standard Google search.

Special mention for Shakur, of the former Black Liberation Army. BLA, for all intents and purposes, is THE SAME FUCKING THING as this “RAM” I document in the early pages of this thread. 

Of course, there is absolutely no linkage between BLM and RAM, which concedes taking pains to keep contributors anonymous. 

A70EC0F2-DD18-4C21-AF42-9E5296421215.jpeg

3 hours ago, badrouter said:

JoAnne Chesimard, better known by her stage name Assata Shakur (many of the most radical in this movement like Islamic names), murdered a state trooper in 1973 as a member of the Black Liberation Army (BLA). For those unaware, the Black Liberation Army was a militant organization which engaged in armed, guerilla warfare with the U.S. government through tactics such as bank robbery and murdering police officers, which is an extremely popular idea in the movement today as well. After a few years in prison, Chesimard/Shakur escaped from prison. In 1984, she turned up in Cuba. She was granted political asylum by Cuba. She remains on the FBI's Most Wanted list, as she has for many years. 

There is much information available via standard Google search.

So what?

White men wore robes to hide their identity and kill Blacks.

Plenty of info at your fingertips on Google.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

So what?

White men wore robes to hide their identity and kill Blacks.

Plenty of info at your fingertips on Google.

BLM supports the woman who murdered a cop.

Does the killing done by the KKK justify her actions? Does it justify support for her? 

At a bare minimum, we need to get folks to start telling the truth here. Stop playing games and start telling the truth. Do you support the murdering of police?

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

Does the killing done by the KKK justify her actions? Does it justify support for her? 

At a bare minimum, we need to get folks to start telling the truth here. Stop playing games and start telling the truth. Do you support the murdering of police?

You do know the original intent of the cops, don’t you?

Not saying the parallel is there and it gives a license to take a life…. Context.

bgw

• Like 1

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

What about generational wealth, land lotteries during westward expansion…. Redlining? Black farmers are struggling to get loans to farm although the 1st loans were issued the Black farmers in 1996….

Fucking hell! The founding fathers knew these issues were a problem, but capitalist racism kept the union together. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What about generational wealth, land lotteries during westward expansion…. Redlining? Black farmers are struggling to get loans to farm although the 1st loans were issued the Black farmers in 1996….

Fucking hell! The founding fathers knew these issues were a problem, but capitalist racism kept the union together. 

bgw

You are just inferior....

didn't you study your CRT ?

Panasonic TV CT-9012A 18" 1983 Retro Gaming CRT Woodgrain Rabbit Ears VHF UHF

^^^ real CRT ☝️ btw....

Since 1962, the United States has forced pain and suffering on the people of Cuba by cutting off food, medicine and supplies, costing the tiny island nation an estimated $130 billion," BLM wrote. 

"Black Lives Matter condemns the U.S. federal government's inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately lift the economic embargo," the civil rights advocacy organization added. 

16 hours ago, badrouter said:

Do you feel justified in questioning the justification of any action taken by anyone tired of being suppressed?

16 hours ago, badrouter said:

The truth is something America is not fully ready to accept.

17 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Since 1962, the United States has forced pain and suffering on the people of Cuba by cutting off food, medicine and supplies, costing the tiny island nation an estimated $130 billion," BLM wrote. 

"Black Lives Matter condemns the U.S. federal government's inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately lift the economic embargo," the civil rights advocacy organization added. 

Nice talking point topic...🤣

what a freakin' puppet 🤣

well here you go...👍

and  you are right that BLM should NEVER vote for that racist Joey administration 😝

PS: SUPER NICE touch that the dude is a Cuban Immigrant....👌

BTW: Enjoy getting spanked by the talking head soup....🤣

...and don't forget to make fun of "Fox" when it's your boy Joey's dude....

at the podium 🤪

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

Nice talking point topic...🤣

what a freakin' puppet 🤣

well here you go...👍

and  you are right that BLM should NEVER vote for that racist Joey administration 😝

PS: SUPER NICE touch that the dude is a Cuban Immigrant....👌

BTW: Enjoy getting spanked by the talking head soup....🤣

...and don't forget to make fun of "Fox" when it's your boy Joey's dude....

at the podium 🤪

Not my talking point. It is word for word from that same BLM statement.

Got to get the WHOLE story.

12 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Not my talking point. It is word for word from that same BLM statement.

Got to get the WHOLE story.

BLM used it as one...DUH 🤣

and You've adopted it as your own 👍

as a PUPPET 😝

by propagating your tripe here 👌

PS: SOoooooo how is all that racist lefty dem Joey admin cuban hate thingy doing for you ????

💩