Shit Just Got Real....

Rufus69

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit somebody burn a flag and tear down some statues

Statues of racist and traitors should be blown to smithereens. Burning the flag is protected by the constitution. If you don't like it I don't know what else to tell you.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Statues of racist and traitors should be blown to smithereens. Burning the flag is protected by the constitution. If you don't like it I don't know what else to tell you.

Soo when’s a good time to start looting and setting car dealerships  on fire 🔥 ?? In the am or when it gets darker???

im a newbie

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Death by cop is never good while unarmed.

bgw

I understand the video isn't the one pertaining to the OP, but, I watch that video and wonder what the guy was accused of that they needed to fight him down and eventually shoot him. 

I mean, was he Jay walking or was he a suspect in an armed robbery type of thing? 

If it was Jay walking, why keep wrestling the guy? 

Context is important. Safety of other civilians, including the suspect that is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty is also important.  There are clear problems with police training and how we are being policed in general. Every time you see a video like that makes you realize there are problems, regardless of the color of the victim/suspect. 

• Thanks 2

Reminds me of how they call off police chases when they become too dangerous. Like if there isn't a murder suspect or kidnapper in the car being chased, the cops abandon the chase for public safety at some point. 

Why don't we see the same type of call off on these altercations between police and citizens when it's a petty crime involved? It doesn't make sense to keep elevating the level of violence in an arrest when the guy was selling untaxed cigarettes or jumped the turnstiles at the subway or whatever. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Reminds me of how they call off police chases when they become too dangerous. Like if there isn't a murder suspect or kidnapper in the car being chased, the cops abandon the chase for public safety at some point. 

Why don't we see the same type of call off on these altercations between police and citizens when it's a petty crime involved? It doesn't make sense to keep elevating the level of violence in an arrest when the guy was selling untaxed cigarettes or jumped the turnstiles at the subway or whatever. 

Well for this instance with the Arkansas shooting, ima have to see body cam,

it’s happening at 3am and the kid gets out and puts antifreeze bottle under tire so it wouldn’t roll back, ima have to see tape, , cause it could have looked way different from the officers view point, 

yall got remember cops aren’t trying to get ambushed, thier trying to just get home safe like everyone else

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It’s a unadulterated mess is what it is…. Then it’s politicized and racially charged per usual. Definitely need better training, hiring practices, de escalation training that goes beyond a 8 hour re certification class. 

bgw

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well for this instance with the Arkansas shooting, ima have to see body cam,

it’s happening at 3am and the kid gets out and puts antifreeze bottle under tire so it wouldn’t roll back, ima have to see tape, , cause it could have looked way different from the officers view point, 

yall got remember cops aren’t trying to get ambushed, thier trying to just get home safe like everyone else

So if they're that afraid, why ever even attempt to make contact with the person? 

I've said this dozens of times, but, here it is again... Everything doesn't have to be an investigation. Cops are over zealous a lot. 

I need context on the Arkansas one. I've been too busy to even read about it and try cutting the spin. Why make contact with a kid that's chocking his wheel to begin with? Is it a bad area where they thought he was stealing rims or knifing tires? Has that been an ongoing thing there? Maybe it just looked weird to the cop as he rolled by. He had a preconceived something about the kid already or he wouldn't have stopped and made contact. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Imagine if you used could use your brain like this when you kick into mod gear