Camden County, GA vs Beacon Hill Home School (Richmond, VA)

RedZone

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Beacon Hill Home School opens with Camden County then the following week wars with Oakland, TN.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/beacon-hill-homeschool-beacon-hill-(richmond,va)/football/schedule.htm

Anyone know who Beacon Hill Home School is?

I guess this will be Beacon Hill Home School's 2nd season of football........

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/beacon-hill-homeschool-beacon-hill-(richmond,va)/football-fall-20/schedule.htm

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Beacon Hill Home School opens with 6A Choctaw, OK, Camden County, GA  and Oakland, TN.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/beacon-hill-homeschool-beacon-hill-(richmond,va)/football/schedule.htm

I love that many blue blood programs are scheduling and being accepting of upstart, untraditional programs like BHHS and BS. 

There are lots of teams for homeschoolers popping up in Virginia since homeschool kids can't play for VHSL teams. Mostly they play each other or small private schools and are not very good but provide opportunities for the kids to play football. None of the others are travelling to play OOS powers so IDK if these guys have some ambitions or if they just think it will be a fun Friday Night Lights experience.

Here is one of their games from last season, I count sixteen players:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVWSZXaV3t0

• Thanks 1

Crazy that Camden with over 2,500 kids would schedule this type of team. 

people rag on All Star academies myself including at times but this is the true joke of high school football. 

Power houses and teams with outrageous enrollments playing some blind church school. It’s a mockery of the sport. 

I was surprised to see this matchup but then I remembered that large Georgia teams are only in operation by feeding off these blind and deaf schools. 

as long as this team fields football with 16 players or not they will be a main stay on Grayson, Lowndes, Buford etc etc schedule for the foreseeable future. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

people rag on All Star academies myself including at times but this is the true joke of high school football. 

Power houses and teams with outrageous enrollments playing some blind church school. It’s a mockery of the sport. 

I was surprised to see this matchup but then I remembered that large Georgia teams are only in operation by feeding off these blind and deaf schools. 

as long as this team fields football with 16 players or not they will be a main stay on Grayson, Lowndes, Buford etc etc schedule for the foreseeable future. 

Not for Colquitt. The fan base got pretty upset at what we saw from ISB and the team from St. Louis. We knew those teams didn't belong on the field. Most of the fans left by halftime. Folks are pretty knowledgeable down here and won't show up for terrible non region games outside of homecoming. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

ISB was stronger competition than BHHS will be. In the end though it'll be an awesome, memorable experience for the VA school. At least Camden isn't that good anymore. Won't be as bad as if Grayson was playing them. 

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not for Colquitt. The fan base got pretty upset at what we saw from ISB and the team from St. Louis. We knew those teams didn't belong on the field. Most of the fans left by halftime. Folks are pretty knowledgeable down here and won't show up for terrible non region games outside of homecoming. 

That’s what I think about those games. They are terrible from a fans perspective. Concession stands have to suffer too. Lol. 

I bet the starters don’t like it because they are out by halftime. coaches can’t really run a complete game plan. 

The only people this benefits is the backups who don’t play often. but how much benefit do they really get? it’s like playing a video game on the easiest mode. They won’t really learn anything useful in the bigger picture. beating some JV equivalent or small church school won’t help you the same way doing 2nd grade math won’t help you with college statistics 

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Trinity Catholic MO actually finished in the Top 250 that season. Worse OOS games have been scheduled. 

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Beacon Hill Home School opens with 6A Choctaw, OK, Camden County, GA  and Oakland, TN.

The pussy ass Virginians won't play ANYBODY that isn't in their lil bush league! Probably why Bishop Sullivan trekked to SFA and COLQUITT for REAL composition!

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let's see if the angry mob goes after BHHS now!!!! 

I bet if you'd been promoting them as hard as you've promoted BS, they'd be front and center on here too. 

You seem to miss the point that it's YOU and YOUR endless bullshit promotion that's the problem. Not the game happening or the blowout loss or anything. 

I've always been of the thought process your insight into getting games together creates discussion that we aren't usually ashamed of on here. Nobody is bitching about the other games you've put together that may be blowouts and whatnot. Have you stopped for a few seconds even to think why that is? 

What's the difference between Mater Dei vs. Duncanville and Bishop Sycamore vs. IMG? Serious question. From a board viewpoint and also just in general please. 

You mention these normal hsfb teams and games in passing but promote the fucking hell out of a USA Academy and Bishop Sycamore to the point where they dominate the entire website for weeks. Why is it that you promote the shittiest shit in hsfb harder than all of these well established programs? Don't give me this you treat them all the same bullshit. Clearly that's not true.

From a viewpoint of this site and what we've been enduring... It's not a game problem. It's not even the fact that the school(s) don't really exist, or barely exist or anything. It's honestly a promotion problem. What's getting promoted more than anything else here? 

It's brought me to the mindset that the promotion of your business and connected streaming services and stuff have little to no place on this site. It's a big problem as we can see. 

Nobody else has been promoting their businesses on here. Nobody. You've been sliding on that because it was thought to generate lively discussions that were generally about the sport we are here to discuss. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I bet if you'd been promoting them as hard as you've promoted BS, they'd be front and center on here too. 

You seem to miss the point that it's YOU and YOUR endless bullshit promotion that's the problem. Not the game happening or the blowout loss or anything. 

I've always been of the thought process your insight into getting games together creates discussion that we aren't usually ashamed of on here. Nobody is bitching about the other games you've put together that may be blowouts and whatnot. Have you stopped for a few seconds even to think why that is? 

What's the difference between Mater Dei vs. Duncanville and Bishop Sycamore vs. IMG? Serious question. From a board viewpoint and also just in general please. 

You mention these normal hsfb teams and games in passing but promote the fucking hell out of a USA Academy and Bishop Sycamore to the point where they dominate the entire website for weeks. Why is it that you promote the shittiest shit in hsfb harder than all of these well established programs? Don't give me this you treat them all the same bullshit. Clearly that's not true.

From a viewpoint of this site and what we've been enduring... It's not a game problem. It's not even the fact that the school(s) don't really exist, or barely exist or anything. It's honestly a promotion problem. What's getting promoted more than anything else here? 

It's brought me to the mindset that the promotion of your business and connected streaming services and stuff have little to no place on this site. It's a big problem as we can see. 

Nobody else has been promoting their businesses on here. Nobody. You've been sliding on that because it was thought to generate lively discussions that were generally about the sport we are here to discuss. 

Are you saying that I'm the best promoter of HSFB games in the World? How can little ole me impact so many? Can't be true! #PGL 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Are you saying that I'm the best promoter of HSFB games in the World? How can little ole me impact so many? Can't be true! #PGL 

I'm saying if I see #PGL or flosports links or links to PGL Twitter on here anymore I'm likely to ban your ass. Go peddle that bullshit somewhere else. I've had enough of your bullshit dude. The little discussion generated by your matchmaking real teams stuff is paled by the bullshit of a USA Academy and a BS. 

I personally want no connection to that crap at all. Sadly my position on here makes me connected by allowing you to continually promote it. Time to shut it down. I'm embarrassed to have people that know me see any connection to this crap. I can fix it though and I will. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm saying if I see #PGL or flosports links or links to PGL Twitter on here anymore I'm likely to ban your ass. Go peddle that bullshit somewhere else. I've had enough of your bullshit dude. The little discussion generated by your matchmaking real teams stuff is paled by the bullshit of a USA Academy and a BS. 

I personally want no connection to that crap at all. Sadly my position on here makes me connected by allowing you to continually promote it. Time to shut it down. I'm embarrassed to have people that know me see any connection to this crap. I can fix it though and I will. 

I'm not permitted to promote the game links to some of the best HSFB games occurring around the country each week? This site is called prepgridiron.com. Makes no sense? 

• Thumbs Down 2