Do you think Biden is doing a great job?

noonereal

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Yes thanks, I am doing real well. 

How about yourself? How's the family?

All doing well.  Life more resembles normal.  And normal never seemed so good.  Joined the church choir - first thing I had done in a long while simply because I wanted to - not because I was expected to, asked to, pressured to, guilted into doing etc.  And it is really fun.

• Like 3

Besides China having him compromised, The border open letting in God knows how many illegals from all over the world, and the cost of gas, food and materials through the roof, he’s doing a bang up job. 

in his spare time he is nominating radical extremists to every position and colluding with big tech to shut down dissidents. 

if you can sit there with a straight face and say he is doing a good job then you are just letting the world know that you are a far left extremist just like him

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Besides China having him compromised, The border open letting in God knows how many illegals from all over the world, and the cost of gas, food and materials through the roof, he’s doing a bang up job. 

in his spare time he is nominating radical extremists to every position and colluding with big tech to shut down dissidents. 

if you can sit there with a straight face and say he is doing a good job then you are just letting the world know that you are a far left extremist just like him

If I was playing a drinking game that required even the slightest bit of evidence for claims made I'd have died of cirrhosis of the liver by now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

How many Trump lacky's have been indicted?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

Obviously he is but some for whatever reason will say otherwise. 

Anyway, I think Milwaukee will close it out tonight. 

1626835119536-png.67344011

No he’s not , he hides and isn’t doing shit,  the Border is a shit show, inflation is at a all time high, crime is at a all time high, seriously how can one think he’s doing a ok job when he’s missing and hiding outside one or 2 days a month , Pelosi forces him to come out the basement 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You claimed that he was nominating radicals "to every position" and what you could muster for evidence is one low-level nominee who "collaborated" by sending a letter "on someone's behalf."

Good lord.

😄

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A "rundown" is, in fact, just a list of three people one of which withdrew her nomination.

The other two are perfectly qualified to be doing the job and are not radicals in any reasonable sense.

Bang up job, Nolebull813.

You're just as incompetent as we all imagined you'd be.

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hunter Biden is a crack head who never painted in his life, but there’s countries spending 500k-1 million on his paintings, Na Biden is selling the country beneath our eyes

That's a cute story but the last President just had another grifter of his arrested for acting as a foreign agent.

Trump adviser Tom Barrack arrested on foreign-agent charges

Tom Barrack, a longtime supporter of and adviser to former President Donald Trump, was arrested Tuesday on charges he secretly acted in the U.S. as an agent for the United Arab Emirates.

Barrack, 74, is accused of failing to register as a foreign agent, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and four counts of making false statements to the FBI.

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Imagine being dumb enough to think that lumber prices have anything to do with Joe Biden.

🤡

• Haha 1