Lets hear it for FLAAAAWDA football!...

Old Rabid One

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

WHO YA GOT?

I strongly suspect that, were the top ten to play the top ten in Georgia! We'd come close to a SWEEP! And jist ta show you a tad of sportsmanship! We'll even include a coupla smaller schools in the mix!(CEDAR GROVE and BUFORD) It's about time to put this FLAAAWDA superiority bullshit to rest! xDxDxD

I think you have that false bravado because you inflate the wins against garbage with your elite. 

just this year these are some matchups in vaunted SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!!

Lowndes is playing the 78th ranked Florida team. 

Valdosta is playing the 161st FL team

Lee County is playing the 61st Florida team AND the 219th best FL team

Camden County is playing the 54th best FL team. 

Cairo is playing the 169th best FL team

Bainbridge is playing 132nd best FL team 

frigging pussies!! This is where the little dick syndrome is created!!

It’s pretty funny after Grayson got destroyed by IMG and Bergen Catholic, they refused to play any national teams again. 

same with Valdosta. ever since they got embarrassed on live TV against Chandler AZ they won’t do it anymore. 

Lee County followed suit after getting their skirts lifted by St Frances Academy they well now only schedule the worst of the worst from out of state

Milton is the only team in the entire state of Georgia that has a coach who will schedule a game where they are not the overwhelming favorite

The rest are puss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

WHO YA GOT?

I strongly suspect that, were the top ten to play the top ten in Georgia! We'd come close to a SWEEP! And jist ta show you a tad of sportsmanship! We'll even include a coupla smaller schools in the mix!(CEDAR GROVE and BUFORD) It's about time to put this FLAAAWDA superiority bullshit to rest! xDxDxD

You have it backwards. The middle and lower level teams in Georgia would dominate middle and lower level teams from Florida. The top teams in Florida would win more than half.

A few years ago Bainbridge won the state championship and finished 14th in Georgia. 

And Lincoln FL clobbered them 28-6 and got bounced in the 2nd round and finished 47th in Florida. 

Godby won 6 games a few years ago had one of their worst teams in a decade. Finished 70th in Florida. 

And they whooped 9 win Coffee GA up and down the field for 4 quarters in Georgia. Coffee finished 48th in GA. 

we have the depth to be highly successful. 

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A few years ago Bainbridge won the state championship and finished 14th in Georgia. 

And Lincoln FL clobbered them 28-6 and got bounced in the 2nd round and finished 47th in Florida. 

Godby won 6 games a few years ago had one of their worst teams in a decade. Finished 70th in Florida. 

And they whooped 9 win Coffee GA up and down the field for 4 quarters in Georgia. Coffee finished 48th in GA. 

we have the depth to be highly successful. 

That Lincoln team being ranked 47th was generous

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

WHO YA GOT?

Garbage post from a garbage homer. Georgia is inferior to Florida HSFB. Keep Dreaming. 

54 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not really. The states are neck and neck. Georgia is just as good. All this hyperbole is just foolish 

In terms of program stability and coaching pay GA is better

We can't help these republican morons running this state want to intentionally underfund public schools just so they will go to private schools and get kick backs 

Georgia is also better in fan support but that's because the state legislature wanted to make Florida a tourism state 

Florida is better in terms of talent which is a factor the state legislature can't screw up even though I bet they would like to try to 

Our leadership at the state level is garbage and it trickles down, just sad reality

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think you have that false bravado because you inflate the wins against garbage with your elite. 

SOOOOOOOO, when did Booker T. Washington, Miami Central, Bolles, AHP, Trinity Christian, Yulee, Madison Co., Tampa Plant, Miami Northwestern, Dr. Phillips, and Vanguard, become SLAPPIES? And I believe that North Gwinnett beat one of the better teams in your state, as well!

HELL, I get you disdain for my comments! I'd be pissed TOO, if my state had 25,000,000, and TWO teams worth a shit! And THIS is with OPEN ENROLLMENT no less!

And THESE are the matchups we are left with, since nobody ELSE will answer the bell! 

You ain't gonna see the likes of STA coming North! NOT gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent!

HELL, we beat BOTH of your FLAAAWDA ALLSTAR teams last season! And we'd beaten a significant number in the past as well, before FLAAAWDA opted out of the games! The last FLAAAWDA victory I can recall, was when you boys stopped Takeo Spikes at the one foot line, to preserve a 3-0 win in Orlando!

On 7/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s pretty funny after Grayson got destroyed by IMG and Bergen Catholic, they refused to play any national teams again. 

same with Valdosta. ever since they got embarrassed on live TV against Chandler AZ they won’t do it anymore. 

Lee County followed suit after getting their skirts lifted by St Frances Academy they well now only schedule the worst of the worst from out of state

Milton is the only team in the entire state of Georgia that has a coach who will schedule a game where they are not the overwhelming favorite

The rest are puss. 

While I'm certainly NO fan of Grayson Creative Play Acquisition School! They had no choice in opting out of a series against IMG! The GHSA prohibited games with football academies in the future! 

The rest are puss. 

You are SOOO full of shit! Colquitt has played games recently, against AHP, Trinity Christian,  Bishop Sullivan, Hoover(2), and South Panola.

North Gwinnett has played Crenshaw out of L A, and Byrnes! And I believe that NG has played Vanguard as well. Camden Co. has played in the Herbie Classic in Ohio! And they have played both Miami Central AND STA!

Marietta has played Good Counsel and St. Johns! While Northside and Tucker have played Booker T. Washington! 

The rest are puss. 

I M G has players from all 57 states! And crappy lil COLQUITT beat Grayson on their HOME field, by the same margin as Bergen CATHOLIC PRIVATE SCHOOL of PA., NU Yok, and NEW Jersey!!

On 7/24/2021 at 10:55 PM, Old Rabid One said:

You are SOOO full of shit! Colquitt has played games recently, against AHP, Trinity Christian,  Bishop Sullivan, Hoover(2), and South Panola.

North Gwinnett has played Crenshaw out of L A, and Byrnes! And I believe that NG has played Vanguard as well. Camden Co. has played in the Herbie Classic in Ohio! And they have played both Miami Central AND STA!

Marietta has played Good Counsel and St. Johns! While Northside and Tucker have played Booker T. Washington! 

WHAT is THIS! NO response from the dumbass NOLEBULLSHIT?

On 7/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, badrouter said:

You have it backwards. The middle and lower level teams in Georgia would dominate middle and lower level teams from Florida. The top teams in Florida would win more than half.

NAME UM DUMBASS? Florida is the ONLY state I know of, where smaller schools whip the 8A schools!

On 7/23/2021 at 1:48 PM, Old Rabid One said:

WHO YA GOT?

IMG and STA would win their games for sure. The next eight games would be awesome. 

Lowndes and Colquitt will be given this exciting oppty in 22/23. Can't wait!! 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG and STA would win their games for sure. The next eight games would be awesome. 

Lowndes and Colquitt will be given this exciting oppty in 22/23. Can't wait!! 

I M G is NOT a FUCKING FLORIDA SCHOOL! Unless you think that the UCONN GIRLS baketbol team is from CONNETICUTT!xDxD And one of the best WR EVER at STA, is from ALBENNY, GEORGIA! And their head corch even said that they recruit EUROPE for raw talent!

The rest are puss. 

Valdookie AND Robert E. Lee High were BOTH in the BUSH LEAGUES! Grayson and Colquitt were INeligible, under GEICO mandate!

On 7/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, Nolebull813 said:

HEY NOLEBULLSHIT, our lil dicks of SOWEGA, whupped the shit outa Tampa Plant, Miami Northwestern, and Trinity Christian! And also beat 2010 state runners up Madison Co. five times in about six seasons. And we also fell on our lil dicks three times in the red zone, before bowing to USA TODAY #10 AHP, 17-14! The AHP who had TWO DB's who had signed with Alabumble! And Camden ALSO beat Miami Central for good measure. While Booker T. Washington was handled by Northside, Warner Robins!

And YES, two aberrations happened, when Camden was stupid enough to trek to STA, to play before an SRO crowd of FOUR THOUSAND! And the Blue Devils were NORCROSSED by Booker T. Washington, a month after Norcross had 'acquired' some two dozen ringers from neighboring schools.

In a nutshell, the number of premier schools in FLAAAWDA, who have beaten ANY Georgia team! You can count on one hand with fingers to spare!