Biden’s Next Big Mandate

On2whls

So supposedly Geritol Joe’s going to require all federal employees to take the vaccine.  Normally, I’m not supportive of this sort of intrusion,  but in the case of gov employees, I’ll make an exception.

I wonder if it will be an exclusion rich affair, leaving only peons without a choice or if it will be the whole lot of em.  I hope it’s not on the “honor” system, that alone would exclude most of them.

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

So supposedly Geritol Joe’s going to require all federal employees to take the vaccine.  Normally, I’m not supportive of this sort of intrusion,  but in the case of gov employees, I’ll make an exception.

I wonder if it will be an exclusion rich affair, leaving only peons without a choice or if it will be the whole lot of em.  I hope it’s not on the “honor” system, that alone would exclude most of them.

definitely exclusion/peon....

just because you used everyone's

favorite new word

🤣

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Wouldnt have to worry about any of this if there weren't so much ignorance AMD stupidity in this country.

Ok. Point taken, but if the federal employees ( ie the beacon of ideology) don’t support the vaccination program en masse, then where are we?   Pay close attention to NIH and CDC.  They are surely more well informed than you or I, wouldn’t you agree? Or, do you think the federal employees base is full of Trumpeteers?

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Ok. Point taken, but if the federal employees ( ie the beacon of ideology) don’t support the vaccination program en masse, then where are we?   Pay close attention to NIH and CDC.  They are surely more well informed than you or I, wouldn’t you agree? Or, do you think the federal employees base is full of Trumpeteers?

Just the postal service and Bureau of Land Management. 

Hahaha

bgw

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

I don't think people being hesitant to take the vaccine is always an ideological thing. Healthcare stuff is a personal choice and decision, kind of like abortion and right to die even. 

We couldn't ever get everyone to wear a mask indoors, so, I don't know how anyone expects to get them to let someone stick a needle in their arm. Lol. 

So much illogical thought, misinformation and fear mongering surround the vaccines that nobody is immune. Not even government employees. It doesn't matter what their party of choice is.

It's honestly sickening to continually hear/read/see people pointing fingers: You got the vaccine?! You must be a Democrat or rino! You aren't gonna get the vaccine?! You must be a Republican or Trumper?! It's stupid. 

The hospitals are full of unvaccinated. There is no excuse at this point for them to be unvaccinated except personal choice or they're under 12. Let the ignorant die. We'll be better off in the long run. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, On2whls said:

SOOO, you call a postal worker who makes nearly six figures, to misdirect my mail, a PEON?

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Covid19 been around for a year and we got a vaccine, where’s this urgency for Parkinson’s or cancer vaccine, cmon now something fishy going on, , they’ll give u free vaccine but if you got cancer you gotta take a 2nd mortgage just to affford Chemo

The SIMPLE answer IS, that it's my understanding, that Israel has had the CURE for many types of cancer for sometime now! Only to have big pharma block their distribution. There are VAST FORTUNES to be made from cancer drugs!

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Covid19 been around for a year and we got a vaccine, where’s this urgency for Parkinson’s or cancer vaccine, cmon now something fishy going on, , they’ll give u free vaccine but if you got cancer you gotta take a 2nd mortgage just to affford Chemo

And according two my two dead parents, chemo is a WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!

16 hours ago, On2whls said:

WHO was it who said! "I'm NOT taking a vaccine from Donald Trump!" SHIT, HELL, DAMN, I DO believe it was KAMALA HARRISON, Vice President of the Democrat Communist Party! And two months later, IN JECT ED!

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So much illogical thought, misinformation and fear mongering surround the vaccines that nobody is immune.

There is no excuse at this point for them to be unvaccinated except personal choice or they're under 12.

Your first sentence ...

refutes your second. 💩

🤓

Hope this helps 👍

BTW:

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Let the ignorant die. We'll be better off in the long run. 

You are not sounding very respectful

to those who died

after taking that  "unapproved experimental gene therapy",

are you now...

👌

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

There is no vaccine for cancer because it's a cell mutation rather than a virus or bacteria. 

There is a vaccine for HPV which is known to cause cervical cancer though. 

Get real.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is no vaccine for cancer because it's a cell mutation rather than a virus or bacteria. 

There is a vaccine for HPV which is known to cause cervical cancer though. 

Get real.

Good approach,

but Now GO read your second sentence,  and REALIZE...

that you just stated that viruses like HPV (and some of their vaccines),

have been associated and linked with Cancer...🤓

PS: That means your second sentence, now refutes your first...👍

BTW: and you started out this thread,  in such a good direction...🤔

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think people being hesitant to take the vaccine is always an ideological thing. Healthcare stuff is a personal choice and decision, kind of like abortion and right to die even.

What happened ? 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

The CDC is a Left Wing whacko wing of the teacher's association!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Pay close attention to NIH and CDC.  They are surely more well informed than you or I, wouldn’t you agree?

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Both customers and employees😉

You might want to keep an eye on whether organizations like "America's Frontline" doctors get a surge in membership as well...🤷‍♂️

PS: they even claim to have some Vax contracts....you know...

the ones given to those big boys...

who entered negotiations with that

"Immunity from everything up front" clause...

🤓

BTW: "the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID-19, the contract cannot be voided.”

👌