IMG-Corona Centennial no practice myth dispelled

BobbySanchez

"Did you feel like you were in a prize fight trading blows?"

IMG Runningback Asa Martin: "Yeah we were, our defense had trouble stopping them if they scored 50 we scored 60"

Dylan Moses complimenting Centennial.

Also notice how they said they had used a secret playcall from JANUARY and that they have been preparing for TWO WEEKS on that single play that got them the two point conversion win. One more video, you can CLEARY see during the reward ceremony IMG players shaking and respecting the players of CC

• Like 2

I am not a CC guy but any means, but the amount of dirt and disrespect that gets thrown at them is silly if you ask me. 

The IMG coaches and players, who played and coached in the game respect and acknowledge how good of a program CC is but these couch bums from Texas and Georgia want to say CC is a "soft and poorly coached" program. :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

I am not a CC guy but any means, but the amount of dirt and disrespect that gets thrown at them is silly if you ask me. 

The IMG coaches and players, who played and coached in the game respect and acknowledge how good of a program CC is but these couch bums from Texas and Georgia want to say CC is a "soft and poorly coached" program. :D

Poorly coached?

At what point does the lieing become too much for you Calians... I havent seen it yet. 

Cali goes well with "Crooked Hillary"... its obvious why she won that state.

7 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

None of us ever called Cen10 soft or poorly coached. 

We give Cen10 hell because of their defense. Or lack there of. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess the same way that you've proven that IMG didn't have any time to practice for CC.

The same way that you've proven that CP doesn't give GA a fair shake. 

I did prove that 2nd one... where have you been?

Did you not participate in the CalPreps -state scaling thread recently?

On July 21, 2017 at 5:22 AM, ECHS05 said:

Youll find, that in the last 15-16 years... Georgia has more wins over teams that ended the year Top 10 (at USAToday & DJs poll)  than any other state. IMG actually has as many in the last 3 years as any state does combined the last 15.

The same way you proved that in the last 15-16 years GA has more wins over teams that ended that year in the top 10 than any other state.

I think your standards of proof are pretty low. Don't complain when others use the same standards as you. 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

IMG was VERY concerned about Cen10, and schemed for them since the day the game was signed.  Grayson was just a speed bump, and no attention was paid to game planning for Grayson.  Cen10 had their full attention for a minimum of 2 weeks before the game was played.

#SorryNotSorry

Do you have any proof of this?

So IMG didn't practice for their game on ESPN aka national television but did for the local game on stream in California?

geez fellas and idk. And I'll be the ON RECORD saying Matt Logan has cost Centennial several wins I've watched. Kick the damn football. Love that offense tho :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

And I'll be the ON RECORD saying Matt Logan has cost Centennial several wins I've watched. Kick the damn football. Love that offense tho :)

This is the truth. You have to adapt to your opponent and be flexible. Folsom coach (Richardson) does the same shit. Doesn't understand what works against crappy teams (4th and 50 from own 10 and goes for it) will not work when your opponent is just as good or even a better (i.e. when you really have to coach). 

• Like 1

This is being misrepresented a bit.

They couldve practiced for Cen10 the whole damn offseason. The actual talk, was about them not being able to practice the week of the actual game , and not being able to completely install their game plan in the days before the game... because of the Hurricane/Tropical Storm that week.

To expand on ATLs post, I think Matt Logan cost Cen10 the 2015 SBG Open vs DLS by his unwillingness to even try a FG or punt when its obvious you should do so. I can understand not punting when you are on your opponents 40, or even midfield... but when you are on your own 20... punt the ball --- when you are facing a very good D atleast.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

To expand on ATLs post, I think Matt Logan cost Cen10 the 2015 SBG Open vs DLS by his unwillingness to even try a FG or punt when its obvious you should do so. I can understand not punting when you are on your opponents 40, or even midfield... but when you are on your own 20... punt the ball --- when you are facing a very good D atleast.

Not gonna lie.  Logan just wants the ball back asap.  Don;t care if the other team drive 8 yards or 80 yards

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think your standards of proof are pretty low. Don't complain when others use the same standards as you. 

Let's be real -- he has no standards for truth except:

if it's good for GA, it's the truth; if not it's a dirty lie

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The same way you proved that in the last 15-16 years GA has more wins over teams that ended that year in the top 10 than any other state.

I made a thread proving just that weeks ago. I went through, and from 2001-2016 I named every single Top 10 team with an OOS loss... and where the team was from that beat then. GA was tied with IMG for the most.

Its pretty obvious you havent been on the site lately.

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess the same way that you've proven that IMG didn't have any time to practice for CC.

The same way that you've proven that CP doesn't give GA a fair shake. 

And CP doesnt give any state a fair shake. Some it gives too much, some it gives too little... its called State Scaling, and its all based on 1 mans opinion...

Ned did agree with me that GA was undervalued last year... he made changes, he just made dumb changes. He needs to break this down into Regions/Classes... but atleast he gets it now thanks to me.

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2017/ratings_fixes4.pl

Ned says: "
As an example, IL/GA/UT/AZ were the main states that needed bumps in 2016, as it turns out"...

Either Ned didnt understand his own product... or he ignored state scaling until I sent 50 emails to his explaining why his product is stupid until he does something. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

The irony of Pops talking about someone telling the truth... his exaggerations would make Donald Trump envious...

Pick one that bothers you the most and let's talk about it

just because things like DLS winning 15 of last 25 in GA are inconceivable to you doesn't make them either a lie or exaggeration -- that one in particular is probably conservative

#sosorry

now, things like etowah being a top 100 club, GA having 5 top 25 teams, Grayson really being better than IMG if they'd just had their offense installed....

I don't whine and bitch about you lying... I can appreciate your positions for sake of levity....

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I made a thread proving just that weeks ago. I went through, and from 2001-2016 I named every single Top 10 team with an OOS loss... and where the team was from that beat then. GA was tied with IMG for the most.

Its pretty obvious you havent been on the site lately.

.... like this.... is funny

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Pick one that bothers you the most and let's talk about it

just because things like DLS winning 15 of last 25 in GA are inconceivable to you doesn't make them either a lie or exaggeration -- that one in particular is probably conservative

#sosorry

now, things like etowah being a top 100 club, GA having 5 top 25 teams, Grayson really being better than IMG if they'd just had their offense installed....

I don't whine and bitch about you lying... I can appreciate your positions for sake of levity....

.... like this.... is funny

When you say "that one in particular is pretty conservative" ... thats you being unaware of your bias when you write. 

You accuse me of saying Etowah was Top 100... thats an outright lie AND exaggeration... actually everything in that mess of a paragraph was an outright lie... and things made up by you... because thats the way Californians are... they have 0 problem exaggerating or lying... you in particular... 

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

When you say "that one in particular is pretty conservative" ... thats you being unaware of your bias when you write. 

Says the most biased guy on the hoard

its just not a truth you can accept

DJ said 15 and he loved GA and hated DLS and NorCal -- that's the basis for me saying it was conservative -- my biased # was 18/25

again, I understand your head is exploding but the issue is yours

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

You don't whine and bitch about him lying so he should not worry about you whining and lying?

Just asking

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Pops, you like punishment I see. Your lie's rival the Chump camp. No hesitation at all. Straight faced. 

Prove me wrong 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Says the most biased guy on the hoard

its just not a truth you can accept

DJ said 15 and he loved GA and hated DLS and NorCal -- that's the basis for me saying it was conservative -- my biased # was 18/25

again, I understand your head is exploding but the issue is yours

This isnt an issue I care about. Because its nonsense. 

And now you are lying about what DJ said. Lol.

Its very easy to just type those words... but DLS was made to look better by weak instate competition. DLS' 3-6 OOS record since 2007 says a lot. 

To even try to guess what you are trying to... is just absolutely idiotic.

The best DLs in America are in GA. And thats what it takes to beat DLS.

Reality --- DLS never gets beyond a 15 game win streak in GA... much less 151.