Matt Corral commits to Florida

Ararar

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia was a few plays away last year from having tne worst GA team in the last 40 years. 

Florida beating Georgia the last half century is like the sun coming up, Snow in Canada, Colquitt  football whoopin ass. Etc etc 

But...But...we got Kirby !!!!!

Yeah...we got Kirby.......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

But...But...we got Kirby !!!!!

Yeah...we got Kirby.......

Rufus>>

Maybe this year?

Idk. Seems like Kirby certainly put together a heck of a recruiting class since arriving. Maybe better than any that Richt ever did. And I like Richt. 

#WeGotKirby confused_facebook_emoticon.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Kirby is getting the studs in and has a capable QB. 

Tennessee and Florida also have high expectations this year. Gonna be interesting to see who places 1-3 this year in the East. 

If we don't win the East this year...simply based off our defense...then Kirby should give up one testicle.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

If we don't win the East this year...simply based off our defense...then Kirby should give up one testicle.

Rufus>>

Daaamn! 

Hahaha! 

I hope Kirby is a watcher/lurker and seeing this. If he is, maybe he is working his knives on a whet rock as we type along on here, because three random dudes on a high school message board reaching a unanimous consensus is as close to judge and jury a head coach will ever get. 

#GoKirby

#SaveTheTesticle

xD

• Like 1

But, good news for Nolebull and you UGA fans...that means Justin Fields is probably going to one or the other.   No way UF pulls some miracle on ice and gets both, but hey man a guy can dream.   Corral's a great player, I just think Fields is a Deshaun Watson type difference maker.   Can't complain though we needed to get someone this cycle early in order to generate some momentum.  Nothing like a top QB trying to sway kids to come to your school.   FSU/UGA have something in the hand in that they can afford waiting on a player like Fields.  We unfortunately can not (although I really think we had a chance with him).  Anyways here's to hoping he goes to Auburn lol. 

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Don't sleep on us yet.  I think we might have a player that can actually make things happen under center this year.   Should be an interesting season. 

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Florida State just got a stud receiver from Texas. 

That's the formula. Recruit your home state and fill in the rest of the positions with the best national recruits you can get. 

Don't make the mistake UF did when we were at our peak and forget about Dade/Broward/PB.   We lost sight of the biggest hotbed and it hurt, BIG TIME.  Miami and UF are hitting SoFla hard.