IMG is upset...

coach_warren

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

The entire football game is a tiebreaker since it begins at 0-0. Overtime is just an extension of that. 

Yeah, you used this stupid last year too.

It's not any less stupid today than it was then.

Guest LOSer
44 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

It's stupid to you because STA was handcuffed with an OT loss as their best accomplishment. If you wanted to continue your biased campaign you had to glorify overtime as much as possible. 

It's stupid because a tie game can only result from a game being complete.

So your analogy of an entire game being a tiebreaker is stupid.

Overtime is a tiebreaker as anybody with half a brain can understand.

You apparently don't qualify.

Guest LOSer
46 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

If you wanted to continue your biased campaign you had to glorify overtime as much as possible. 

The facts remain the facts regardless of my feelings.

This is something that you fail to grasp.

35 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Other than out very own fan rankings, PrepNation, is probably the best site to use for rankings. Or the compilation poll. I wouldn't rely on Calpreps (Maxpreps) or USAT. 

FNF rankings for Florida was terrible

How is Tallahassee Leon a top 25 team in Florida?

They haven't been that good since 70s or 80s

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It's stupid because a tie game can only result from a game being complete.

So your analogy of an entire game being a tiebreaker is stupid.

Overtime is a tiebreaker as anybody with half a brain can understand.

You apparently don't qualify.

High school games aren't complete until there is a winner and a loser. When the game is tied, it is not complete by rule. You can twist it however you want, but STA lost to BG and it was STA's biggest accomplishment in 2016. Fact. 

Football games start as a 0-0 tie and you play to break that. Call it whatever you want. 

4 hours ago, coach_warren said:

Really? Why do you say that? IMG is notoriously for starting pretty slow in the season, I guess due to lack of team chemistry and learning each others names the first weeks of the season. That's when CC gets them

Every sensible and knowledgeable HSFB fan here knows this.  IMG is weakest in their first real game of the year.  Whoever gets them that first game has the best chance to win.  With the exception of a small handful of teams that could take them on any time during the season (STA, SJB, DLS, CEN10, MD, some texas teams) thats when they are at their most beatable. I agree in your earlier post CEN10 has the best chance this year.  Although SF from MD has some ballers too and can always surprise.

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Every sensible and knowledgeable HSFB fan here knows this.  IMG is weakest in their first real game of the year.  Whoever gets them that first game has the best chance to win.  With the exception of a small handful of teams that could take them on any time during the season (STA, SJB, DLS, CEN10, MD, some texas teams) thats when they are at their most beatable. I agree in your earlier post CEN10 has the best chance this year.  Although SF from MD has some ballers too and can always surprise.

Like when AHP beat them in 2015

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Like when AHP beat them in 2015

Correct. I was there. It was a pre-season classic coming down to the last play (a TD called back due to a hold). If those teams played 6 weeks later, the score would probably be 35-6 IMG.

• Thanks 1

I don't know why everybody is adamant about the SJB-MD matchup, it's clear MD won one game in Oct and SJB won in Dec. The point spread thing is such crap, I've been hearing Arizona folks I kid you not talk about how Mountain Pointe could have beaten IMG and SJB 40+ because CC and Chandler played 56-49 game while Mountain Pointe crushed Chandler 52-7 the NEXT week. MD-SJB-CC were all elite last year.

Also, MD played SJB without their two stud D-1 linebackers Favaave and Jack Genova. Injuries happen SJB had theirs but so did MD

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Wasn't that in the kick off game y'all in FL play where it does not count towards their records?  Like a practice game where coaches just tinker and what not? 

If you go into a game against another team and it's just a practice to you then you deserve it to count against you 

9 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Correct. I was there. It was a pre-season classic coming down to the last play (a TD called back due to a hold). If those teams played 6 weeks later, the score would probably be 35-6 IMG.

But they didn't they played then and img got stunned by a in state team who got knocked out in second round of playoffs to a team who lost a week later