IMG is upset...

coach_warren

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Definitely don't use them for schedule results. 

They post whatever people email them. 

Maxpreps is the most inaccurate info this side of CNN 

Eh...I'd rather have a world with MaxPreps than without. I can only imagine all the lies that would spew on this board or all over for that matter

9 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

at Maxpreps for their number 3 ranking. I have seen a lot of players and coaches at IMG who feel disrespected by all these pollsters who don't give them the respect they feel they deserve.

I definitely want to see IMG losing. 

Hey, they barely beat CC, who are a public school and who were the third best team in the Pac-5 last year, behind SJB and MD. 

But yeah, anyone with something inside his chest wants to see IMG lose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

well yea considering they were a 2 pt conversion last year but to actually win is slim to none

Also keep in mind when CC was playing IMG, Tanner McKee never played a real down of Varsity and graduated their entire receiver corps (yes, every single WR that played against IMG did not start last year or saw limited time) and their 2 year starting RB (JJ Taylor) graduated.

When IMG plays CC, I don't care what state you're from we are all CC fans that night

• Like 2

Just now, coach_warren said:

Also keep in mind when CC was playing IMG, Tanner McKee never played a real down of Varsity and graduated their entire receiver corps (yes, every single WR that played against IMG did not start last year or saw limited time) and their 2 year starting RB (JJ Taylor) graduated.

When IMG plays CC, I don't care what state you're from we are all CC fans that night

I agree with you. I root for every team against IMG. That included PC who i would rather jump off a cliff then root for. 

9 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

What's interesting is the programs that are usually the Top 10 (SJB, BG, STA, etc) have pretty much refused to play IMG...

Who do you think can knock off IMG this season?

These are the only programs that suck in enough transfer talent to match the likes of an IMG.

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Img supposed to be slightly down from last year 

by the time they see CC tho im sure they will be in full form. Sitowski from NJ i believe is there starter. The only thing is he has never ever seen this level of competition so idk how hes gonna play. 

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Img supposed to be slightly down from last year 

Really? Why do you say that? IMG is notoriously for starting pretty slow in the season, I guess due to lack of team chemistry and learning each others names the first weeks of the season. That's when CC gets them

1 minute ago, coach_warren said:

Really? Why do you say that? IMG is notoriously for starting pretty slow in the season, I guess due to lack of team chemistry and learning each others names the first weeks of the season. That's when CC gets them

Just simply not having the players at last year level, still gonna be tough but they probably slightly down though cen10 will need to play as good as last year and maybe a step higher to beat them

30 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

were the third best team in the Pac-5 last year, behind SJB and MD. 

You say they were third best with such conviction ... CC didn't play MD and that would of been a 50-50 game. And CC/sjb was very close and controversial with those late first down calls if I remember correctly. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Just simply not having the players at last year level, still gonna be tough but they probably slightly down though cen10 will need to play as good as last year and maybe a step higher to beat them

Well hopefully CC learned from their last mistakes last year and pull the glorious upset. "IMG #1 National Champs" sounds the worst lol

• Like 1