Cali Guys

FootballGuy

Last time I was out in Cali I was just graduating.... 

I learned a lot of  things.... 

Stockton is Gods Blindspot. 

Norcal is expensive 

And Stanford is fucking Beautiful... 

Oh yea and Lake Folsom has a shit ton of Water Spiders.... 

UC Berkeley is to rich for my blood. 

South Sacramento needs help... and alot of it...theres a real human trafficking issue there. 

Never go to Stockton by yourself... after 7.... oh the people you will see and meet... and the drugs you will be offered... 

Elk Grove is pleasent. 

Also Certain fruit in Cali are more expensive than they are in Georgia. 

Watermelon especially... 

You can find Melons as low as $1.50 here..  not out there... 

Corn you can get as low as 50 cent an ear.  

Coconuts... well hell you can find em growing on some of the trees... especially in Florida. 

Ive never had to pay for Strawberries before ever... 

Because they grow in Surplus out here...

Rarely  do Georgia Palm Trees sprout Coconuts though.

I had 3 Coconut Palms but they died in the 2 week freeze about 3 years ago. They do not produce the best coconuts in Cocoa like they do down south. They're mostly dry inside. On the other side of the Indian River Merritt Island can get some decent ones though. Just enough tropical climate to make the difference. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2017 at 11:27 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@steeler01 wanna tell me why no one in California knows what Cream corn is.  

I asked this one lady where is a good resteraunt where I can get some good cream corn and she legit googled it.... and asked me what it was. 

Wtf.... 

I asked her about grits"Whats grits?"

Collard Greens"What are those?"  

I used to eat cream corn until I was about 8 years old.  I tried it again as a teenager and couldn't believe I used to eat that stuff.  You are correct, you can't find that or grits in California, but you can occasionally find collard greens.

On 7/30/2017 at 4:04 PM, Blueliner said:

It depends on what you want to do. It's a fairly large city, so there's plenty of places to eat, drink, party, or be artsy if that's your thing. You'll find stuff to do there if you look, but just don't expect toooooo much. It's not LA or SF etc. There's also the problem that it's in the middle of the central valley, so it's hot as all hell during the summer, and it's location is also not good for seeing the rest of California very easily. It's 3 hours to LA and it's 3 hours to SF. And close to that to go to the mountains. Paso Robles/SLO has some fantastic wineries not too far away. I hope that you like cows:P

That's not true.  It's only about 50 minutes.  Yosemite National Park is about 90 minutes away.  I was just there and went through Fresno to get there.

53 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

La Jolla= Raquel Welsh....Used to live in Temecula.....Nice  but expensive and high taxes...

Hell, just about all of SoCal is expensive, right? 

I didn't get to hit up La Jolla tho. Stayed at Town and Country Resort, checked out Fashion Valley mall, and went to some place close to Tijuana. 

• Like 1