Holy Trinity cancels Hewitt Truss and Colquitt

Nolebull813

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, Fred said:

Maybe if ESPN had paid the extra $20 grand they would have gotten the game they wanted.  They coughed up more than they offered us to get Valdosta.  Maybe if they had offered us the same we could have closed the gap as it would have been much smaller.  Guess we will never know.

You're not that important.

I bet the Paragon/ESPN people were laughing at you clowns behind the scenes.

Total amateurs.

Guest LOSer
13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You bring 100 because there is 100 on your team. 

Simple

What's simple is that you'll never go on any of these trips and your program won't be invited anymore.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Is this an attempt to change the subject?

Obviously not, Einstein.

I was mocking Fred's attempt to change his rationale mid-argument.

Guest LOSer
9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

We are content trying to win state. Our kids love it. 

You mean you're content NOT winning state and that your kids love failing?

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

But his rationale is sound.

5 minutes ago he was standing on "principle" and then just now he said it was about keeping kids from dropping out of the program.

So one moment it's about loyalty and then the next he's worried that these "loyal" kids will bail if they aren't taken on the trip.

Nothing says loyalty more than blackmail.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Why would he need to change his thought because of your opinion of his thought?

Ask him, dipshit.

Because he did change his thought.

Do you ever understand anything that is posted?

I conversate with the promoter for the Battle of the Border and I know for a fact that Grayson will be paying a butt load out of pocket if they are bussing 120 plus people to Shreveport. Plus thats a long miserable trip to the middle of nowhere Louisiana. Lol

They are forking out just as much if not more to bring 120 people to Shreveport than 60 to Dallas. They basically chose for 120 people to be miserable on a bus to no-mans- land Louisiana than a nice cushy plane ride for 60 people to Dallas where there is infinitely more to do. 

60 People lose out because the other 60 might get their feelings hurt 

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I conversate with the promoter for the Battle of the Border and I know for a fact that Grayson will be paying a butt load out of pocket if they are bussing 120 plus people to Shreveport. Plus thats a long miserable trip to the middle of nowhere Louisiana. Lol

Grayson is busing to Shreveport?

Unbelievable.

Grayson has basically put their flag in the ground.

They are not going anywhere if they have to get on a plane.

Does Georgia make the kids pay to play? Why the hell else would a team need 100 kids on the sidelines? Only 11 out at a time  so there literally is 80-90 kids just standing on the sideline looking stupid. 

Are these teams too scared to tell the 4th stringers they don't make the cut and are not good enough to be on the team. 

What a bad message to send. That you can be one of he worst football players on the team and they will still let you join. Bad message before they become adults in the real world 

Guest LOSer

I think we can now put to rest the fleeting thought that Grayson was a serious national program.

(Not that it will matter because they'll probably regress under their new coach)

Just now, LOSer said:

Grayson is busing to Shreveport?

Unbelievable.

Grayson has basically put their flag in the ground.

They are not going anywhere if they have to get on a plane.

The promoters won't pay for planes. Only charter busses. That's the only way unless Grayson is using the bus money towards airsfare. But that would barely make a dent. Shreveport is a small airport and is expensive to fly into. There isn't a big airport within 3 hours. 

So Grayson would have to spend an ungodly amount of money to fly to Shreveport. 

Guest LOSer
10 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Buses are not that expensive to charter. 

Cost is not the issue, think tank.

It's about a 9 hour bus ride for a trip that would take an hour and a half by plane.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The promoters won't pay for planes. Only charter busses. That's the only way unless Grayson is using the bus money towards airsfare. But that would barely make a dent. Shreveport is a small airport and is expensive to fly into. There isn't a big airport within 3 hours. 

So Grayson would have to spend an ungodly amount of money to fly to Shreveport. 

The BOB isn't highly thought of in the industry for these very reasons.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Sportsnut said:

Thank you.

So .......take a bus ride and save thousands with your entire team or fly, lose money and not take your full compliment of players. What is the deciding factor? 

It's taking Grayson an entire day to get there which means they'll probably spend an extra day in the hotel.

Grayson conducts their business like a mom and pop shop without any of the charm.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

The BOB isn't highly thought of in the industry for these very reasons.

I think it's good for a Regional event. The bread and butter which was the Texas teams have all pulled out so that might be something concerning. 

It's a tier 2 event that's good for solid teams. The main problem is there ain't that many teams in Louisiana to create a glamorous national matchup. 

Guest LOSer
Just now, Sportsnut said:

To their own satisfaction, I'm sure. 

I'm sure they'll be satisfied to spend 9 hours on a bus and then another night in the hotel because the adults running their program are incompetent Fred-types.

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think it's good for a Regional event. The bread and butter which was the Texas teams have all pulled out so that might be something concerning. 

It's a tier 2 event that's good for solid teams. The main problem is there ain't that many teams in Louisiana to create a glamorous national matchup. 

You are a 10th tier promoter....quit fucking with the BOB then you moron..

They don't need you....