Holy Trinity cancels Hewitt Truss and Colquitt

Nolebull813

When you schedule those small church schools for guarantee wins you have to take into account that they are small church schools and one bad thing happens and the whole thing crumbles. 

The coach for HTE didn't specifically say that the stud they have transferred out along with others, but he did say some extremely unforeseen circumstances came up regarding players, and it would be too risky to the kids on the rosters health to play games against teams of the caliber of HT and Colquitt. 

They have already found replacement games and hopefully HT and Colquitt can do the same 

Bro... you know damned well that Colquitt scheduled Holy Trinity to replace Cocoa after they pulled a Columbia on us.

These Florida schools are a hot mess. Idk why any Georgia schools should pay them to play up here anyway. Why the hell they're signing on to play when they don't belong is beyond me to start with. 

Ridiculous.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro... you know damned well that Colquitt scheduled Holy Trinity to replace Cocoa after they pulled a Columbia on us.

These Florida schools are a hot mess. Idk why any Georgia schools should pay them to play up here anyway. Why the hell they're signing on to play when they don't belong is beyond me to start with. 

Ridiculous.

It's awful late to find another game, best of luck to you guys finding one.

5 minutes ago, Camcat88 said:

It's awful late to find another game, best of luck to you guys finding one.

The season tickets are already out with printed schedules connected and everything.

If Holy Trinity was anything close to ISB in stature, I'd almost prefer an exhibition game with the Freshman team playing the Varsity anyway. 

xD 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Speaking of Florida hot messes... isn't Columbia's weak self looking for a game still? 

What's the dates they can accomodate? 

Colquitt needs a weak sauce opponent for homecoming. 

xD

Columbia is playing Bolles. 

Columbia said that playing Camden is a guaranteed win and it does nothing to help the kids in the long run. 

I know Georgia created the art of scheduling the worst teams possible, but Florida teams play anyone, anywhere. The only reason Holy Trinity backed out is because the only good kids they had left the program and they only have 18 players that are mostly 9th-11th graders. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I just reached out to Cen10 and Colquitt HCs and ADs. They now both have 9/29 open. Stay tuned. 

On multiple occasions, you've said that Cen10 doesn't have the finances to host an oos state nor travel. If this game came into fruition, would colquitt be paying for the whole thing pretty much?

Unless..... ESPN decides to pick up this game since they flaked on the VM/Colquitt game

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thomasville GA and Whitehaven TN also need games on 9/29. 

From a logistical standpoint Thomasville is a logical Choice for Colquitt for Homecoming. CEN10 would be an awesome game but its getting late to schedule a game of that magnitude and with the travel being involved. Thomasville and Colquitt have a long history and makes sense

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Columbia is playing Bolles. 

Columbia said that playing Camden is a guaranteed win and it does nothing to help the kids in the long run. 

I know Georgia created the art of scheduling the worst teams possible, but Florida teams play anyone, anywhere. The only reason Holy Trinity backed out is because the only good kids they had left the program and they only have 18 players that are mostly 9th-11th graders. 

Well yeah that im assuming is reason we made no effort to reschedule but im not the type to throw shade on a team that 90% of time is either top 10 GA or just outside top 10

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why would 2A Thomasville want to play 7A Coldcuts? 

Get paid to get your head beat in. I will ask the coach. I helped him find Chiles when they were scrambling after Albany closed. 

I'll ask him if he wants to get Pelham'd 

Well...unfortunately...T-Ville DOES have 9/29 open...but they already have 10 games.

Rufus>>

EDIT:  But just for the record, Zack Grage was one of the best OCs we've had at Colquitt.  If he ever comes to Mack Tharpe with his Dogs...they'll come to PLAY.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why would 2A Thomasville want to play 7A Coldcuts? 

Get paid to get your head beat in. I will ask the coach. I helped him find Chiles when they were scrambling after Albany closed. 

I'll ask him if he wants to get Pelham'd 

Brooks County was also affected by the Albany Closure. 

But IDK if they found a game.