Holy Trinity cancels Hewitt Truss and Colquitt

Nolebull813

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

This is sentimental garbage.

If you can't tell 25 kids that they didn't make the 70 without making them feel left out then you're a poor coach and/or administrator.

You're turning out a bunch of soft kids who can't handle the slightest bit of adversity.

It is sentimental. To you it can be garbage but here it is a fact. It's the way public schools maintain the levels of support they need to operate a successful athletic program. It's the reason why the community is supporting a 100 yard multipurpose facility with sprinturf. 

I disagree that this turns out soft kids. This turns out kids that have a sense of team. A sense of community. Kids that wouldn't step on your head to be two (giving you one inch extra credit for grammar and punctuation) inches taller after you went down on the field. 

46 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I'm not talking about taking your kids to Legoland, Fred.

I'm talking about this type of trip in particular.

You're just making stuff up so you can defend Grayson. Which is what all good deluded, fanboys do.

Why wouldn't he defend Grayson? I mean, he's heavily involved with them. I'm pretty sure you'd defend STA the same way he's defending Grayson. 

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It is sentimental. To you it can be garbage but here it is a fact. It's the way public schools maintain the levels of support they need to operate a successful athletic program. It's the reason why the community is supporting a 100 yard multipurpose facility with sprinturf. 

So we agree.

A bunch of emotional adults can't make adult decisions to teach their kids a valuable lesson so they decide just to turn down the trip altogether.

Good message. Good adulting.

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I'm expecting you to cry any moment now.

STA has just as many (or more) kids and somehow their players are able to accept not being taken on a trip. They don't whine. They don't quit the team.

It's a miracle.

That's good for you guys. 

Our kids probably wouldn't quit either. But the sense of team would eventually diminish and the support of the community would as well. 

Those kids are there because they work for it not because they are soft.

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I disagree that this turns out soft kids. This turns out kids that have a sense of team. A sense of community. 

All of these things are instilled in other programs that do travel with 70.

They just have teammates that aren't soft and can appreciate the kind of program that requires a certain level of sacrifice to make the 70.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Why wouldn't he defend Grayson? I mean, he's heavily involved with them. I'm pretty sure you'd defend STA the same way he's defending Grayson. 

See. This is what I mean.

Rank homerism.

Complete fanboy.

You defend whatever your school does no matter what instead of taking a principled position based on logic.

Fred is a fanboy who throws out logic and reason to defend Grayson in a pretty indefensible situation.

I would not defend STA in this situation and thankfully have never had to criticize them on it.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's good for you guys. 

Our kids probably wouldn't quit either. But the sense of team would eventually diminish and the support of the community would as well. 

Those kids are there because they work for it not because they are soft.

Anything that opposes Los's way of thinking is garbage. 

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

All of these things are instilled in other programs that do travel with 70.

They just have teammates that aren't soft and can appreciate the kind of program that requires a certain level of sacrifice to make the 70.

Yeah. We can tell that the sense of team and community is super strong down there. 300 fans and players that change schools and teams like they change their underwear. Good Job adulting. 

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

See. This is what I mean.

Rank homerism.

Complete fanboy.

You defend whatever your school does no matter what instead of taking a principled position based on logic.

Fred is a fanboy who throws out logic and reason to defend Grayson in a pretty indefensible situation.

I would not defend STA in this situation and thankfully have never had to criticize them on it.

If Aquinas was in the same predicament where they couldn't take everyone to Frisco, you wouldn't have a problem if they left some of the boys behind...especially the ones who don't get PT. 

Is this what you're trying to tell Fred?

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

300 fans and players that change schools and teams like they change their underwear.

Are you really employing this weak and desperate comeback in a discussion about Grayson?

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

If Aquinas was in the same predicament where they couldn't take everyone to Frisco, you wouldn't have a problem if they left some of the boys behind...especially the ones who don't get PT. 

Is this what you're trying to tell Fred?

What I'm saying is that STA didn't take everybody on the roster to Frisco and has never taken the entire roster on any OOS trip.

To think it possible is silly and childish.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His stance at excluding kids for football but being all inclusive socially in his political views is breathtaking. 

Nobody is being excluded.

And "all inclusive socially" is just the law.

Nothing contradictory about it.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

While you chase fame on the backs of yours, we will teach a few life lessons and be satisfied that we chose our way. 

xD

This is comical.

What life lesson are you teaching?

"Kids, if a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity comes up you should be totally unreasonable in your demands or refuse to go!"

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Last year was really Graysons 1st time.

STA is the King.

Despite the inaccuracy of this post, it still doesn't address the issue.

It doesn't matter if you loaded up on transfers once or a hundred times. It only takes one to make hawgs' claim false.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Snobby,Hypocritical,Thinks hes never wrong and assumes alot of shit...

If I think I'm never wrong it's probably because you are so incompetent at providing opposition.

Just now, LOSer said:

If I think I'm never wrong it's probably because you are so incompetent at providing opposition.

Los you are not the first person of your type that I've met. Unfortunately my college is filled with people like you. Only difference is I actually have to face them and they're insufferable pains in the ass. 

And they give off this aura of Arrogance but in reality they're about as clueless as the rest of us and much like you they operate off of assumptions.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I guess Georgia has a thing about letting every single kid who practices  allowed on the team . 

And they charge them to play. Lol

Nice little racket you guys got going on up there 

The only thing that Colquitt charges is blood, sweat and 100% effort.  If a young man is willing to give those things...he can be part of the TEAM.  The way it has always been.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2