Holy Trinity cancels Hewitt Truss and Colquitt

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All BS Maybe you can look into Brooks County. 

They where effected by Albany closing. Idk if they found a replacement though. 

Per Max Preps Brooks play Crisp County on that date. Fitzgerald has that date open too but they already have 10 games scheduled

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why would 2A Thomasville want to play 7A Coldcuts? 

Get paid to get your head beat in. I will ask the coach. I helped him find Chiles when they were scrambling after Albany closed. 

I'll ask him if he wants to get Pelham'd 

Laugh all you want, but I have respect for Pelham. The numbers are small but they have depth and talent to be a small team. I expect BIG things for their QB in the future

15 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Laugh all you want, but I have respect for Pelham. The numbers are small but they have depth and talent to be a small team. I expect BIG things for their QB in the future

Well yeah.  I expect him to play in Moultrie...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thomasville coach said you can't believe nothing maxpreps says.

Unless maxpreps said Thomasville WONT  be playing Colquitt.  Then it's the gospel 

I can tell ya...Zach would like nothing more than to play an excess of 10 games.  However;  he'd like that excess to be playoff games...LOL.  Maybe not in 2017...but don't bet against him bringing a team into Mack Tharpe in a few years.  And if he does...you can also bet...it will be a fight till the end.

Rufus>>

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I just reached out to Cen10 and Colquitt HCs and ADs. They now both have 9/29 open. Stay tuned. 

Noooo, Pleeeze noooo Meeter GSB.  Dona do dat to Meester Rush.  Heee no taka aneeee calls frum yu or Meester Ceeenteeen.

Meeser Rush heee lika eeeesz weeen.  Wee no home. Yu go way now...bye

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Highly unlikely since Cen10 would need the entire trip subsidized by CQ, which is neither possible nor fair. 

Plus Cen10 doesn't have adequate funding to make the Cali trip worthwhile for CQ. 

Damn! Never realized how broke Cen10 is. 

At least you tried tho. Now if a 3rd party were to step in (that company in Bristol, CT), this could game happen, right? 

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Damn! Never realized how broke Cen10 is. 

At least you tried tho. Now if a 3rd party were to step in (that company in Bristol, CT), this could game happen, right? 

$15,000 is pocket change for our boosters.   They may help if those big GA D-line guys promise to "rough up" the Cen10 skill guys.  And I mean that not in a nice way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

There is not a single chance that Collquitt will encourage Cen10 to come to Moultrie.  Other Ga teams are travelling, why can't Rush work it out to go to Calif?

I agree, for this board, the game would have huge interest.

Bruh did you not see what GSB posted. 

Cen10 is broke.... BROKE!!!! It wouldnt be worth it to go out there with no financial assistance. And Colquitt would have to pay 15K at the least. 

20 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

There is not a single chance that Collquitt will encourage Cen10 to come to Moultrie.  Other Ga teams are travelling, why can't Rush work it out to go to Calif?

So basically you want Rush & company to cover the entire cost of a Cen10/Colquitt game?

Colquitt is a public school just like Cen10. There's no reason for Cen10 to be that damn broke. 

58 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It'd be huge.  The gauntlet would certainly be thrown down.  It'd be put up or shut up.  I'd like the Husky's chances.  But I'm guessing that CC will want no part of Cen10 this year after what they (almost) didto IMG.  Kinda sounds like the GA contingent is relieved that Cen10 is broke anyways.:P