It was all about The Stache

The Stache

On 7/31/2017 at 4:14 PM, AztecPadre said:

Coolest name in HSFB.

On 7/31/2017 at 2:15 PM, The Stache said:

Gawd it great to finally be back on the field

Rock and Roll Baby!

During the mandated 3 week "dead period" two of our young men accepted offers.  Our big Tackle Tommy Brown committed to my good friend Nick Sabon at Alabama, and JT is going to be the next Monarch Heisman trophy QB at USC following, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinhart, and Matt Barkely.  Of course JT still has two more years with the Three Stripers.

We have 4 of 5 O-line guys returning and the entire backfield and receiving core (sans Osiris St. Brown), but his little brother Amon ra  who will sign with Notre Dame) is even better.

Everyone says we had to replace our entire defense, and we did.  We have our best front 7 in school history, including our star inside LB who was hurt most of last year.  Our Secondary beat SJB in the "Battle on the Beach finals".

Also Don't sleep on our 5 start TE.  He is an absolute stud.

All you Florida guys who say the key is to pressure JT...forget about it.  Our O-line guys are way better this year and most are 3 year starters.

Now the coolest name in Pro Football

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

@HurricaneNick I was going to send you a PM but you can't receive messages. Are you trying to selectively avoid the swamp rats? 

I actually turned them off when block was demanding my personal information about 3 or 4 years ago and they stayed closed cause I’ve pissed off every other degenerate on here as well 😂 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I actually turned them off when block was demanding my personal information about 3 or 4 years ago and they stayed closed cause I’ve pissed off every other degenerate on here as well 😂 

Makes sense. I was going to mention some internal team circumstances. 

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache