New Jersey Group 4 NP Seeding Prediction

SJR 04

Total BS St Augustine at #2 in NP4 .. all public’s .. only loss to Phillly Catholic ... SJR should be 2 and Sta 3 ... but that would mean Hansen would have to have a set of balls for another team other than SPP in seeding meeting ... NP seeding meetings are the only ones that have a human input beyond the ratings for seeding 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Total BS St Augustine at #2 in NP4 .. all public’s .. only loss to Phillly Catholic ... SJR should be 2 and Sta 3 ... but that would mean Hansen would have to have a set of balls for another team other than SPP in seeding meeting ... NP seeding meetings are the only ones that have a human input beyond the ratings for seeding 

Could've just won all your games and then there would be no argument but here you are.

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

So according to this they have DBP #6..I put my thoughts on the DBP-PC thread. This is what I'm thinking they are going to do:

1)BC 2)ST.Augs 3)SJR 4)DBP 5)SHP & 6)SPP...I do believe SJR gets the easiest road to MetLife

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Apples to apples as SJR lost to GC. Very lucky the SFA game was canceled. 

Welcome back GSB..I agree.. So now the message is sent to schedule weaker opponents for State seeding (alas BC vs. Smyrna)?  No sir..DBP can't be held responsible in the state seeding by going out of state and playing up versus a more talented team..I call BS

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

In the end..effem ..I believe in the end SHP will take SPP apart.. Better coaching staff and better QB

Yes, SHP has a much better offense than SPP.  And their defense is playing well right now too.

But I'd also be interested in a Donovan Catholic-BC game.  BC will win, but by how much?

I don't think Joes will get 4 turnovers against Bosco a second time around...

• Like 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Did you watch the SHP/DePaul game on Friday night? DPC dominated. SHP may be done. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see them beat SPP. 

Yes, in fact I did see the game.  I was very impressed by SHP's defense.  Given time the SHP QB will pick SPP apart.  He didn't get the time at DP.  But he will against SPP...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Welcome back GSB..I agree.. So now the message is sent to schedule weaker opponents for State seeding (alas BC vs. Smyrna)?  No sir..DBP can't be held responsible in the state seeding by going out of state and playing up versus a more talented team..I call BS

You forgot that BC also scheduled Hoban, a perennial d2 power in OH. Other than SPP, the Fab4 did indeed schedule aggressively vs OOS this season. 

Hoban, GC, SFA, SJC and are all high-profile and nationally relevant teams. 

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You forgot that BC also scheduled Hoban, a perennial d2 power in OH. Other than SPP, the Fab4 did indeed schedule aggressively vs OOS this season. 

Hoban, GC, SFA, SJC and are all high-profile and nationally relevant teams. 

C'Mon Gsb  I can't give you that..Vito & you both knew the graduation #'s on that Hoban team..BC has been played stout within the state. Hats off to not just SJR & DBP but also to SHP & Delbarton. Neither of those teams were intimidated or backed down. SPP with a home game is criminal

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

C'Mon Gsb  I can't give you that..Vito & you both knew the graduation #'s on that Hoban team..BC has been played stout within the state. Hats off to not just SJR & DBP but also to SHP & Delbarton. Neither of those teams were intimidated or backed down. SPP with a home game is criminal

Neither of us knew that game would be a running clock. Truly. 

What was criminal was when BC, DBP and SJR were all on the same side of the playoff bracket in 2019. SPP still has to go through Oradell to get to MetLife, which is poetic justice after that rigged bracket.  

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Neither of us knew that game would be a running clock. Truly. 

What was criminal was when BC, DBP and SJR were all on the same side of the playoff bracket in 2019. SPP still has to go through Oradell to get to MetLife, which is poetic justice after that rigged bracket.  

I don't know..BC is a 60% favorite in my opinion..Offensive line is horrific in pass protection. Once again Saturday proved that Angelli has no time to move the ball downfield..If I'm the D coordinator I stack 8 in the box and take Butler away. I say in a 1 game elimination PROVE IT! To Angelli