Trump's world....

DBP66

21 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You must be running out of bullshit to spin the recurring positive economic news with if you’re resulting to “people feel that..” and “it only matters for the election.” Crusader already boarded the “real unemployment” train but I’m sure you can catch it if you hurry.

You apparently feel stupid for the angels thing. You should.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

No, you tell us all every day. The angels told me we’re in a recession.

It's funny how you see all this glowing Bidenomics data yet it seems the typical American is seeing and feeling a much different situation.

I saw the latest blockbuster jobs data for example, and thought how strong it looked. But when you look at the household survey data and ADP, the story might not be so rosy.

There must be some reason Joe American thinks things are kinda shitty. And most folks don't watch Fox News. The great majority tend to watch the alphabet soup media that are pretty much left-wing propaganda outlets.

It's like America is being told to believe one reality yet is actually experiencing another.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

It's funny how you see all this glowing Bidenomics data yet it seems the typical American is seeing and feeling a much different situation.

I saw the latest blockbuster jobs data for example, and thought how strong it looked. But when you look at the household survey data and ADP, the story might not be so rosy.

There must be some reason Joe American thinks things are kinda shitty. And most folks don't watch Fox News. The great majority tend to watch the alphabet soup media that are pretty much left-wing propaganda outlets.

It's like America is being told to believe one reality yet is actually experiencing another.

…and they continue to follow blindly…borders great, cause they told me so. Sanctuary cities are great…as long as I am no where near them.  It’s laughable, but mostly sad.  Can’t wait for Trump vs puddin brain debate ( if they “ allow” him)

get ya popcorn ready!

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Probably the same reason they believe Angels are real.

I'm sure that's it.

I think you should have a chat with everyone and let them know how much more wonderful everything is right now. Who wouldn't believe you? Amirite?

Lots of the same folks believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes and that men can be women. It's a crazy world.

Off you go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, concha said:

I'm sure that's it.

I think you should have a chat with everyone and let them know how much more wonderful everything is right now. Who wouldn't believe you? Amirite?

Lots of the same folks believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes and that men can be women. It's a crazy world.

Off you go.

81 million votes is 100% correct!.....do you have ANY PROOF to the contrary??..besides Trump's lies??.....🤡

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, concha said:

I'm sure that's it.

Off you go.

I’d chat with people about how well they are (or should be) doing, but the only people I know who are whining and bitching about things are disguised behind aliases on the internet. It’s strange, I just can’t find anybody in real life who’s struggling due to circumstances outside their control.

Why don’t we start with you? How are you worse off than you were four years ago? You lost your job? Got a pay cut? Your home lost all its value? Net worth shrank? Retirement accounts in the shitter? Can’t find work? Can’t get medical treatment for your mental health issue? What is it that makes you, Concha, worse off today under Joe Biden than you were under Donald Trump four years ago? 

15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

…and they continue to follow blindly…borders great, cause they told me so. Sanctuary cities are great…as long as I am no where near them.  It’s laughable, but mostly sad.  Can’t wait for Trump vs puddin brain debate ( if they “ allow” him)

get ya popcorn ready!

How about you? What are the reasons you’re worse off today than four years ago? 

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’d chat with people about how well they are (or should be) doing, but the only people I know who are whining and bitching about things are disguised behind aliases on the internet. It’s strange, I just can’t find anybody in real life who’s struggling due to circumstances outside their control.

Why don’t we start with you? How are you worse off than you were four years ago? You lost your job? Got a pay cut? Your home lost all its value? Net worth shrank? Retirement accounts in the shitter? Can’t find work? Can’t get medical treatment for your mental health issue? What is it that makes you, Concha, worse off today under Joe Biden than you were under Donald Trump four years ago? 

How I'm doing is none of your business.

The relevant data point is that multiple polling efforts show a clear message:  Most Americans see things as worse.

Even if the rosy economic data is true, people aren't feeling it in their lives. "Perception is reality". Odd that supposedly a record 81 million Americans voted for Biden and supposedly the economy has shown strength, yet the strong majority are not happy with how things are going.

President 81 Million supposedly has things humming along, yet the American public says he doesn't and they are currently favoring a guy that they have been unceasingly conditioned (and lied to) to loathe by the bulk of MSM for 8 years.

Odd.

1 hour ago, concha said:

How I'm doing is none of your business.

You're an anonymous poster on a high school football off-topic forum. Thats a weird thing to say… would that have been your same answer to the pollsters if they had called you? 🤣

1 hour ago, concha said:

Odd.

Not at all.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

See Concha’s recent post.  Sorry I don’t divulge personal info online if I don’t have to especially on……A HS FOOTBALL FORUM

And see my response. Hard to divulge “personal info” when nobody has a clue who the fuck you are. So I’ll take that as an “I’m doing better than four years ago but that doesn’t fit the narrative,” too.

• Haha 1

So I guess the moral of this story is that GBB is not interested in the slightest as to why the economy is supposedly so good but the majority of America's household/personal surveys say bullshit to that. Interesting, given that it could end up having a profound effect on the election.

Perhaps what's really driving sentiment is the complete dereliction of duty at the border and America getting sick of the "men can be girls" and "let's push sexuality in elementary school rather than focus on the 3 R's" thing.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You don’t know shit…you prove it daily 🤣🤣

So you’re worse off? It’s a simple yes or no question that everyone in the poll answered. And your friends, family, neighbors, and most people where you work can probably guess whether or not you’re better off than you were four years ago. And some of them may know exactly what position you are in because you’ve literally told them. But when it comes to strangers on the internet who only know you as #432957 and will never know who you are or ever know in any meaningful way you can’t manage a simple “yes” or “no.” There’s a reason for that, and it’s not “privacy.”

52 minutes ago, concha said:

So I guess the moral of this story is that GBB is not interested in the slightest as to why the economy is supposedly so good but the majority of America's household/personal surveys say bullshit to that. 

The moral of the story is that you’re better off economically than you were four years ago. Period. And it doesn’t fit the narrative so you refuse to admit it. 

56 minutes ago, concha said:

Interesting, given that it could end up having a profound effect on the election

I didn’t bring up the election, you did. My comments are all regarding the current state of the economy and absolutely nothing more. So maybe that’s why you’re repeatedly bringing up the angels stat — it’s just you projecting again. 

1 hour ago, concha said:

Perhaps what's really driving sentiment is the complete dereliction of duty at the border and America getting sick of the "men can be girls" and "let's push sexuality in elementary school rather than focus on the 3 R's" thing.

Absolutely, among other things. See, you got there all on your own.