Trump's world....

DBP66

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

UPDATE:

2/11/2024 - DJT still not convicted of a crime. (most of the BS indictments are falling apart)

Tuesday Nov. 5th 2024 - President DJT will win in a historic landslide.

11/5/24 - DBP’s 219 pages of TDS goes to waste. 

and the Trump cult lives on....the one that worships a rapist who started an insurrection....the history books will have fun with you clowns....😪...🤡

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Also predicted the left would combat Dementia Joe’ s report with….”WELL WELL WELL TRUMP IS WORSE!!!”

what do you expect from the party that thought Puddin brain was good to go for the  upcoming election.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

amen...91 felonies in 4 different states and a convicted rapist!?....how could you get any worse??...you can't...😪

42 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

If you believe a man who never committed a felony in 77 years, suddenly turned around and committed 91 felonies, then you're probably a brainwashed Democrat.

The far more batshit crazy thing to believe is that he went 77 years without committing a felony. Thats an entirely new level of denial you’ve reached. 

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

The far more batshit crazy thing to believe is that he went 77 years without committing a felony. Thats an entirely new level of denial you’ve reached. 

The hypocrisy with you is comical.  You can’t admit, with VIDEO PROOF that Biden should be in a care facility…no no no…” Trump is worse .WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA😭😭😭 you have no shame…so pathetic 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Lots of years, lots of accusations and no convictions. You'd almost think he's just got lots of desperate and unscrupulous enemies.

They are all spiraling and swinging for the fences…this is very enjoyable…” had no idea Joe would get worse” really Dems….wow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The hypocrisy with you is comical.  You can’t admit, with VIDEO PROOF that Biden should be in a care facility…no no no…” Trump is worse .WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA😭😭😭 you have no shame…so pathetic 

Dude… do you have me on ignore like you said or what? Lying about that, too, obviously.

The last time someone kept blocking and unblocking me and constantly posting ridiculous shit trying to get my attention like a goddamn psychopathic stalker was on AOL Instant messenger after I broke up with Sarah my freshman year. 

You’re a grown man, for fuck’s sake, and you behave like a 14-year old girl. Get your life together.

image.jpeg.a1abcb9b9d19bff7ce6c3c4340f3e11c.jpeg

12 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

There’s no bigger indicator that you either are mentally incapable of joining the rest of the world in reality or you’re completely ignorant to anything actually happening in these cases than stating “the BS indictments are falling apart.” 

I don’t want to sell you short, though. It could definitely be both.

Try to keep up - falling apart is putting lightly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

If you believe a man who never committed a felony in 77 years, suddenly turned around and committed 91 felonies, then you're probably a brainwashed Democrat.

he's been lying and cheating his whole life.....he had "bone spurs" for the war....cheated on his wives...cheated on his taxes exc....and of course THE BIG LIE he sold you about the election being "stolen".....he just got caught and that is his/your problem....he's a lying POS who puts himself before the country 110% of the time...😪

22 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Yeah, same thing with all the BLM and ANTIFA riots. They just got some new angles it turns out it was the Capitol Police who started those, too. Thank god for those new angles from the booth or we could never overturn all the crimes MAGA is pleading guilty to.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

BREAKING: Mortgage demand fell to a new 30-year low in January 2024 (lower than the housing crash of 2008’) down 54% from the pandemic peak, according to Reventure.

Mortgage demand is down 14% over the last year and 40% from pre-pandemic levels.

Even as mortgage rates have come down from 8.1% to 6.8%, mortgage demand is getting worse.

Still, 90% of borrowers have mortgage rates below 5%.

Even with a drop from 8% to 6% mortgages, many homeowners have a financial disincentive to move.

Affordability is getting worse. Biden Economy in full swing. 

IMG_2117.jpeg