Trump's world....

DBP66

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.I'll stick with my own reality....and I'll have a good time in my hole today...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Can you post any of the covers Ronald??........🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..and the funny part Ronald?.... he was never on the cover of TIME......🤡

Best Laughing GIFs to Share in 2021

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I wonder how they got Hillary to pose with Trump for "The End is Near" cover??.........🤡

image.jpeg.2942b9e3c84d5e7bbe8037cbe5c37412.jpeg

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..and the funny part Ronald?.... he was never on the cover of TIME...

Best Stevie Wonder GIFs | Gfycat

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Can you post any of the covers Ronald??........🤡

Top 30 Stevie Wonder GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"fake" covers don't count in the real-world Ronald....sorry...get back in your hole now....🤡

Best Laughing GIFs to Share in 2021

We know you are just trying to baffle with bullshiat...

and bury the truth,

but since you apparently missed it (while trying to bury it)

Here's the short and sweet actual legal story of the raid...

(minutes 6:00 - 13:00)

PS: we know you won't watch it ...

...truth hurts you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

We know you are just trying to baffle with bullshiat...

and bury the truth,

but since you apparently missed it (while trying to bury it)

Here's the short and sweet actual legal story of the raid...

(minutes 6:00 - 13:00)

PS: we know you won't watch it ...

...truth hurts you.

you think I'd click on that link with Moe-Larry and Curly??....gave up on the Time "covers"??...I'd still like to know how they got Hillary to pose with Trump!?!....LOL..🤡

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you think I'd click on that link with Moe-Larry and Curly??<<<NOPE you'll stay stupid....gave up on the Time "covers"??<<Posted the ACTUAL TIME links, and you're too stupid to read them ...I'd still like to know how they got Hillary to pose with Trump!?!<<that's because your a maroon....LOL..🤡

• Confused 1

Reuters

UPDATE 3-House panel announces agreement to get Trump financial records -statement

Doina Chiacu
Thu, September 1, 2022 at 9:57 AM

(Adds comment from Mazars)

By Doina Chiacu

WASHINGTON, Sept 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. House of Representatives committee said Thursday it had reached an agreement with Donald Trump and accounting firm Mazars USA on handing over some of the former president's financial records.

"After numerous court victories, I am pleased that my committee has now reached an agreement to obtain key financial documents that former President Trump fought for years to hide from Congress," said Representative Carolyn Maloney, chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform.

The agreement ends litigation by Trump, the panel's statement said.

Representatives for Trump did not respond to a request for comment. Mazars said it could not discuss anything related to its clients without consent but would fulfill its professional and legal obligations.

In July, a U.S. appeals court largely upheld a congressional subpoena seeking financial records from Trump's accounting firm, but said some of the lawmakers' requests went too far.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit unanimously ruled that the Democratic-controlled House committee can obtain records from a period surrounding Trump's 2016 campaign and his time in office.

The committee in April 2019 issued a subpoena seeking eight years of accounting and other financial records as part of its investigation into what Maloney called Trump’s "unprecedented conflicts of interest, self-dealing, and foreign financial ties."

She said the agreement includes the handing over of "critical documents" that will help the panel in its investigation.

The committee's subpoena came in response to the testimony of Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer. Cohen said Trump had inflated and deflated certain assets on financial statements between 2011 and 2013 in part to reduce his real estate taxes.

The panel said it wanted to find out whether illegal actions had taken place. Cohen was sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to charges including violating campaign finance law, bank fraud, tax evasion and lying to Congress.

The July court ruling allowed the panel to obtain some records connected to the Trump hotel lease, as well as records tied to allegations that Trump violated financial disclosure laws and may have breached the U.S. Constitution's "emoluments" clause, which prevents federal officeholders from accepting payments from foreign governments without congressional approval.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:
Reuters

UPDATE 3-House panel announces agreement to get Trump financial records -statement

Man are you stupid. LOLOL

Lern how to read...

You mean yer boys "settled" fer just "some" documentation

to end the lawsuits against them ???   Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Sad trombone trombone homer simpson GIF on GIFER - by Ariuath

PS: you got him now !!!!

▷ Laughing: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!

BTW: gave up on the Mar-a-largo raid already huh ...LOLOL

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

66 is like 0/70 in all his claims that they got him this time! It’s only logical that his cut and pastes articles are useless…unless you consider how well they work with him and others with TDS.

0/70?????? Bro probably just this year, since 2016 he’s gone 0/700

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He won’t stop as long as the media keeps feeding his obsession! He is their poster child.

#freshcakes

This is why people should avoid the temptation of hate...as others will easily use it against you.

Simply put...Hate clouds judgement.

Fear is another judgement clouder...the one that motivates action (fight or flight).

People running the media know this...so don't get played or used, etc.  (and realize this as well).

PS: The internet has built in design for this, and plays on base emotion rather than intelligence...

...stupid is as stupid does.

BTW: ☮️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

This is why people should avoid the temptation of hate...as others will easily use it against you.

Simply put...Hate clouds judgement.

Fear is another judgement clouder...the one that motivates action (fight or flight).

People running the media know this...so don't get played or used, etc.  (and realize this as well).

PS: The internet has built in design for this, and plays on base emotion rather than intelligence...

...stupid is as stupid does.

BTW: ☮️

Agreed! ✌🏻

17 hours ago, Troll said:

Man are you stupid. LOLOL

Lern how to read...

You mean yer boys "settled" fer just "some" documentation

to end the lawsuits against them ???   Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Sad trombone trombone homer simpson GIF on GIFER - by Ariuath

PS: you got him now !!!!

▷ Laughing: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!

BTW: gave up on the Mar-a-largo raid already huh ...LOLOL

I'm stupid and you think the files belong to Trump....LOL...🤡

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

66 is like 0/70 in all his claims that they got him this time! It’s only logical that his cut and pastes articles are useless…unless you consider how well they work with him and others with TDS.

how many investigations/court cases in he involved in right now??....any idea...Congress just got his tax records after a few years of battles...N.Y. got him for fake tax claims on properties (he just pled the 5th hundreds of times...answered one question...what his name was)......Ga. has him on tape begging for 11,800 votes....the DOJ has him for stealing Top Secret info...and the Jan. 6th committee has him for planning to take the country over by submitting "fake" electoral votes from the 6 battleground states....other than that he has nothing to fear...🙄

and the guy that you love said yesterday that he's going to pardon all the scumbags who rioted on 1-6-21 and give them an official governmental apology for arresting them....if this doesn't make you sick to your stomach you're not an American...you're part of a cult who worships a demented person...ie: Ironman..Freebird...Warrior...Ronald and Co....🤡...🤡...🤡..🤡...🤡