Trump's world....

DBP66

53 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I could have a field day sharing spin.  It’s called politics.   Your side has the gotcha moment, like your team just scored a TD.  My side ditto.

Reminds me of George Carlin’s comment to the extent of… it’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.  

The club often donates to both main political parties.  Shocker huh?  

So while you have your jollies over Hunter, the future dictates who cares…and onto the next “gotcha” TD from either side.  

I enjoy the banter and entertainment factor, but sheesh some of you folks need to get a grip and realize The Club doesn’t give a shit about you.  :)   
Stop shilling for them 24/7.  

I have a childhood friend whose father went to H.S. with George in the Bronx...😉

• Like 2

The crazy man is at it once again...what F*in nut...

Trump tries to clarify call for 'termination' of parts of Constitution amid backlash

Tom LoBianco
Tom LoBianco
·Reporter
Mon, December 5, 2022 at 3:56 PM

(Photo Illustration: Jack Forbes/Yahoo News; Photos: Getty Images, Chet Strange/Getty Images)

(Photo Illustration: Jack Forbes/Yahoo News; Photos: Getty Images, Chet Strange/Getty Images)

Former President Donald Trump on Monday attempted to clarify his call for suspending parts of the U.S. Constitution or the “termination” of rules and regulations to allow himself to return to the White House, after drawing rebuke from other Republicans.

Initially, Trump said on his Truth Social platform on Saturday that the role of social media companies limiting and removing misinformation and content that violated its policies in 2020 “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

In his newest post, Trump indicated he didn’t say he wanted to terminate the Constitution, stating Monday that “steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG,” referring to what he describes as widespread fraud and deception involving “Big Tech” — of which he provided no evidence — in the 2020 election.

Now we know the Hunter Biden Laptop is real, collusion in the 2020 election happened with social media giants and the nations security services, and Covid was from a lab. 

Next will be Biden the big guy, and the real story of Paul Pelosi.

I'll wait for fallout, but I won't hold my breath.

And you freaks are good with all of it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Now we know the Hunter Biden Laptop is real, collusion in the 2020 election happened with social media giants and the nations security services, and Covid was from a lab. 

Impressive stuff right there… Carlin had you in mind hook, line and sinker.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Warrior said:

you'd be better off holding your breath.....🙄

5 hours ago, Warrior said:

"Why are conservatives so obsessed with Hunter's dick pics?" ... 

Dude, the big frother freakout this weekend was about Matt Taibbi's tweets - The centerpiece of which was links to dick pics.  You should know this, because you couldn't wait to post about Matt Taibbis big twitter reveal here (note the tweet it talks about):

On 12/4/2022 at 3:33 PM, Warrior said:

It's pretty straightforward.  If you don't want to be accused of obsessing over dick pics, check the content of your own links and don't post articles about dick pics...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Dude, the big frother freakout this weekend was about Matt Taibbi's tweets - The centerpiece of which was links to dick pics.  You should know this, because you couldn't wait to post about Matt Taibbis big twitter reveal here (note the tweet it talks about):

It's pretty straightforward.  If you don't want to be accused of obsessing over dick pics, check the content of your own links and don't post articles about dick pics...

My post was intended to highlight the suppression of the laptop. You can pick out the dick pics all you want if you wish.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Now we know the Hunter Biden Laptop is real...

I hate to break it to you but the "laptop" is a completely unreliable shitshow precisely because Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon were in such a rush to make it a political scandal.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

image.png.cd10cd4a5414267283d7840d0dd826b5.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Sure do, I enjoy reality that can be verified unlike you idiots.

Just checking and glad to know.

If you use the search prompt, you may see some personal posts about it from me.  

By the way, this highly intellectually stimulating chat brings up another ?  

What proof is there of the 2020 election being fraudulent?  Please be serious.  Thx.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I hate to break it to you but the "laptop" is a completely unreliable shitshow precisely because Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon were in such a rush to make it a political scandal.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

Giuliani secretly shrunk the laptop, for better feel.  Had his attendant place it in a heated garage, next to the Vampiremobile and when it was media time, the laptop performed admirably.  :) 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I think these guys believe we care about Hunter Biden like they do about their cult leader and we don't.   If Hunter goes down...who cares...

If Hunter Biden committed a crime that others are prosecuted for by DOJ, then charge him. But the same must hold true for FPOTUS and his offspring...

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Warrior said:

It’s fun watching you lefty’s doing the mental gymnastics thing. Just stick to whatever MSM keeps feeding you - it’s easier. 

Like your thread starter on the fall of the USD?  I noticed you gave up and don’t care anymore   I’ll stop posting in that thread. Btw, it jumped quite a bit today.  

I’ll be waiting for your gotcha article on the fraudulent 2020 election proof… good luck with your MSM spitball in class intense gotchas!   

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Like your thread starter on the fall of the USD?  I noticed you gave up and don’t care anymore   I’ll stop posting in that thread. Btw, it jumped quite a bit today.  

I’ll be waiting for your gotcha article on the fraudulent 2020 election proof… good luck with your MSM spitball in class intense gotchas!   

Again to you and your thick friend DP never said 2020 was fraudulent, but a ton of proof of tampering. Kinda like you idiots talked about for 4 years after 2016.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

A shit show? The info is direct and verified. Sheep

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

The crazy man is at it once again...what F*in nut...

Trump tries to clarify call for 'termination' of parts of Constitution amid backlash

Tom LoBianco
Tom LoBianco
·Reporter
Mon, December 5, 2022 at 3:56 PM

Former President Donald Trump on Monday attempted to clarify his call for suspending parts of the U.S. Constitution or the “termination” of rules and regulations to allow himself to return to the White House, after drawing rebuke from other Republicans.

Initially, Trump said on his Truth Social platform on Saturday that the role of social media companies limiting and removing misinformation and content that violated its policies in 2020 “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

In his newest post, Trump indicated he didn’t say he wanted to terminate the Constitution, stating Monday that “steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG,” referring to what he describes as widespread fraud and deception involving “Big Tech” — of which he provided no evidence — in the 2020 election.

Another Charlottesville Hoax.... words twisted to paint Trump as a "danger to democracy". And RINOs jumping onboard too. Trump was NOT suggesting to terminate the constitution. Idiots

• Sad 1