Trump's world....

DBP66

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You said "the issue isn't over, the AG wants $250m" step up son. 1.6m to the Trump organization is pennies. Maybe next time, but cool headlines. 

so you avoid the question?...do you care that he was found guilty?...does being found guilty on all 17 charges mean anything to you?

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the company cheated by showing less on their payroll by paying them with apartments and tuition payments...the Co. benefited as much as the guys getting the "off the books" perks...The 17 charges weren't B.S. if he was found guilty on all of them.

IMO...he should have never gotten into politics with his shady past...too many skeletons in his closet to hide...😉

some crimes are BS.. Like spitting on the sidewalk is a "crime".  so I guess I have an extensive criminal past and owe alot in fines.. 

Dude if they went after all these politicians as hard as they did this guy they would find a hell a lot bigger skeletons and "crimes' than what they have dug up on the Trumpster.. I'm all for it clean out the swamp.. but really it's been a huge waste of money so far trying to get this guy and for what reason? So he doesn't run again. They are scared shitless of him. wonder why 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

some crimes are BS.. Like spitting on the sidewalk is a "crime".  so I guess I have an extensive criminal past and owe alot in fines.. 

Dude if they went after all these politicians as hard like did against this guy they would find a hell a lot bigger skeletons and "crimes' than what they have dug up on the Trumpster.. I'm all for it clean out the swamp.. but really it's been a huge waste of money so far trying to get this guy

He was ripping the state of N.Y. for over 15 years with his payroll scam...and like you said there are probably a lot of NY Companies doing something similar...well these guilty charges should make them all think again about getting too creative with their accounting. It was money well spent IMO.

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

He was ripping the state of N.Y. for over 15 years with his payroll scam...and like you said there are probably a lot of NY Companies doing something similar...well these guilty charges should make them all think again about getting too creative with their accounting. It was money well spent IMO.

I would guess giving executives perks instead of pay raises or bonus checks is pretty common practice.  Not just in big business plenty of small ones too.  Hell I have worked as a manager most my career and have had bosses give me and my wife trips here or there or handed me some bucks to take the old lady out for dinner or whatever and I never claimed them.. Didn't know I had to really.  I did claim the company cars though lol 

They never went after this type shit before but yeah I guess your right everyone will have to button up on that. Especially with all the new IRS agents coming to get you.. fucking America right..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you avoid the question?...do you care that he was found guilty?...does being found guilty on all 17 charges mean anything to you?

If you actually read anything about this other then the headlines "He" (I'm guessing you're referring to Trump) wasn't found guilty of anything. Another swing and a miss - nice try. 1.6m is pennies. What did the state pay to pursue this BS the past couple years? Love to see the +/- on this one. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Warrior said:

If you actually read anything about this other then the headlines "He" (I'm guessing you're referring to Trump) wasn't four guilty of anything. Another swing and a miss - nice try. 1.6m is pennies. What did the state pay to pursue this BS the past couple years? Love to see the +/- on this one. 

What was the name of the company found gulity on all charges???

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

What was the name of the company found gulity on all charges???

I’ll help you out since you won’t. 

Weisselberg in August, the CFO, who’s currently on leave, entered a guilty plea and accepted a deal that caps a prison sentence at five months in exchange for his testimony. The star witness will be sentenced separately.

The Trump Organization denounced the verdict, and said it plans to appeal. “Weisselberg testified under oath that he ‘betrayed’ the trust the company had placed in him. The notion that a company could be held responsible for an employee’s actions, to benefit themselves, on their own personal tax returns is simply preposterous,” the company told the New York Times in a statement.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I’ll help you out since you won’t. 

Weisselberg in August, the CFO, who’s currently on leave, entered a guilty plea and accepted a deal that caps a prison sentence at five months in exchange for his testimony. The star witness will be sentenced separately.

The Trump Organization denounced the verdict, and said it plans to appeal. “Weisselberg testified under oath that he ‘betrayed’ the trust the company had placed in him. The notion that a company could be held responsible for an employee’s actions, to benefit themselves, on their own personal tax returns is simply preposterous,” the company told the New York Times in a statement.

what is the name of the Organization??...🙄

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what is the name of the Organization??...🙄

You’re a brick, because you own a company and your name is on the letterhead doesn’t make you always accountable for the actions of those within the company. 

What names were listed in the case? What persons were actually found guilty? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re a brick, because you own a company and your name is on the letterhead doesn’t make you always accountable for the actions of those within the company. 

What names were listed in the case? What persons were actually found guilty? 

how about Trump's signature on tuition checks??...does that work for you?..it worked for a N.Y. grand jury...🙄

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how about Trump's signature on tuition checks??...does that work for you..it worked for a N.Y. grand jury...🙄

You’re talking about this? This was part of the employees comp package and something he’s responsible to report to IRS as income. Man you’re bad at this.

According to the document, one of Weisselberg's family members started attending a Manhattan private school in 2012, and another one of family members started attending the same school in 2014. Prosecutors said that from 2012 to 2017, "Trump Corporation personnel, including Weisselberg, arranged for tuition expenses for Weisselberg's family members to be paid by personal checks drawn on the account of and signed by Donald J. Trump, and later drawn on the account of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, dated April 7, 2017."

The indictment went on to say that although the tuition expenses for the Weisselberg family members constituted taxable income and were part of his annual compensation in internal company records, the "indirect compensation in the form of tuition payments was not included on Weisselberg's W-2 forms" or reported to federal, state, or local tax authorities, "and no income taxes were withheld by the corporate defendants in connection with the tuition payments."

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how about Trump's signature on tuition checks??...does that work for you?..it worked for a N.Y. grand jury...🙄

You really think Trump signs all the checks for all his companies personally?  Probably secretarial or autopen.. maybe maybe not. but really if I want to pay to sponsor a kid to a school I can do that. It's that persons job to report it on their taxes as income if applicable.  Probably deduct from my taxes too. I know plenty of well to do folks that sponsor good football players to their high school alma mater. You know just helping kids out "wink wink" .. I guess Poggi should get his accounts in order lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You really think Trump signs all the checks for all his companies personally?  Probably secretarial or autopen.. maybe maybe not. but really if I want to pay to sponsor a kid to a school I can do that. It's that persons job to report it on their taxes as income if applicable.  Probably deduct from my taxes too. I know plenty of well to do folks that sponsor good football players to their high school alma mater. You know just helping kids out "wink wink" .. I guess Poggi should get his accounts in order lol

yea he did....they showed the checks on the TV news last night with his signature....not hard to believe or explain...the jury understood.

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re talking about this? This was part of the employees comp package and something he’s responsible to report to IRS as income. Man you’re bad at this.

According to the document, one of Weisselberg's family members started attending a Manhattan private school in 2012, and another one of family members started attending the same school in 2014. Prosecutors said that from 2012 to 2017, "Trump Corporation personnel, including Weisselberg, arranged for tuition expenses for Weisselberg's family members to be paid by personal checks drawn on the account of and signed by Donald J. Trump, and later drawn on the account of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, dated April 7, 2017."

The indictment went on to say that although the tuition expenses for the Weisselberg family members constituted taxable income and were part of his annual compensation in internal company records, the "indirect compensation in the form of tuition payments was not included on Weisselberg's W-2 forms" or reported to federal, state, or local tax authorities, "and no income taxes were withheld by the corporate defendants in connection with the tuition payments."

you should have been Trump's lawyer!...you seem to have all the obvious answers his lawyers couldn't think of to get him off the hook...🙄

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

yea he did....they showed the checks on the TV news last night with his signature....not hard to believe or explain...the jury understood.

So they had a handwriting expert determine the signature was from his hand and not a autopen or secretarial sig? I haven't seen that. In any case if that is a perk it was up Weisenheimer and the tax accountants to account for as income. Trump may have known that was happening as far as paying for kids schools as a perk or whatever but he didn't know they were cooking it from their books and not claiming it on their personal income taxes. Trump is guilty of hiring a greedy NY Jew though. If in fact he hired him personally and not the board of directors. 

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you should have been Trump's lawyer!...you seem to have all the obvious answers his lawyers couldn't think of to get him off the hook...🙄

It’s easy when it’s accurate. You should try it sometime, you always let your excitement get ahead of the facts. You’re consistent. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I guess Poggi should get his accounts in order lol

How do you think he fares with the Charlotte 49ers?  Recruiting wise, he’s no Deion, but he should do OK with his few connections.  :) 

@Nolebull813, another pitch :) 

Flashback to the Scooby Doo episode with the Miner 49er 😂.  💯 Pct, @OldTerrapinremembers.