Trump's world....

DBP66

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

and who from the company is responsible?  The two that admitted they were that's who and they admitted they did it alone without DJT's knowledge. If the company ultimately has to pay the fine then those two will get sued buy the company anyway to recover it. Did a little looking into the Weaselberg guy.. Donald didn't even hire him. He inherited him from his Dad and the guy has been doing the family business books since Donnie was a little tyke.  He was trusted to handle all the finances hell he even had. He was even a trustee of the Trump holding and could do what he wanted without anyone's permission. Hell that dude probably been ripping off the Trumps for decades. 

Let me spare 66 some key strokes…”Whose name is on it?”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m not gonna argue with you. I know your shtick, and it’s old and tired. Just like this thread that you somehow resuscitate daily. I hope gets the nomination as well. We can  agree on something.

BTW..I don't resuscitate this thread daily...Trump does...😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Are you sure you are not GSB?  I swear you are just like him with the USA and BS academy bullshit. Got heals dug in and ignore all facts and reality.. except your worse with this shit..

ignore reailty?....how so? What did I miss here? 

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I just post the latest daily headline Trump makes  ..and then his clown posse come to his defense....that's the game here...thanks for playing!...🤡

No Sir,  you post the daily headlines the anti trump propaganda machine makes..  Most of us could really care less about defending Trump or what he does we just like fucking with you and your craziness.. at least I do

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

No Sir,  you post the daily headlines the anti trump propaganda machine makes..  Most of us could really care less about defending Trump or what he does we just like fucking with you and your craziness.. at least I do

I got you...and you make sense most of the time...unlike most of your buddies here...and I like fucking with you guys too...😉

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I got you...and you make sense most of the time...unlike most of your buddies here...and I like fucking with you guys too...😉

Well good to see you still have some of your wits to you. I was afraid that last pic might have had too much orange and would cause you to go full coo coo for cocoa puffs

Nicholas Cage Crazy Look GIF - Nicholas Cage Crazy Look Evil Laugh -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

Surprise...surprise....here we go again!?....🙄

The New York Times

Classified Documents Found in Search of Trump Storage Site

f25c2eb0-7667-11ed-8fbc-f0ad7e3adf63

Maggie Haberman and Alan Feuer
Wed, December 7, 2022 at 2:39 PM

Former President Donald Trump hired people to search four properties after being directed by a federal judge to look harder for any classified material still in his possession, and they found at least two documents with classified markings inside a sealed box in one of the locations, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Trump’s search team discovered the documents at a federally run storage site in West Palm Beach, Florida, the person said, prompting his lawyers to notify the Justice Department about them.

The New York Times reported in October that Justice Department officials had told the former president’s lawyers that they believed he might have more classified materials that were not returned in response to a subpoena issued in May. The FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s private club and residence in Florida, in August for additional classified documents and other presidential records.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

People close to Trump had said earlier Wednesday that no classified material had been found during the searches, a claim that was later proved incorrect. The Washington Post first reported on the locating of the two additional documents, as well as the searches of the properties.

After the warning from the Justice Department, a debate ensued among Trump’s lawyers about whether to bring in an independent firm to conduct a search.

The discovery of the documents at the storage unit, maintained by the federal General Services Administration, came during a series of wider searches that were completed around Thanksgiving and conducted at Trump’s golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey; at Trump Tower in New York; and in a storage closet at Mar-a-Lago, according to two people familiar with the events.

Steven Cheung, a spokesperson for Trump, said in a statement that the former president and “his counsel continue to be cooperative and transparent, despite the unprecedented, illegal and unwarranted attack against President Trump and his family by the weaponized Department of Justice.”

The department is investigating the former president’s handling of thousands of government documents, including more than 300 classified ones, that were taken from the White House at the end of his term and were found at Mar-a-Lago. Prosecutors are also seeking to determine whether Trump obstructed the government’s repeated efforts to retrieve the materials.

When the Justice Department warned that it believed Trump still had documents in his possession, a lawyer whom he had hired a short time earlier, Christopher M. Kise, suggested along with other lawyers working for Trump that they engage an outside firm, according to people familiar with the events.

A cadre of other Trump lawyers were resistant to the idea; among them was Boris Epshteyn, a communications adviser who has positioned himself as an in-house counsel on some of Trump’s legal entanglements. The dispute led to Kise’s standing in Trump’s circle diminishing for weeks, according to several people close to the former president.

More recently, Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell of U.S. District Court in Washington, who oversees grand jury investigations, directed Trump’s lawyers to essentially search more carefully for any remaining documents. Other lawyers in Trump’s circle took on the issue and hired a firm, according to one of the people familiar with the matter.

But while the Justice Department had continued to have questions about documents that might remain at Mar-a-Lago — and while some people close to Trump believed another search warrant might be executed — a person familiar with the discussions among federal officials said there was no recent probable cause by which to obtain a warrant for Bedminster or Trump Tower.

The National Archives repeatedly asked last year about the status of some materials that it should have received, such as correspondence with Kim Jong Un, North Korea’s leader, as well as about two dozen boxes that were deemed presidential records at the end of Trump’s term.

Archives officials contacted several people to try to facilitate the return of the documents, including former White House Counsel’s Office lawyers working as Trump’s representatives with the agency. The former president maintained to several advisers that the boxes were filled with news clippings and personal effects; archives officials explained that news clippings can be considered presidential records.

Alex Cannon, a lawyer who had worked with Trump in various capacities, became involved in fall 2021 and tried to help archives officials retrieve the material.

Cannon warned others in Trump’s circle not to go through the boxes themselves because it was unclear what was in them, and people might require security clearances. At one point, as Trump sought National Archives documents related to the investigation into whether his 2016 campaign conspired with Russian officials, he proposed that his lawyers suggest a trade with the agency: what he sought in exchange for the documents he had.

The lawyers declined to engage that suggestion, and Cannon continued to try to push for the documents’ return to the archives.

Eric Herschmann, a lawyer who had worked as a top adviser in the Trump White House, had an informal conversation with Trump. People familiar with the discussion characterized it as Herschmann speaking as a friend and urging the former president to return the boxes, suggesting that he could be subject to legal trouble by keeping them, especially if they contained classified material.

That possibility became reality in January, after archives officials retrieved boxes that Trump had gone through over several days last December. The officials opened the boxes and discovered a number of classified documents. The Justice Department became involved.

When Cannon raised the prospect with Trump that officials were uncertain that they had everything returned, the former president told him to tell the officials that he had given everything back, according to people briefed on the matter. Cannon refused to do so and soon stopped being involved.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Surprise...surprise....here we go again!?....🙄

The New York Times

f25c2eb0-7667-11ed-8fbc-f0ad7e3adf63

Maggie Haberman and Alan Feuer
Wed, December 7, 2022 at 2:39 PM

Former President Donald Trump hired people to search four properties after being directed by a federal judge to look harder for any classified material still in his possession, and they found at least two documents with classified markings inside a sealed box in one of the locations, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Trump’s search team discovered the documents at a federally run storage site in West Palm Beach, Florida, the person said, prompting his lawyers to notify the Justice Department about them.

The New York Times reported in October that Justice Department officials had told the former president’s lawyers that they believed he might have more classified materials that were not returned in response to a subpoena issued in May. The FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s private club and residence in Florida, in August for additional classified documents and other presidential records.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

People close to Trump had said earlier Wednesday that no classified material had been found during the searches, a claim that was later proved incorrect. The Washington Post first reported on the locating of the two additional documents, as well as the searches of the properties.

After the warning from the Justice Department, a debate ensued among Trump’s lawyers about whether to bring in an independent firm to conduct a search.

The discovery of the documents at the storage unit, maintained by the federal General Services Administration, came during a series of wider searches that were completed around Thanksgiving and conducted at Trump’s golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey; at Trump Tower in New York; and in a storage closet at Mar-a-Lago, according to two people familiar with the events.

Steven Cheung, a spokesperson for Trump, said in a statement that the former president and “his counsel continue to be cooperative and transparent, despite the unprecedented, illegal and unwarranted attack against President Trump and his family by the weaponized Department of Justice.”

The department is investigating the former president’s handling of thousands of government documents, including more than 300 classified ones, that were taken from the White House at the end of his term and were found at Mar-a-Lago. Prosecutors are also seeking to determine whether Trump obstructed the government’s repeated efforts to retrieve the materials.

When the Justice Department warned that it believed Trump still had documents in his possession, a lawyer whom he had hired a short time earlier, Christopher M. Kise, suggested along with other lawyers working for Trump that they engage an outside firm, according to people familiar with the events.

A cadre of other Trump lawyers were resistant to the idea; among them was Boris Epshteyn, a communications adviser who has positioned himself as an in-house counsel on some of Trump’s legal entanglements. The dispute led to Kise’s standing in Trump’s circle diminishing for weeks, according to several people close to the former president.

More recently, Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell of U.S. District Court in Washington, who oversees grand jury investigations, directed Trump’s lawyers to essentially search more carefully for any remaining documents. Other lawyers in Trump’s circle took on the issue and hired a firm, according to one of the people familiar with the matter.

But while the Justice Department had continued to have questions about documents that might remain at Mar-a-Lago — and while some people close to Trump believed another search warrant might be executed — a person familiar with the discussions among federal officials said there was no recent probable cause by which to obtain a warrant for Bedminster or Trump Tower.

The National Archives repeatedly asked last year about the status of some materials that it should have received, such as correspondence with Kim Jong Un, North Korea’s leader, as well as about two dozen boxes that were deemed presidential records at the end of Trump’s term.

Archives officials contacted several people to try to facilitate the return of the documents, including former White House Counsel’s Office lawyers working as Trump’s representatives with the agency. The former president maintained to several advisers that the boxes were filled with news clippings and personal effects; archives officials explained that news clippings can be considered presidential records.

Alex Cannon, a lawyer who had worked with Trump in various capacities, became involved in fall 2021 and tried to help archives officials retrieve the material.

Cannon warned others in Trump’s circle not to go through the boxes themselves because it was unclear what was in them, and people might require security clearances. At one point, as Trump sought National Archives documents related to the investigation into whether his 2016 campaign conspired with Russian officials, he proposed that his lawyers suggest a trade with the agency: what he sought in exchange for the documents he had.

The lawyers declined to engage that suggestion, and Cannon continued to try to push for the documents’ return to the archives.

Eric Herschmann, a lawyer who had worked as a top adviser in the Trump White House, had an informal conversation with Trump. People familiar with the discussion characterized it as Herschmann speaking as a friend and urging the former president to return the boxes, suggesting that he could be subject to legal trouble by keeping them, especially if they contained classified material.

That possibility became reality in January, after archives officials retrieved boxes that Trump had gone through over several days last December. The officials opened the boxes and discovered a number of classified documents. The Justice Department became involved.

When Cannon raised the prospect with Trump that officials were uncertain that they had everything returned, the former president told him to tell the officials that he had given everything back, according to people briefed on the matter. Cannon refused to do so and soon stopped being involved.

About to be 0-203.    6+ years and counting….yawn 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so when he gets found guilty on 17 counts he doesn't get a loss??....or when he pays off protesters who his Security guards beat-up?....LOL...silly Trumper....🤡

I'm done with these people.  They have proven to be too stupid to even have a conversation with.  They NEVER answer ANY questions.  Ignore completely what is in front of them.  Do not understand what basic words mean.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

I'm done with these people.  They have proven to be too stupid to even have a conversation with.  They NEVER answer ANY questions.  Ignore completely what is in front of them.  Do not understand what basic words mean.  

Good for you, but you just described the majority of Democrats.  Take care!

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Let’s just see what happens….might be best to have your therapist on speed dial…just sayin 😉

it already happened....he had to pay off protesters his goons beat up and his company was found guilty on 17 counts...that equals 0-2 in the real world....😉

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Believe me I feel your pain...I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess, and it blows my mind how dumb they can be!

Poll: DeSantis surges to 5-point lead over weakened Trump in 2024 primary matchup

Andrew Romano
Andrew Romano
¡West Coast Correspondent
Thu, December 8, 2022 at 5:00 AM

Former President Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis are seen together in a photo illustration.

Former President Donald Trump; Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. (Photo illustration: Kelli R. Grant/Yahoo News; photos: Michael Conroy/AP, Julia Nikhinson/AP)

A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll finds that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis now leads former President Donald Trump by 5 percentage points in the race for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

Trump previously led DeSantis by double-digit margins among registered voters who describe themselves as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents.

Meanwhile, DeSantis is ahead by even more — a whopping 11 points — among Americans who say they voted in a 2016 Republican primary or caucus in their state.

The poll of 1,635 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Dec. 1 to 5, is one of the first to confirm how far and fast Trump’s political stock has fallen in the weeks since he announced his own comeback White House bid just days after his party’s historically poor performance in the 2022 midterm elections. During that period, many conservatives blamed Trump for blowing key pickup opportunities — including this week’s Senate runoff in Georgia — and criticized the former president for hosting avowed antisemites at Mar-a-Lago and calling for the “termination” of the Constitution.

“Anyone seeking the presidency who thinks that the Constitution could somehow be suspended or not followed, it seems to me would have a very hard time being sworn in as president of the United States,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday.