The Juice is loose

golfaddict1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

People don't understand it was Robert/daddy who made the money for them to get started. 

Yes for sure. But I actually think that is pretty well known.

Robert Kardashian was a big time name for his friendship with OJ. He was in the spotlight 24/7 and saturated in the media as his spokesman even in the pre-internet era. Same with that Dope Kato. 30 years later his name is still well known. Being friends with a HOF murderer caries clout 😂.

27 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Robert Kardashian was a big time name for his friendship with OJ. He was in the spotlight 24/7 and saturated in the media as his spokesman even in the pre-internet era. Same with that Dope Kato. 30 years later his name is still well known. Being friends with a HOF murderer caries clout 😂.

Never could figure out him marrying Bruce Jenner though. Oh well, different people have different needs/wants than others.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I think he came up with if the glove does not fit you must acquit. He also help OJ get rid of the clothes he wore during the murder.

I actually met OJ at  a showing of the Evander Holyfield vs Larry Holmes fight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Were you yelling, "Where's Canes!" in front of Orenthal?   :) 

Guy was actually very nice. This was at the Hilton in New Orleans by the river. The hotel bar was showing the fight on  big giant screen tv. It cost like 10 bucks a head we got tickets that morning. About 1 1/2 hours before the main event OJ comes walking in. They come over the speakers and said folks we have NFL legend OJ Simpson with us he will come by and shake hands get a picture but once the main event starts he wants to be a nobody and not disturbed. He walked by every table shook hands. He ask who I thought was gonna win the fight I told him Evander Holyfield shook my hand and shook the girls I was with and ask her where we were from she told him Birmingham. He went by every table guy was smooth and extremely polite. This was about 2 years before he murdered those 2. Once the fight started nobody bothered him.  Probably 200 people in the bar he visited every person in the bar. Most famous person I ever met. 

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Guy was actually very nice. This was at the Hilton in New Orleans by the river. The hotel bar was showing the fight on  big giant screen tv. It cost like 10 bucks a head we got tickets that morning. About 1 1/2 hours before the main event OJ comes walking in. They come over the speakers and said folks we have NFL legend OJ Simpson with us he will come by and shake hands get a picture but once the main event starts he wants to be a nobody and not disturbed. He walked by every table shook hands. He ask who I thought was gonna win the fight I told him Evander Holyfield shook my hand and shook the girls I was with and ask her where we were from she told him Birmingham. He went by every table guy was smooth and extremely polite. This was about 2 years before he murdered those 2. Once the fight started nobody bothered him.  Probably 200 people in the bar he visited every person in the bar. Most famous person I ever met. 

How do you know he murdered them? Were you there?

#Outlaw

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

How do you know he murdered them? Were you there?

#Outlaw

His DNA was at the murder scene. They turned it into a race case instead of facts.  He was blessed to have the best defense team ever assembled and given money to do it.

Remember he lost the civil trial. 

Goldman family at 1 time owned his Heisman.  That trial should have been a federal case instead of local.

He was lucky Robert Shapiro took the case very late he was the brains behind the entire deal. Even Robert Kardashian said later he thought OJ did it.