Official Joe Burrow Super Bowl RUN Thread!

RedZone

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They have a good chance at the AFC Championship. 

I don't seriously think the Benglas will win the Super Bowl, but it would be some kind of awesome if they got there...

I was just rolling with the hype video and starting a playoff thread.

I do like that Bengals offense though.......

Wonder if Joe Mixon was from mater dei, sjb or the trinity league would he get more LOVE on this forum?...3rd in the NFL with 1205 rushing yards and 13 TDs and 3 more TDs receiving.

Mixon finished the regular season with 16 TDs, tied for second-most in team history, and 13 rushing TDs, fourth in team history. Mixon in 2021 was also voted to the AFC Pro Bowl, joining wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase and defensive end Trey Hendrickson. It was the first Pro Bowl nod for all three.

Answer to question?.

11247471_0.jpg

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Wonder if Joe Mixon was from mater dei, sjb or the trinity league would he get more LOVE on this forum?...3rd in the NFL with 1205 rushing yards and 13 TDs and 3 more TDs receiving.

Mixon finished the regular season with 16 TDs, tied for second-most in team history, and 13 rushing TDs, fourth in team history. Mixon in 2021 was also voted to the AFC Pro Bowl, joining wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase and defensive end Trey Hendrickson. It was the first Pro Bowl nod for all three.

Answer to question?.

11247471_0.jpg

I know this is a "national forum", but Joe Mixon was a 5* and #1 APR in the 2014 class...out of Freedom High School in Oakley, CA.

https://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Mixon-22521/high-school-35530/

Freedom is National!

Congrats to the Cincy faithful… 31 years.  @hardhit1et al  any other diehards here?  

I recall the early 80’s playoff game when Cincy hosted Fouts and the exciting O… that O were popsicles by the end of the 1st qtr, I mean first play from scrimmage. They never had a chance.   Mother Nature had a huge bet on 5dimes :) 

Psst.  OSU has not defeated MICHIGAN in 777 days 😂 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What playoff team has held teams to 20 points or less and have a LOSING record this season?

This was directly in reference to the Herbert topic.  Herbert lost to the Raiders and his offense scored 29 points in regulation.

Laying a loss on a QB is what dummies do without looking at everything

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Congrats to the Cincy faithful… 31 years.  @hardhit1et al  any other diehards here?  

I recall the early 80’s playoff game when Cincy hosted Fouts and the exciting O… that O were popsicles by the end of the 1st qtr, I mean first play from scrimmage. They never had a chance.   Mother Nature had a huge bet on 5dimes :) 

Psst.  OSU has not defeated MICHIGAN in 777 days 😂 

Nice call out Golf!

not necessarily a bengal fan being from Cleveland but did let Red Zone know about Burrows 3 years before he knew it

team up North twice in 20 year... cheer on😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Nice call out Golf!

not necessarily a bengal fan being from Cleveland but did let Red Zone know about Burrows 3 years before he knew it

team up North twice in 20 year... cheer on😂

Sorry to hear that….so The Broncos are your daddy.  Nice run with Bernie, but couldn’t convert.  

Cheer on… eventually they’ll reach a Super Bowl during your lifetime. Maybe. 

21 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sorry to hear that….so The Broncos are your daddy.  Nice run with Bernie, but couldn’t convert.  

Cheer on… eventually they’ll reach a Super Bowl during your lifetime. Maybe. 

Yeah I was around for the 64 shellacking of the Colts 27-0  Frank Ryan 3 tds to Gary Collins 

I always think of you driving through Perrysberg 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1