Official Joe Burrow Super Bowl RUN Thread!

RedZone

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No you forgot to fluff Joe Burrow in the process... 

And ignore facts.... 

Youre not doing it right... 

You pop in most every thread and claim people ignore the facts.....you have never once offered a single "fact"..

What are the facts?

The facts are Joe Burrow is a game away from leading the Bengals to the Super Bowl in his 2nd year in the NFL and Aaron Rodgers is living off winning a Super Bowl 11 years ago.

You are free to counter.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You pop in most every thread and claim people ignore the facts.....you have never once offered a single "fact"..

What are the facts?

The facts are Joe Burrow is a game away from leading the Bengals to the Super Bowl in his 2nd year in the NFL and Aaron Rodgers is living off winning a Super Bowl 11 years ago.

You are free to counter.

If Joe Burrow wins a Super Bowl this year he will have as many Super Bowl wins as one of the greatest QBs in NFL history per the Rodgers fanboys.......1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

What are the facts?

You are free to counter.

I have 

I did

But when i say anything regarding Why Joe Burrow is doing so well and why other players arent... 

You ignore it... 

When anyone offers a different position other than something you support you ignore it... 

And im not talking about just this thread Im talking about anything.... 

AT ALL 

Youre too childish to hold a actual discussion with about anything not concerning Louisiana or Propping up something you like... 

When I told you why Joe Burrow is doing so good this year compared to last year you just spazzed out and went on a tangent about how real men/fans only look at whatever the positive side is or whatever when thats not true... 

When it comes to evaluating ANYONE! you look at the Goods and the Bads.... 

And if youre smart and in the drivers seat  you try to fix the issues.... 

Which is what Cincinnati did  so Burrow wouldnt be eating dirt every down... 

You think Burrow by himself is some sort of Magic Man or something? 

They built around him which is why hes able to do so well now... 

But again youll ignore this... 

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have 

I did

But when i say anything regarding Why Joe Burrow is doing so well and why other players arent... 

You ignore it... 

When anyone offers a different position other than something you support you ignore it... 

And im not talking about just this thread Im talking about anything.... 

AT ALL 

Youre too childish to hold a actual discussion with about anything not concerning Louisiana or Propping up something you like... 

When I told you why Joe Burrow is doing so good this year compared to last year you just spazzed out and went on a tangent about how real men/fans only look at whatever the positive side is or whatever when thats not true... 

When it comes to evaluating ANYONE! you look at the Goods and the Bads.... 

And if youre smart and in the drivers seat  you try to fix the issues.... 

Which is what Cincinnati did  so Burrow wouldnt be eating dirt every down... 

You think Burrow by himself is some sort of Magic Man or something? 

They built around him which is why hes able to do so well now... 

But again youll ignore this... 

I ignore rubbish.

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yep good old Jimmy G leading the team to the W 😂

😀

Of course you are right.  The int before the half was PAINFUL, and some of those floaters to the flat in the second half were downright SCARY.  In Jimmy G's defense, he made some great throws especially in the first half that were just plain dropped by some of the very best in the business (Kittle on the numbers, and the one right before it come to mind).

Here's my problem.  I know he's not the QB to lead them to a Super Bowl win, but  I love the guy anyway.  Can't help it.  I just love the way he conducts himself.  Take pre-game yesterday.  It's colder than the north side of a Norwegian gravediggers ass, he's got a torn ligament in his throwing thumb, and a strained right shoulder, but there he is calmly speaking, exuding a kind of relaxed confidence in his team.  If that's how he is in the huddle, maybe it rubs off.  Niners record with him starting is much better than without - But I totally get that's just my heart and not my head talking.  So here's what we gotta do...

First, remember in the Avengers movie when things look really bad, and Tony Stark reminds everybody "we have a Hulk?"  Well, we have to remember we have a Deebo.  Next, you and I have to have to have exactly the same game day drinks next weekend.  No deviation.  If we don't do our part in this, and the Niners lose, it's on us and not Jimmy G - Cuz that is exactly how the world works. 

Ugly as it was at times, fun game to watch.

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

If Joe Burrow wins a Super Bowl this year he will have as many Super Bowl wins as one of the greatest QBs in NFL history per the Rodgers fanboys.......1

So does Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer and Nick Foles.

Rodgers is one of the greatest QBs in history because he is, by any standard.

You have to rely on "playoff record since winning Super Bowl" to diminish him because you think it helps you prop up Joe Burrow.

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Burrow sucked yesterday and was bailed out by his defense.

Again.

And the media and fanboy narrative is that quarterbacks always get the credit/blame regardless.

Jimmy G has proven that you can win with horrible QB play.  Blocking,  tackling, playing defense and special teams can overcome anything

• Haha 1