#12 AL vs #50 FL

Nolebull813

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were 7-3 on the field but did lose to 3 Hillsborough County teams.

They aren't close to the defensive monster that they were in their heyday

Bloomingdale was the new flavor of the month in that area. Armwood isn’t pulling the talent they did with Callahan. They should be competitive in this game. 

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When something doesn't interest me in the least I don't act like a total dick!

Have fun, enjoy, and enrich yourself.

The issue people had was you tried to justify the horrible matchup and troll people into thinking it could be a good game. Instead of just saying the game sucks and was probably just a schedule filler for WM who was most likely approached by South Broward to be a sacrificial lamb and they agreed. 

we need more honesty on the board 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is this game Red Flag approved? 4-6 Armwood vs 11-3 Hillcrest. The game might be competitive. Crestview FL finished 130th in Florida and beat the 40th Alabama team Andalusia. 

20F0953C-A160-4AC8-981F-D525CA9D1FA0.jpeg

Unless armwood has really fallen off bad I still take Armwood. I bet last year was just a 1 year deal for Armwood. Hillcrest would probably be 4A in Florida  they are a smaller 6A in Alabama. I give Hillcrest credit for this game.

What happened to Armwood the last 2 years bad coaching bad administration weak classes? I know they are a traditionally a strong program.

Students 9-12

Hillcrest 1300

Armwood 2200

If Armwood is busing that would help Hillcrest probably worth a td.

47 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Unless armwood has really fallen off bad I still take Armwood. I bet last year was just a 1 year deal for Armwood. Hillcrest would probably be 4A in Florida  they are a smaller 6A in Alabama. I give Hillcrest credit for this game.

What happened to Armwood the last 2 years bad coaching bad administration weak classes? I know they are a traditionally a strong program.

Students 9-12

Hillcrest 1300

Armwood 2200

If Armwood is busing that would help Hillcrest probably worth a td.

Enrollment doesn’t mean much if your not good. Armwood still has some left in the cupboard. They haven’t fell off like Plant did. It would all depend on what each team brings back