Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

4 hours ago, Troll said:

Got one of those lying around somewhere... lol

you missed a whole bunch as well but you will never get them all lol

what about defender, tempest, missal command, robotron, berserker, spy hunter, joust, etc etc etc etc heck I don’t even think that you posted frogger lol...🤣

ps at least you got the first real driver with the nice pole position pic 😎

It wasn't my quiz.. It was from a click bait site.. can you name these classic video games quiz or something.. lol  I figured since I got baited in I might as well share with the class lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

It wasn't my quiz.. It was from a click bait site.. can you name these classic video games quiz or something.. lol  I figured since I got baited in I might as well share with the class lol

My favorite was Defender.  Also kicked ass at Galatica…had high score on the machine at Scoop’s..local 5 & Dime in my town

• Like 2

I was a master of Donkey Kong though.. DK machine had a design flaw where you could slip a straw thought the hinge on the front door and trigger the credits up. Once you learned the technique you could do it fast. We used to go to the big arcade at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk where they had like 6 DK machines lined up and run some credits up and sell them to the tourist kids for whatever we could get on the dollar. lol

31 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I was a master of Donkey Kong though.. DK machine had a design flaw where you could slip a straw thought the hinge on the front door and trigger the credits up. Once you learned the technique you could do it fast. We used to go to the big arcade at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk where they had like 6 DK machines lined up and run some credits up and sell them to the tourist kids for whatever we could get on the dollar. lol

You know the old pinball penny trick?

instead of a nickel and two dimes inserted for your quarter you could use a nickel and two pennies.  with the proper insertion technique you could insert the nickel, stick the first penny, second penny gives the credits, hit coin return get nickel and first penny back lolol.  

Play for a penny,  pop a bunch of high score games,  sell them to a tourist lolol

• Haha 1