Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Lmao 🤣 that’s creepy, I have a wierd superpowers and I’m really good at saying shit and it actually happening, only thing I can’t seem to grasp yet is predicting the mega millions numbers 

I want you to order an IronMind #3 gripper and make a video of you trying to close it (you never know, you may be a talented gripster and not even know it)!

11 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lmao 🤣 that’s creepy, I have a wierd superpowers and I’m really good at saying shit and it actually happening, only thing I can’t seem to grasp yet is predicting the mega millions numbers 

Where the fuck was your superpower say last Thursday with a warning? 

That shit would have been parked with a For Sale “runs great” sign on it. The potential buyers’ test drive would have been smooth and I would have unloaded it a day before it shit the bed. 😂

Would have been right out of Breaking Away (one of my all time favorite movies and scenes)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Ok asshole! You must have espn, because literally my tranny went out last Saturday in my Sierra. 5k ouch! Gonna fix it and then dump it. Been a relatively great 20 year run, time for a new truck. But I have to wait until next year for that. 

Better plan ahead if you think you are gonna need parts...

...from some one with their car currently at the dealership and Gm saying a month at least for the most basic parts for an LS engine used in all their trucks, Camaros, and  Vettes....

supply chain issues are real...

(And that summit racing part ,  the last one they have, better spec out on Monday or I’m really screwed 🤷‍♂️)

And freebird may be underpriced for that junk 🤣

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

Better plan ahead if you think you are gonna need parts...

...from some one with their car currently at the dealership and Gm saying a month at least for the most basic parts for an LS engine used in all their trucks, Camaros, and  Vettes....

supply chain issues are real...

(And that summit racing part ,  the last one they have, better spec out on Monday or I’m really screwed 🤷‍♂️)

And freebird may be underpriced for that junk 🤣

Yeah no more need for parts. It will be for sale very soon 😂

43 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Where the fuck was your superpower say last Thursday with a warning? 

That shit would have been parked with a For Sale “runs great” sign on it. The potential buyers’ test drive would have been smooth and I would have unloaded it a day before it shit the bed. 😂

Would have been right out of Breaking Away (one of my all time favorite movies and scenes)

Shame didn’t happen last year, CarMax probably would have bout the truck $40k cash

• Haha 1