2023 Hunter Biden Fauci investigation committee

FreeBird

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you're a fan of Trump kids huh....Bevis & Butthead and the daughter who sold her father out...3 sliver spoon idiots..🙄

Didn’t President Biden traumatize his daughter by showering naked with her? Y’all in for a rude awakening when the people have their day in court 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Didn’t President Biden traumatize his daughter by showering naked with her? Y’all in for a rude awakening when the people have their day in court 

Now we know why the FBI was used to hunt(er) down a diary:

Ashley Biden allegedly wrote in a January 2019 entry: 'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)'

😧

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Now we know why the FBI was used to hunt(er) down a diary:

Ashley Biden allegedly wrote in a January 2019 entry: 'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)'

😧

But orange my bad  and look how cool Biden looks eating ice cream 

0A2D9E30-D4EF-474D-9C32-75EF44EFF367.jpeg

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Please don’t make things up Freebird.

This Chinese, South Korean, Filipino, Japanese, Astros loving, simple Tejas girl takes offense to that 😌

663EDEE5-078D-4FAC-94CC-91C5ADB37E29.gif.ddcfe67ce45ab52f1676e5153a3582f6.gif

• Confused 1

On 6/17/2022 at 8:34 PM, FreeBird said:

Negative, I want the world to see what a POS family the Bidens really are

Did any of the Trump kids serve in the Military like Biden son did??....or were they too busy leaching off their father their whole lives??..we know the answer...silver spoon morons...😪

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Did any of the Trump kids serve in the Military like Biden son did??....or were they too busy leaching off their father their whole lives??..we know the answer...silver spoon morons...😪

Ohh now you care about military but where’s that same energy for all the military slaughtered during Afghanistan pullout 🤡 🤡 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ohh now you care about military but where’s that same energy for all the military slaughtered during Afghanistan pullout 🤡 🤡 

I always cared about our military...like Biden and his son..we can't say the same for Trump and his "fake" bone spurs that got him out of serving.....😉