2023 Hunter Biden Fauci investigation committee

FreeBird

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Now you are being deliberately obtuse (like most trolls, I guess). The answer was clearly decipherable in the link that you quoted from Tommygun58.

And you’re being deliberately lazy by pointing to a link with zero context and saying “the answer is right there!” I didn’t ask the author of the article, I asked you. 

For the thousandth consecutive time with you, the “big story” is “there could have maybe possibly been the opportunity of a crime!” And for the thousandth consecutive time, you have fuck all to show in support of your pea-brained theories.

From the “article” —

“However, there were still outstanding questions, particularly with how Hunter used the family name in business deals and was bribery involved?”

Ohhh!!! Salacious!!! Was it involved? Oh man I bet it was! 🙄

Again, what, exactly, should they be covering? “Well gee Bob we’re now on month 63 of our Hunter Biden Burisma scandal coverage, and after a couple dozen investigations, tracking all of his bank accounts for every penny ever moved, giving full access of his private laptop and all his communication to every Republican who wants it to be true, numerous Rudy trips to Ukraine to work with adversaries to fabricate crimes, witnesses who keep disappearing into thin air, tapes they have but don’t have, and a host of other bullshit, we are now going to sit here and continue to cover this story because “Slotback Right” and “tommygun58” think we should to show we are unbiased. There are no new developments, by the way, but we should just keep repeating the same bullshit until it’s proven that it didn’t happen. That’s right folks, Joe is guilty until proven innocent and they have to prove a negative to change our minds! And stay tuned for our next segment where we’ll have a two hour special on proof of election fraud that doesn’t exist.” 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

That’s a more intelligent response than your previous one. Did you get him yet?! Did you find the voter fraud?! No? Any day now, I’m sure…

Looks like I hit a nerve, troll. LOL. Few things in life are more satisfying than trolling a troll and getting the desired reaction.

Have yourself a few beers, big boy. It'll all be better in the morning...it always is.😛

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Isn’t the left just so great?!

Enlighten us.  Tell us what that meme means to you?  And if you have the ability...tell us what is 'the left' as it relates to the meme?  Thanks.  

If you do not have any thought at all, no problem.  I do not expect anything from you but it would be change from the usual.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Enlighten us.  Tell us what that meme means to you?  And if you have the ability...tell us what is 'the left' as it relates to the meme?  Thanks.  

If you do not have any thought at all, no problem.  I do not expect anything from you but it would be change from the usual.  

Do as I say, not as I do.  Both sides are guilty but the left might cause you an accidental suicide 😳

On 6/28/2023 at 5:34 PM, Slotback Right said:

Looks like I hit a nerve, troll. LOL. Few things in life are more satisfying than trolling a troll and getting the desired reaction.

Have yourself a few beers, big boy. It'll all be better in the morning...it always is.😛

I’m a troll because you never have a single answer to any question I ask? Let me take you to lunch this weekend, big boy. We can troll each other over a beer like real people.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, FreeBird said:

🍿

8A874840-717A-4D64-8093-1CA45B5E4630.jpeg

Not an iceberg, but definitely the tip of something.

‘Hunter Biden put his father, Joe Biden, on speakerphone up to 20 times while speaking with business associates, a US congressional panel has heard.

But Hunter's business associate, Devon Archer, told lawmakers Joe Biden did not discuss business on the calls, according to those at the hearing.”