How many patriots on this board?

Wildcat Will

I think the election was stolen. I can’t tell you how or when it was done. I can’t show you any proof, or even any credible evidence of any kind, for that matter. I also can’t tell you who did it, but it involved thousands of people around the world, and it happened across state lines and language barriers and involved many members of opposing parties who all managed to keep the biggest crime in world history under wraps for over two years now. But I know the election was stolen. I am a patriot.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I think the election was stolen. I can’t tell you how or when it was done. I can’t show you any proof, or even any credible evidence of any kind, for that matter. I also can’t tell you who did it, but it involved thousands of people around the world, and it happened across state lines and language barriers and involved many members of opposing parties who all managed to keep the biggest crime in world history under wraps for over two years now. But I know the election was stolen. I am a patriot.

19 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I know you Dems just won't let 2016' go.......

14 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Detroit’s absentee ballot counting center, the windows now being covered up 2020 11 04, after all the Republican poll watchers were kicked out of the room (the Democraps were allowed to stay). Nothing suspicious about that at all, huh?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Georgia election officials shows frame-by-frame of State Farm Arena Election Night video, of bins of ballots being pulled from under a table and counted, after the poll watchers were told they could leave because there would be no more counting for several hours. Nothing suspicious about that, huh? Whether you call them suitcases or bins, is irrelevant. The main point is that they resumed counting after telling the poll watchers that they wouldn't do so. They even admit that, and acknowledged that they shouldn't have done so without the poll watchers.

Trying to help you out GoBigBlack. This video and the one above it are credible evidence of suspicious behavior.

You're welcome.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Georgia election officials shows frame-by-frame of State Farm Arena Election Night video, of bins of ballots being pulled from under a table and counted, after the poll watchers were told they could leave because there would be no more counting for several hours. Nothing suspicious about that, huh? Whether you call them suitcases or bins, is irrelevant. The main point is that they resumed counting after telling the poll watchers that they wouldn't do so. They even admit that, and acknowledged that they shouldn't have done so without the poll watchers.

Trying to help you out GoBigBlack. This video and the one above it are credible evidence of suspicious behavior.

You're welcome.

LOL..you need to give it a REST....this ^ has been debunked so many times it's not even funny anymore...there was NO FRAUD and Trump got his ass kicked...he LOST by 7 MILLION votes....🙄

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 1:31 AM, Slotback Right said:

Detroit’s absentee ballot counting center, the windows now being covered up 2020 11 04, after all the Republican poll watchers were kicked out of the room (the Democraps were allowed to stay). Nothing suspicious about that at all, huh?

Those weren’t official poll watchers that were kicked out. It was people off the streets who are normally allowed to observe coming in and harassing actual poll workers. No republicans were kicked out, that was just another lie you were told… and you believe it.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:54 AM, Slotback Right said:

You're welcome.

Lol no. All the ballots from the surrounding areas are boxed and sealed and delivered to central locations for counting. That’s the process there. Always. This was thoroughly investigated and found to be, like EVERY OTHER CLAIM, absolutely nothing but a ginger mint.