How many patriots on this board?

Wildcat Will

On 7/2/2022 at 4:54 AM, Slotback Right said:

Georgia election officials shows frame-by-frame of State Farm Arena Election Night video, of bins of ballots being pulled from under a table and counted, after the poll watchers were told they could leave because there would be no more counting for several hours. Nothing suspicious about that, huh? Whether you call them suitcases or bins, is irrelevant. The main point is that they resumed counting after telling the poll watchers that they wouldn't do so. They even admit that, and acknowledged that they shouldn't have done so without the poll watchers.

Trying to help you out GoBigBlack. This video and the one above it are credible evidence of suspicious behavior.

You're welcome.

Give it up !  The top Georgia election official's were Republicans !  The only difference between them and you and your fellow clowns on this message board is they have intelligence, an open mind with integrity, and aren't corrupted fan boys of the Big Orange. Short of a armed insurrection, by US troops, Trumpy was willing to do damn near anything to keep his sorry ass in the White House. What a "F'ing" crybaby loser. "They cheated, it's not fair."  Believe that $hit if you want. I got some prime Florida real-estate for you suckers....come on down. I'll hook yall up.      

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Those weren’t official poll watchers that were kicked out. It was people off the streets who are normally allowed to observe coming in and harassing actual poll workers. No republicans were kicked out, that was just another lie you were told… and you believe it.

Wrong...Nobody needed to tell me anything. I know what I saw with my own eyes, and heard with my own ears. They played a clip of whoever was in charge kicking them out, and his exact words were "I want all Republican poll watchers out of this room, now!" All the Dems (many of them wearing BLM shirts by the way) cheered. That was followed by the windows being covered with poster board and (and used pizza boxes when they ran out of poster board).

You've got eyes don't you? What were they trying to hide?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Lol no. All the ballots from the surrounding areas are boxed and sealed and delivered to central locations for counting. That’s the process there. Always. This was thoroughly investigated and found to be, like EVERY OTHER CLAIM, absolutely nothing but a ginger mint.

I notice you didn't acknowledge that they resumed counting after telling everyone they could go for now because they weren't going to be counting anymore that night. You didn't watch the video, did you, because they admitted that and said they shouldn't have done any counting without the poll watchers present. (At 2:52 on the video).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Wrong...Nobody needed to tell me anything. I know what I saw with my own eyes, and heard with my own ears. They played a clip of whoever was in charge kicking them out, and his exact words were "I want all Republican poll watchers out of this room, now!" All the Dems (many of them wearing BLM shirts by the way) cheered. That was followed by the windows being covered with poster board and (and used pizza boxes when they ran out of poster board).

LOL...you're lying to yourself....something Trump has taught his clan to do...and you learned the lesson well!...when in doubt go with "alternative facts"...they never let you down....😪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

The ham sandwich's.

There were Muslims in the room.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Yeah. I also have a brain. Those were poll WATCHERS, not poll WORKERS. Anybody is allowed to watch, until they become disruptive for NO REASON. Then they are told to leave. That’s how a civil society works.

You honestly believe a Democrat stood up and said “all republicans leave so we can cheat.” And then the cheating happened and they got away with it? Lmfao. Ok. 

For fucks sake, Trump did better there than he did in 2016. Math, polls, recounts, court cases, recounts, experts, more recounts, lawsuits, and even partisan recounts alllll say you’re wrong, and there is nothing in the world that says you’re right. How?!? How?!? I must know how somebody can still think the election was stolen. Tell me how, LH. Please tell me how. Because votes were counted past midnight when they aren’t supposed to be?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I notice you didn't acknowledge that they resumed counting after telling everyone they could go for now because they weren't going to be counting anymore that night. You didn't watch the video, did you, because they admitted that and said they shouldn't have done any counting without the poll watchers present. (At 2:52 on the video).

No I didn’t. I saw the video 18 months ago. Those suitcases, or bins, or satchels, or whatever you call them are OFFICIAL BOXES USED TO TRANSPORT BALLOTS. All the sites in the area box them up the same way every single election. They deliver them to the central location for counting. 

So you’re making the leap from a few people broke a rule and didn’t follow correct procedure, even though it would have no affect on the outcome, to “Democrats stole the election.” It’s mind boggling… you’re believing it because you want it to be true. There’s no other reason.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Yeah. I also have a brain. Those were poll WATCHERS, not poll WORKERS. Show me where I said they were poll WORKERS. Anybody is allowed to watch, until they become disruptive for NO REASON. And, of course, you believe Republican poll watchers were disruptive, and Democrat poll watchers were angels, right? Of course that determination was made by a Democrat official. No conflict of interest there, huh?

You honestly believe a Democrat stood up and said “all republicans leave so we can cheat.” And then the cheating happened and they got away with it? Lmfao. Ok. I don't just believe it, I witnessed and heard it.

For fucks sake, Trump did better there than he did in 2016. Math, polls, recounts, court cases, recounts, experts, more recounts, lawsuits, and even partisan recounts alllll say you’re wrong, and there is nothing in the world that says you’re right. How?!? How?!? I must know how somebody can still think the election was stolen. Tell me how, LH. Please tell me how. Because votes were counted past midnight when they aren’t supposed to be without required poll watchers? FIFY 

Like all the Democrat apologists, you look past the point. There is a difference between a recount and an audit. We're not disputing that Biden got more votes, we're saying that many of those votes were fraudulent. And the court cases were nothing more than reenactments of Pontius Pilate washing his hands of the whole affair that he faced. The court wanted no part of getting in the middle of that election. They never even looked at any evidence...the trials were dismissed before they reached the evidentiary phase. They were dismissed for lack of standing, or they were too late, or the remedy the Republicans were seeking was too extreme...That one is my favorite...the courts said the ruling being sought would effectively disenfranchise thousands of voters (totally ignoring the fact that by NOT making that ruling, thousands of legitimate voters had their votes cancelled by illegitimate votes).

At least, Joe, you refrained from the usual Democrap claim that there WAS no evidence...unlike most of those cynics who seemingly don't know the difference between evidence and proof.

By the way JF, tell me how you can possibly believe that the senile oaf who only came out of his basement for a few hours every day, actually got 15 million more votes than the most popular Democrat president ever...Barack Obama. And don't give me the bull about how Trump's unpopularity caused that 15 million vote jump, because you've already stated above, that Trump did better than he did in 2016, (also surpassing Obama's 2012 totals by 8 million votes).

41 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Like all the Democrat apologists, you look past the point. There is a difference between a recount and an audit. We're not disputing that Biden got more votes, we're saying that many of those votes were fraudulent. And the court cases were nothing more than reenactments of Pontius Pilate washing his hands of the whole affair that he faced. The court wanted no part of getting in the middle of that election. They never even looked at any evidence...the trials were dismissed before they reached the evidentiary phase. They were dismissed for lack of standing, or they were too late, or the remedy the Republicans were seeking was too extreme...That one is my favorite...the courts said the ruling being sought would effectively disenfranchise thousands of voters (totally ignoring the fact that by NOT making that ruling, thousands of legitimate voters had their votes cancelled by illegitimate votes).

At least, Joe, you refrained from the usual Democrap claim that there WAS no evidence...unlike most of those cynics who seemingly don't know the difference between evidence and proof.

By the way JF, tell me how you can possibly believe that the senile oaf who only came out of his basement for a few hours every day, actually got 15 million more votes than the most popular Democrat president ever...Barack Obama. And don't give me the bull about how Trump's unpopularity caused that 15 million vote jump, because you've already stated above, that Trump did better than he did in 2016, (also surpassing Obama's 2012 totals by 8 million votes).

Easy answer, Trump's divisive rhetoric, and ridiculous number of lies scared the hell out of many Americans. Nobody loved Biden, but he was known for being a decent human being, not for being the smartest guy in the room. Trump's an unpredictable and dangerous loose canon. Anything could come out of his mouth and it does. That bad boy act is what attracts the morons. It's the dumbing down of America. He's just like us........NOT!  He's a con man, a manipulator. If he runs in 2024, 10-20, 30 million more voters will go to the polls than 2020. The Anti-Trump vote will be huge. We can't have him again.    

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I said Trump did better in Wayne County in 2020 than in 2016, and Biden did worse. That’s where you are claiming cheating occurred. Explain the logic… they cheated but intentionally cheated for the other guy? They’re bad cheaters? What is it?

And there are upwards of 25 million more individuals of voting age in this country than when Obama was elected. I haven’t looked, but I bet he got more votes than George Washington, too.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I said Trump did better in Wayne County in 2020 than in 2016, and Biden did worse.

Nobody has claimed that they took away votes from Trump (at least not in Wayne County). The fraud that is claimed is that fraudulent votes were created/counted for Biden.

What did Biden run for in Wayne County in 2016? I assume your reference is compared to Hillary's 2016 total. Five states stopped counting (or did they) simultaneously, perhaps to calculate how many votes they needed to add to those totals to make up for Trump's surprising strength. They weren't prepared to do that for Hillary because they were certain she would win. If they added fraudulent votes to Biden's totals, they only needed to add enough to win...they were not concerned about how that compared to Hillary's totals.

You find nothing suspicious about how the sudden surge in Biden votes (shown as vertical lines on graphs), occurred immediately after the windows were poster-boarded in Detroit, so they could count without Republican poll watchers, and immediately after the hidden bins of ballots were pulled out from under the table in Atlanta GA, and also counted without Republican poll watchers.🙄

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2022 at 11:48 PM, Slotback Right said:

The fraud that is claimed is that fraudulent votes were created/counted for Biden.

Ok. So that should be very easy to prove. When it comes to voter participation rates, it should be very easy to gauge whether or not there was any manipulation in Wayne County. The number of registered voters was already set in stone, so by just adding Biden votes without any registrations associated would cause the voter participation rate to be artificially higher than everywhere else. Everywhere you're alleging this happened would show the same thing.  If they took away votes from Trump in certain places like you also said, there would likely either be a decrease in voter participation in those places or a suspiciously low increase. 

So let's look at Wayne County. 788k votes in 2016 and 867k in 2020. That's good for a 10% increase in voter turnout. There are 83 counties in Michigan, and at 10% Wayne County ranks 78th when it comes to increase in voter turnout. 78 out of 83 is exactly the opposite of what you would expect to see with the cheating you're alleging. What you're suggesting is that Wayne County and Detroit, with a black population of 80%, actually went against historical trends, against all other comparable counties in the country (lower % for Biden in Detroit than L.A. County, Fulton County, Dane County, Philadelphia County, and many more), and against all logic and reason and voted for a Republican in record numbers. 

Why would Detroit vote so much differently than L.A., Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Cleveland, or even so drastically differently from the way they have voted for decades. Detroit voter participation went up a whopping 1%. Turnout nationwide was 67%. Black turnout was 63%, but Detroit with an 80% black population couldn't crack 50% voter participation.

They weren't prepared to do that for Hillary because they were certain she would win. If they added fraudulent votes to Biden's totals, they only needed to add enough to win...they were not concerned about how that compared to Hillary's totals.

If one is cheating, they damn sure better be concerned how it compared to Hillary's totals. And how it compares to the rest of the state. And how it compares to the county and state historically. And how it compares to the results in all other 50 states. The laundry list of things they would have needed to know ahead of time is nearly endless. And many of those things they would have needed to know were going to happen in the future. 

You find nothing suspicious about how the sudden surge in Biden votes (shown as vertical lines on graphs), occurred immediately after the windows were poster-boarded in Detroit, so they could count without Republican poll watchers

No, I do not find anything suspicious when a college intern plugging in numbers fucks something up. You might find something suspicious about the timing of the poster-boarded windows, but I do not. I don't see how poster boarded windows in Detroit are related to an error in reporting a vote total from Shiawassee County. The "surge" came when that county reported 153,710 votes for Biden when it should have been 15,371. They added a zero on to the end, presumably by accident but maybe it was supposed to be a funny joke. Regardless, the vote total reported was close to 3x the population of the entire county. Suffice to say, it was pretty obviously an error and was noticed immediately. The vote total was corrected within 45 minutes, was it not? 

immediately after the hidden bins of ballots were pulled out from under the table in Atlanta GA, and also counted without Republican poll watchers.🙄

Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Poll Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave

Gabriel Sterling is the Republican voting system implementation manager. 

Here is the sworn affidavit from Secretary of State Chief Investigator Frances Watson. It's a quick and easy read and will answer all your questions. The things she swears to in here would be very easy to disprove if they were actually false statements. Alas, nobody has come forward and attempted to do that. 

It's not interesting why nobody has challenged Watson's sworn affidavit? Is it also not interesting that everyone involved completely changes their tune once it enters legal territory and there's a penalty for lying? Sidney Powell, instead of releasing the Kracken, opted for the Tucker Carlson defense and claimed she was never serious and no reasonable person would believe her claims of election fraud. Interesting defense of the "truth." I bet you'll be hearing a whole lot more of the actual truth, along with a lot of "I plead the 5th" in the coming years. It's not your fault you've been lied to by someone you trust, but lied to you have been.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, GoBigBlack said:

So you’re making the leap from a few people broke a rule and didn’t follow correct procedure, even though it would have no affect on the outcome, to “Democrats stole the election.” It’s mind boggling…

"you ain't black" got the most votes ever....

...mind boggling

xD