DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

FBI leaks fake story and MSM runs with it in an attempt to make plausible. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-fbi-official-trump-nuclear-information-highest-price-tag-2022-9?amp

rinse and repeat

did you read the story you posted?..one FBI guy said the info. might have high value based on him stealing it...makes sense- why would he take those particular files?....they/he didn't say he was "trying to sell" them...nice try again!....🙄

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

More Fake News that was spread by the MSM. How do you think these got this information? What was the source and why? Do you ever ask questions?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-nuclear-codes-save-america-b2144137.html?amp

LOL..the "Independent"...never heard of them...part of the MSM??....LOL...sure...if you say so...🙄

Just now, DBP66 said:

did you read the story you posted?..one FBI guy said the info. might have high value based on him stealing it...makes sense- why would he take those particular files?....they/he didn't say he was "trying to sell" them...nice try again!....🙄

But the story is all hearsay to put out to the sheep such as yourself. Ever ask why or who leaked it! Which is a crime in itself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Ok show me proof Trump stole Nuclear information? And where did this ex-fbi agent get this information? 

truth is we may never know what was in the "top secret" files he stole..that's why they're "top secret" and "classified" info. which no private citizen has the right to have possession of. The FBI agent gave an opinion.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

It would be a crime for the person who ratted trump out to the fbi to leak to the media? Why?

Couple reason, there are whistle blower steps to take especially with classified information and if your part of the FBI it’s illegal to leak information of any investigation. Also it’s illegal to make up stuff. There’s that as well. And once we find out this is complete BS you can ship that 1g my way.

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

If Trump broke the law it would be leaked without a doubt.

he DID break the law...that's why he's in court now trying to defend himself...what are you missing here??...a lot it seems...he took files he had no right to take and didn't return them when given a chance...he's a thief...until he proves he's not....he got CAUGHT red-handed with 20 boxes of top secret info. which he said he didn't have...and wrote a letter saying so...and you're calling people "sheep"??...LOL...oh the irony!!....🙄

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Couple reason, there are whistle blower steps to take especially with classified information and if your part of the FBI it’s illegal to leak information of any investigation. Also it’s illegal to make up stuff. There’s that as well. And once we find out this is complete BS you can ship that 1g my way.

Point went right over your head. You’re pretty damn sure the leak came from the FBI and not the person who alerted the FBI… or anyone else. Why’s that?

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he DID break the law...that's why he's in court now trying to defend himself...what are you missing here??...a lot it seems...he took files he had no right to take and didn't return them when given a chance...he's a thief...until he proves he's not....he got CAUGHT red-handed with 20 boxes of top secret info. which he said he didn't have...and wrote a letter saying so...and you're calling people "sheep"??...LOL...oh the irony!!....🙄

He’s not it court, you’d love to believe it. Let me know when he’s charged and convicted of a crime ok.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Oh ok looking for an out I see. You think for second if Trump “stole” nuclear codes he wouldn’t be charged with a crime?

Uh, yeah. 

I have a real life with a family and a job and a community I’m involved in, and I don’t scroll twitter all day for news. Let me know when this story is debunked and it’s confirmed there was zero information on anything nuclear. 

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

Uh, yeah. 

I have a real life with a family and a job and a community I’m involved in, and I don’t scroll twitter all day for news. Let me know when this story is debunked and it’s confirmed there was zero information on anything nuclear. 

Will do - have the 1g ready.