DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

That’s not the bet. You’re claiming the nuke story is a bullshit lie made up by the DOJ. I’m saying you’re wrong and will bet you any amount of money that the leak is accurate. 

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

US Nuclear Docs....not some BS hit job. So we are clear.

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Iran...Big O...Deal...insurance...

Embarrassment gets no light of day...

no way to prove a win or loss

from some anonymous newspaper.

:o

PS: just sayin'

(Guesstimations LOLOL) 

BTW: It's just gonna be an argument...

...by design.

O.o

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

Iran...Big O...Deal...insurance...

Embarrassment gets no light of day...

no way to prove a win or loss

from some anonymous newspaper.

:o

PS: just sayin'

(Guesstimations LOLOL) 

BTW: It's just gonna be an argument...

...by design.

O.o

If nothing comes out it didn't happen and I'll gladly take the Dub.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Do we know of any docs that aren't U.S.? You're gonna have to elaborate, I'm not sure what you mean by "BS hit job."

51 minutes ago, Warrior said:

If nothing comes out it didn't happen and I'll gladly take the Dub.

If nothing comes out, then the bet expires and nobody wins. You're saying that if the bet never gets settled then... you win? Huh?

13 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Do we know of any docs that aren't U.S.? You're gonna have to elaborate, I'm not sure what you mean by "BS hit job."

If nothing comes out, then the bet expires and nobody wins. You're saying that if the bet never gets settled then... you win? Huh?

The spin I'm hearing is that the Nuclear info is supposedly is not ours but from a foreign country. 

BS - if nothing comes out it didn't happen. You Lose. 

39 minutes ago, Warrior said:

The spin I'm hearing is that the Nuclear info is supposedly is not ours but from a foreign country. 

BS - if nothing comes out it didn't happen. You Lose. 

What spin are you talking about, because I'm not seeing any spin? It's been the exact same claim throughout. At no point in time anywhere in this thread did anyone say "U.S. Nuclear info." Every single reference has been made to "nuclear info," and what I posted and you doubted specifically stated in the headline "Highly classified documents held at Mar-a-Lago contained foreign nuclear secrets." The bet is on the accuracy of the leak. Are you now conceding that the leak was likely accurate but want to place a bet an entirely different and unrelated bet on whether or not the documents contained information on U.S. nuclear secrets or just on somebody else like Russia? 

I thought the bet was pretty clear, but you seem to want to change things. That's fine, but you just need to lay it out, man. 

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

What spin are you talking about, because I'm not seeing any spin? It's been the exact same claim throughout. At no point in time anywhere in this thread did anyone say "U.S. Nuclear info." Every single reference has been made to "nuclear info," and what I posted and you doubted specifically stated in the headline "Highly classified documents held at Mar-a-Lago contained foreign nuclear secrets." The bet is on the accuracy of the leak. Are you now conceding that the leak was likely accurate but want to place a bet an entirely different and unrelated bet on whether or not the documents contained information on U.S. nuclear secrets or just on somebody else like Russia? 

I thought the bet was pretty clear, but you seem to want to change things. That's fine, but you just need to lay it out, man. 

You're on, but if this is a nothing burger and disappears like the all do after the election I'll be sending my Venmo for payment in full. 

34 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You're on, but if this is a nothing burger and disappears like the all do after the election I'll be sending my Venmo for payment in full. 

Was the leak accurate? No? You win. Yes? I win. If the question cannot be answered with a yes or a no, how do you figure you win? Do you get paid out when you take Ohio State -3 and they win by a field goal? Come on, man. 

If that’s the case, there cannot be an end date. Bet is open until resolution. Then when der Fuhrer, Baron Trump, releases the unredacted search warrant in 2047 I’ll Venmo you your thousand dollars. 

22 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Was the leak accurate? No? You win. Yes? I win. If the question cannot be answered with a yes or a no, how do you figure you win? Do you get paid out when you take Ohio State -3 and they win by a field goal? Come on, man. 

If that’s the case, there cannot be an end date. Bet is open until resolution. Then when der Fuhrer, Baron Trump, releases the unredacted search warrant in 2047 I’ll Venmo you your thousand dollars. 

You have no clue, was anything done eligibility? I bet not, fishing 

29 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Just curious in your mind how do we determine a winner by 12/31 if this things goes away?

We don’t. We just go on with living our lives. There’s a good chance we never find out, and you want to win if we never find out. That’s an interesting take, for sure, but I will not be agreeing to that. If you want to make some sort of timeline bet then that’s different. I’m not combining the two.

39 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You have no clue, was anything done eligibility? I bet not, fishing 

What do you mean by “done eligibility”?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

We don’t. We just go on with living our lives. There’s a good chance we never find out, and you want to win if we never find out. That’s an interesting take, for sure, but I will not be agreeing to that. If you want to make some sort of timeline bet then that’s different. I’m not combining the two.

What do you mean by “done eligibility”?

Yup, what I thought.

typing and driving..a no no.

Quick question, same exact scenario but change Trump’s name to you pick Biden, Bush, Clinton or Obama is this even in the news? Everyone with have a brain knows exactly what this is about. 

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

Yup, what I thought.

typing and driving..a no no.

Quick question, same exact scenario but change Trump’s name to you pick Biden, Bush, Clinton or Obama is this even in the news? Everyone with have a brain knows exactly what this is about. 

What is “what you thought”? 

You're turning a simple yes or no bet into something we need the Rosetta Stone to decipher and I don’t understand why you want an inconclusive bet to be declared a winner in your favor. 

We don’t need a hypothetical here. The name was Clinton and I do remember it being somewhat newsworthy. It was only front page news for… years?

Here’s a thought…who would win between the 67 Packers and 77 Cowboys?  

answer- NO ONE CARES and can’t prove it…a useless back and forth with insults…sound familiar on this side of the forum?
just curious what else you can be doing…spending time with family…friends…maybe a home project?

it’s the same old shit….and when you log off what was accomplished?
hey I really showed that poster…who I will never meet. 🤔

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

What is “what you thought”? 

You're turning a simple yes or no bet into something we need the Rosetta Stone to decipher and I don’t understand why you want an inconclusive bet to be declared a winner in your favor. 

We don’t need a hypothetical here. The name was Clinton and I do remember it being somewhat newsworthy. It was only front page news for… years?

And that Clinton actually broke the law and walked, remember Comey saying so but didn’t feel it was enough to charge?

just asking for the parameters of the bet so we have a clear winner. It ain’t hard, I’m even giving you 1st opportunity. 

12 hours ago, Warrior said:

And that Clinton actually broke the law and walked, remember Comey saying so but didn’t feel it was enough to charge?

just asking for the parameters of the bet so we have a clear winner. It ain’t hard, I’m even giving you 1st opportunity. 

Yeah, I remember that happening because it was front-page news for years, despite you just claiming there’s a double standard and there would be no coverage if it were a Dem. That was not a particularly sound argument.

Thank you, but I did that and after you agreed to the terms you started throwing out different stipulations and wanted to change the bet. You also wanted to get paid in the event the bet is never settled. Just go ahead and lay it all out up front so we don’t have to keep changing the rules and moving the goalposts.

45 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Yeah, I remember that happening because it was front-page news for years, despite you just claiming there’s a double standard and there would be no coverage if it were a Dem. That was not a particularly sound argument.

Thank you, but I did that and after you agreed to the terms you started throwing out different stipulations and wanted to change the bet. You also wanted to get paid in the event the bet is never settled. Just go ahead and lay it all out up front so we don’t have to keep changing the rules and moving the goalposts.

The double standard is it was Trump he’d be in a cell right now, that is dbl standard. 

With Trump they go looking for crimes vs investigate a crime. 

Lay out the terms by 12/31

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

The double standard is it was Trump he’d be in a cell right now, that is dbl standard. 

With Trump they go looking for crimes vs investigate a crime. 

Lay out the terms by 12/31

Personally I’d want to know why one would be prosecuted and one wouldn’t before claiming it was political. The crime Hillary would have been charged with is prosecuted less than 20% of the time. Math would suggest it would have been more likely to have been political if she were prosecuted. But while there are similarities between the two, they are not the same thing. 

I’ll get those terms drafted up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 5:04 PM, GoBigBlack said:

GoBigBlack, we get those Nuke codes Trump was trying to sell per the MSM you bought hook, line and sinker? You know the big National Security risk. I'll send my Venmo around Christmas. 

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you made the "claim" the MSM reported he was "trying to sell" the documents...they never did...they just said he possessed them....🙄

FBI leaks fake story and MSM runs with it in an attempt to make plausible. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-fbi-official-trump-nuclear-information-highest-price-tag-2022-9?amp

rinse and repeat

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2