DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

I did not edit your post. It’s all there for us to see. You clearly said “I don’t think.”

When you delete most of the post, it's called "editing".

You're welcome.

So now we've established that you are either stupid or a liar, or both. Not a great day for you.

🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

long story short...top secret files were found in a former Presidents private home a year and a half after he left office...so why did he steal them and not return them when asked...and then lie about returning all files...CSI show?...no...this is a 3hr. movie....😉

Says a leak in The NY Times. How May times had The NY Times received false “leaked” information in the last 6 years? At some point you’ve got to start to say maybe they are full of sheeet…

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Says a leak in The NY Times. How May times had The NY Times received false “leaked” information in the last 6 years? At some point you’ve got to start to say maybe they are full of sheeet…

Unnamed sources have confirmed to me that Dumbass66 will continue indefinitely to believe any steaming pile that anyone tells him, as long as it is anti-Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Oh we know, we’ve watched you chase your tail for the past 6 years. 

how much do you think Trump pays each day for all his lawyers for the multiple court cases he's involved in...a million?...they got him...and continue to get him...he was in court a few weeks ago....you can only appeal and plead the 5th for so long....😉

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how much do you think Trump pays each day for all his lawyers for the multiple court cases he's involved in...a million?...they got him...and continue to get him...he was in court a few weeks ago....you can only appeal and plead the 5th for so long....😉

Keep me posted when they “get him”. You think I’ll need to wait another 6 years?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, concha said:

Do you honestly, seriously care?

Not at all. But we are in complete agreement. Doing something like intentionally misquoting someone to make it look like they said and/or meant something they did not say or mean would make one not only a liar and a clown, but possibly stupid, as well. I told you as much during our first exchange when you did precisely that. I was merely making fun of you here by reminding you what a stupid, lying clown you are, and thought of no better way than imitation to highlight that fact. However, I overestimated your ability to remember anything prior to breakfast.

Your reply was priceless… couldn’t have written it better myself. You literally just called yourself a liar, stupid, or both and followed it up with an emoji suggesting you’re also a clown. You won the internet today, and our hearts forever.

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Not at all. But we are in complete agreement. Doing something like intentionally misquoting someone to make it look like they said and/or meant something they did not say or mean would make one not only a liar and a clown, but possibly stupid, as well. I told you as much during our first exchange when you did precisely that. I was merely making fun of you here by reminding you what a stupid, lying clown you are, and thought of no better way than imitation to highlight that fact.. However, I overestimated your ability to remember anything prior to breakfast.

Your reply was priceless… couldn’t have written it better myself. You literally just called yourself a liar, stupid, or both and followed it up with an emoji suggesting you’re also a clown. You won the internet today, and our hearts forever.

I did all that? Wow.

Glad you don't care. Lots of typing to say it though. I'm guessing my posts matter lots more to you than vice versa. 👍

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, concha said:

I did all that? Wow.

Glad you don't care. Lots of typing to say it though. I'm guessing my posts matter lots more to you than vice versa. 👍

Considering you absolutely, positively must get the last word in, I promise you they don’t. I’m typing to you from the same place I always do — the shitter. So go ahead and get the last word in. Or will you not now because I just told you to? That was a question, right? 

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Considering you absolutely, positively must get the last word in, I promise you they don’t. I’m typing to you from the same place I always do — the shitter. So go ahead and get the last word in. Or will you not now because I just told you to? That was a question, right? 

I hope you have a pleasant and successful dump while you think about me.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

In Trump's suitcases?....any idea why he had top secret files at his home?...or why he lied in June and said all files were returned...and then they find 20 more boxes in August?...some in his office draw...why did he lie once again?...and why do so many of you guys give him a pass and look the other way??....sad!

Uh-Oh DBP, it may not matter anyway.

Ex-FBI Boss Says FBI Trump Search Warrant Could Be ‘Suppressed’

“I think the government would be concerned … there’s concern that the search warrant itself was overly broad from the get-go,” former top FBI counterintelligence official Kevin Brock said in a Tuesday interview, noting that the warrant allowed for the government to look for every document that was generated during Trump’s tenure as president.

“That just seems too inexcusably overbroad,” Brock told Just the News. “Now there’s indications that they (the FBI) collected much more than they were authorized to collect.”

Brock, who was promoted by former FBI Director Robert Mueller in 2004, then suggested that because of its scope, the warrant “could be suppressed … and they would lose access to anything that was collected throughout the search as a fruit of the poisonous tree.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-fbi-boss-says-fbi-trump-search-warrant-could-be-suppressed_4716522.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2022-09-08&utm_medium=email&est=LtEHgZlJtTC2YMZLKJB6sqXs8QOeLYg7QyS0KuWtimA4E1O3xwU%2FxG4H0SKzyA%3D%3D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

“I think the government would be concerned … there’s concern that the search warrant itself was overly broad from the get-go,” former top FBI counterintelligence official Kevin Brock said in a Tuesday interview, noting that the warrant allowed for the government to look for every document that was generated during Trump’s tenure as president.

“That just seems too inexcusably overbroad,” Brock told Just the News. “Now there’s indications that they (the FBI) collected much more than they were authorized to collect.”

Brock, who was promoted by former FBI Director Robert Mueller in 2004, then suggested that because of its scope, the warrant “could be suppressed … and they would lose access to anything that was collected throughout the search as a fruit of the poisonous tree.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-fbi-boss-says-fbi-trump-search-warrant-could-be-suppressed_4716522.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2022-09-08&utm_medium=email&est=LtEHgZlJtTC2YMZLKJB6sqXs8QOeLYg7QyS0KuWtimA4E1O3xwU%2FxG4H0SKzyA%3D%3D

Who'd have thought any possible "classified" evidence would ever see the light of day ? o.O

5 hours ago, Warrior said:

$1,000.00 Trump will not be found guilty on any charges in the next 12 months. You in?

That’s not the bet. You’re claiming the nuke story is a bullshit lie made up by the DOJ. I’m saying you’re wrong and will bet you any amount of money that the leak is accurate. 

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

That’s not the bet. You’re claiming the nuke story is a bullshit lie made up by the DOJ. I’m saying you’re wrong and will bet you any amount of money that the leak is accurate. 

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

Done - I'll send you my Venmo 12/31

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I’m open for bets on this one, too.