DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

maybe it's a risk to the people who live in the country in his files ??...🙄..stop being so naïve....

...and "Maybe" some alphabet agency armed some people with some stuff they shouldn't have...

...in which case it's probably not those citizens that would be worried. :o

PS: Stop being so naive. xD

BTW: "Maybe, maybe, maybe"....

...like maybe you got 'em this time !!!

O.o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Seriously….66 is king of we got him and cut and paste from the Onion…or what he was spoon fed from PBS….PBS😂 then Troll corrects him and around they go….going where? Nowhere!

because you and Troll aren't up to speed...LOL...far from it...I post stuff and you clowns have no idea what I'm talking about.... common knowledge...like all the legislation Biden passed and you had no clue?!?...sad...you'd learn a lot from PBS...believe me!...so you think Trump's innocent?....he didn't steal the files??....please explain why you and Troll believe that....thanks!

1 hour ago, Troll said:

...and "Maybe" some alphabet agency armed some people with some stuff they shouldn't have...

...in which case it's probably not those citizens that would be worried. :o

PS: Stop being so naive. xD

BTW: "Maybe, maybe, maybe"....

...like maybe you got 'em this time !!!

O.o

nice conspiracy you thought up!....any idea why Trump stole all those files?...🤡

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Want to compare Biden accomplishments vs. Trumps?  Didn’t think so.

files??..any idea??...LOL...accomplishments??...once again you have no clue...take a look at how much legislation each one passed and Biden is only 2 years on the job...do you remember how many "infrastructure weeks" Trump had??..LOL...not even close....😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Warrior said:

Do you have a clue how files leave the Whitehouse? Just say no and save everyone time. 

In Trump's suitcases?....any idea why he had top secret files at his home?...or why he lied in June and said all files were returned...and then they find 20 more boxes in August?...some in his office draw...why did he lie once again?...and why do so many of you guys give him a pass and look the other way??....sad!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Warrior said:

So the Nuke story was “leaked” a little while back but went away.  A judge puts a halt to the investigation until a 3rd party can review the docs that were taken from Trump’s place. Magically the nuke story is leaked back into the news and your idiots fall for this crap twice.

guess what...it only "went away" in your mind....why did he have those files??..it's a crime!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

In Trump's suitcases?....any idea why he had top secret files at his home?...or why he lied in June and said all files were returned...and then they find 20 more boxes in August?...some in his office draw...why did he lie once again?...and why do so many of you guys give him a pass and look the other way??....sad!

You got, he loaded up the Nuke codes in his suitcase and walked out the front door. You should be on one of those CSI shows.

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

guess what...it only "went away" in your mind....why does he have these files??..it's a crime!

How does it feel to go through life with a hand up your ass telling you what to think, say and believe? I’d say they think you’re stupid but they don’t think it they know it. 

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

You got, he loaded up the Nuke codes in his suitcase and walked out the front door. You should be on one of those CSI shows.

long story short...top secret files were found in a former Presidents private home a year and a half after he left office...so why did he steal them and not return them when asked...and then lie about returning all files...CSI show?...no...this is a 3hr. movie....😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

How does it feel to go through life with a hand up your ass telling you what to think, say and believe? I’d say they think you’re stupid but they don’t think it they know it. 

I don't know champ..you tell me....I bet you have a real good idea!....😉

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

So the Nuke story was “leaked” a little while back but went away.  A judge puts a halt to the investigation until a 3rd party can review the docs that were taken from Trump’s place. Magically the nuke story is leaked back into the news and your idiots fall for this crap twice.

Are you a betting man?