SJR Rights the Ship 🛳 and owns the bridge SJR 63 Saint Anthony’s NY 49 The St. Joe’s 500 🏁

FreeBird

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Stop sounding like GSB, fuck that, we need Peters Paramus DePaul SHP Delbarton pope John all to suck so we can go back to the original Big 3

Why settle with a Big 3 when we could have a Big 8; BC, DBP, SJR, SPP and Then PC, PJ, Delby, SHP or DePaul (4 of those 5). That would be 7 in league games for each team and a full round robin. And 2 OOS games. So this fits perfect with the season structure NJ has right now. 

42 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Why settle with a Big 3 when we could have a Big 8; BC, DBP, SJR, SPP and Then PC, PJ, Delby, SHP or DePaul (4 of those 5). That would be 7 in league games for each team and a full round robin. And 2 OOS games. So this fits perfect with the season structure NJ has right now. 

Can you imagine if big 3 had D1 Olinemen at every position, we’d be able to compete with the best of best in nation

52 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

You should be concentrating your commentary and attention on the fact that your defense has given up 73 points in 2 games..

how many points has Bosco  given up,? what about a Peters , they almost gave up 60 at halftime of SJP game

every team is flawed , Bergen might have lights out D but I think QB is subpar, I think y’all beatable 

15 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

how many points has Bosco  given up,? what about a Peters , they almost gave up 60 at halftime of SJP game

every team is flawed , Bergen might have lights out D but I think QB is subpar, I think y’all beatable 

of course we are beatable but I recognize that so I keep my commentary to the constructive side of the ledger. But at this point in the season (after 2 games) no one would bet against them. My point was that you are pointing out nonsense from a game that you had in hand & almost gave a way. After last season's underwhelming performance & when you have to go to Ramsey this Friday I would think there are more important facets of the SJR team & game plan the you should be  concentrating on. A loss this Friday, by one of your arch rivals in which they hang 30+ on you could have a devastating psychological effect on your young D. Seasons get away from you real quick when confidence is lost.

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

of course we are beatable but I recognize that so I keep my commentary to the constructive side of the ledger. But at this point in the season (after 2 games) no one would bet against them. My point was that you are pointing out nonsense from a game that you had in hand & almost gave a way. After last season's underwhelming performance & when you have to go to Ramsey this Friday I would think there are more important facets of the SJR team & game plan the you should be  concentrating on. A loss this Friday, by one of your arch rivals in which they hang 30+ on you could have a devastating psychological effect on your young D. Seasons get away from you real quick when confidence is lost.

these are great points.....but your acting like Freebird is an SJR coach.   he is nutty fan....each team has one or two...have no clue what will happen this friday...SJR has a lot to clean up. and also some coaching issues....late in 4th quarter opted not to take a 35 yard FG and went for on 4 & 6.....may have yardage wrong but it seemed within his distance....those 3 pts could have been huge...So Marangi needs to get his head out of his ass ....and get involved in defense....must say ..not a fan of the spread offense in general but cannot complain about results.and overall Gibbs new offense has worked.....SJR has the play makers...can Heinrich get it to them and or can the O line get a push for Willis / Tucci / Foster.....

Just now, SJR89 said:

these are great points.....but your acting like Freebird is an SJR coach.   he is nutty fan....each team has one or two...have no clue what will happen this friday...SJR has a lot to clean up. and also some coaching issues....late in 4th quarter opted not to take a 35 yard FG and went for on 4 & 6.....may have yardage wrong but it seemed within his distance....those 3 pts could have been huge...So Marangi needs to get his head out of his ass ....and get involved in defense....must say ..not a fan of the spread offense in general but cannot complain about results.and overall Gibbs new offense has worked.....SJR has the play makers...can Heinrich get it to them and or can the O line get a push for Willis / Tucci / Foster.....

I know he is an old SJR homer. I'm trying to refocus his attention to the task at hand (I think I will fail). SJR is beginning to take on the motto of the BC program from 2010 to 2020, if you can't stop'em then try and out score em. It can work until you run into a D that has the athleticism to keep your point total down. SJR right now reminds me of Guarantano led BC O that attempted to win games 42-37.  We are getting an understanding of what SJR brings to the table, the thing I have no clue on is where DBP is right now. They looked awful in all facets of that game Friday night. The vaunted O-line was pedestrian at best and the D line which was suppose to be the strength of the defense was gashed on the ground. They are up against another stud RB this Friday night and they better be ready.

• FreeBird changed the title to Saint Anthony’s NYC vs SJR
  • FreeBird changed the title to 7 Saint Anthony’s NYC vs 0 SJR
  • FreeBird changed the title to 14 Saint Anthony’s NYC vs 0 SJR
  • FreeBird changed the title to SJR Rights the Ship 🛳 and owns the bridge SJR 63 Saint Anthony’s NY 49 The St. Joe’s 500 🏁