Biden’s World…

FreeBird

4 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Does  2+2 = 4  a fact or Opinion<<<that's just math, outside math there's situations where 2+ 2 does not always = 4

Is Trump an obnoxious narcissist ?  You say Opinion, I say Fact.<<<it's a fact that it's yer opinion silly...

I gave the Facts above, you called them Opinions. <<and people can actually see who is misnomering here...

OH Well....<<  -1  xD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Does  2+2 = 4  a fact or Opinion

Is Trump an obnoxious narcissist ?  You say Opinion, I say Fact.

I gave the Facts above, you called them Opinions. 

OH Well....

Your claim was Trump was advocating for an "insurrection" then proceeded to go on about every time he opens his month and challenging the election. You say you've provided facts -  I'm just asking for evidence of your claims not your opinion or feelings. Which you haven't provided. 

Just wondering WHY  IT  IS.....

That when one enters "Biden's World"....

you never hear ANYTHING about policy, achievements, etc.

ALL ya hear is....trump this, trump that, blah, blah....I'm scared....orange man bad...etc.

PS: Yes, yes, we already KNOW it's actually all trumps fault...you know...

that you talk about him. 

in Biden's World.  9_9

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Your claim was Trump was advocating for an "insurrection" then proceeded to go on about every time he opens his month and challenging the election. You say you've provided facts -  I'm just asking for evidence of your claims not your opinion or feelings. Which you haven't provided. 

If it looks like duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, tastes like a duck, it's a ????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just wondering WHY  IT  IS.....

That when one enters "Biden's World"....

you never hear ANYTHING about policy, achievements, etc.

ALL ya hear is....trump this, trump that, blah, blah....I'm scared....orange man bad...etc.

PS: Yes, yes, we already KNOW it's actually all trumps fault...you know...

that you talk about him. 

in Biden's World.  9_9

Trump's a publicity whore. He dominates the airways. Biden is boring. Trump is anything but..

• Haha 1

Meanwhile ...

Back in "Biden's World"...

F-15's and Nukes? - Page 4 - Political Graffiti - SurfTalk

CMV: Biden's claim that you would need F15s and Nukes to fight the  government was incorrect : r/changemyview

yeah yer right ...

it may look good on the surface

but when you get down to the real nuts and bolts of it...

...not tooo stirring.

PS: Your boy Joey just claimed he ain't afraid of yer fake militia dirty dozen sooo....

...another -1  

9_9

BTW: complete with a C'MON MAAAAAAM xD

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Oh, the hanging chads, and the senile Palm Beach county residents with their butterfly voting ballots. I painfully remember the times. Trump's barking is different and more dangerous. He has the ear of right wing militias, anti-government wacko's (Oklahoma City) , KKK, proud boys, segregationist, nazis, and other hateful organizations that love military weapons of war. Many of the above mentioned crazy's don't need much egging on to "GO OFF." And Trump loves to push their buttons and gives them a wink and nod to legitimacy. To me that's dangerous as hell. No Chicken Little here. They are a real threat....2-2. 

you nailed it!....and the proof is in the pudding...look what happened 1-6-21...and they are just waiting to be told what to do next to be "Patriots"....SAD!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Troll said:

You mean ALL those super scary militias,

comprised of FOUR PEOPLE...

and EIGHT FBI agents ?!?!

...Talk about yer DIRTY DOZEN.  

Dirty Dozen Never Heard Of It GIF - Dirty Dozen Never Heard Of It -  Discover & Share GIFs

xD

how about the scary militias who were in hotels outside of D.C with loads of weapons on 1-6-21 waiting for their marching orders...those scary guys who's leaders are in jail....nut jobs you like to defend...😪

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

how about the scary militias who were in hotels outside of D.C with loads of weapons on 1-6-21 waiting for their marching orders...those scary guys who's leaders are in jail....nut jobs you like to defend...😪

link?    

PS: did they have  F15's ???

C'mon Man 

BTW: If it actually takes 8 agents to get 4 psychotics off the street, I'd still support it..

but if it were entrapping a  few idiots for political points, that's a much harder sell.   

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Troll said:

link?    

PS: did they have  F15's ???

C'mon Man 

BTW: If it actually takes 8 agents to get 4 psychotics off the street, I'd still support it..

but if it were entrapping a  few idiots for political points, that's a much harder sell.   

LOL..I come here and tell you about events that happened weeks ago and you Trumers all need "links"??..LOL..weak....you guys are so misinformed/disinformed it's not even funny.....go find a link yourself...pssst....search under 1-6-21 hearings...😉

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

The old “proof in pudding” evidence. You got him this time DP for sure! 

and what happened on 1-6-21 after Trump said he was going to lead the troops to the Capital after saying "fight" 21 times to the mob (who he knew had weapons) champ??.....but you only saw "tourists" having a good time??...🤡

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and what happened on 1-6-21 after Trump said he was going to lead the troops to the Capital after saying "fight" 21 times to the mob champ??.....but you only saw "tourists" having a good time??...🤡

Pssst....

"Biden's World"

Biden I Did That GIF - Biden I Did That - Discover & Share GIFs

You want to talk T...

there's a thread for that.

PS:image.jpeg.a00fe4353df181c1e5dd59e2031dab24.jpeg

BTW: You never said whether you agree with yer boy Schumer in that thread either...9_9

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and what happened on 1-6-21 after Trump said he was going to lead the troops to the Capital after saying "fight" 21 times to the mob (who he knew had weapons) champ??.....but you only saw "tourists" having a good time??...🤡

The truth is far from your reality. 
The FBI has provided substantiation that many of those arrested at the Capitol riots were Trump-supporting MAGA tourists swept up in a planned siege by outside extremist groups. Donald Trump had nothing to do with ‘ordering’ the siege.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Warrior said:

The truth is far from your reality. 
The FBI has provided substantiation that many of those arrested at the Capitol riots were Trump-supporting MAGA tourists swept up in a planned siege by outside extremist groups. Donald Trump had nothing to do with ‘ordering’ the siege.

you don't believe you own eyes and ears?...go watch his speech that day...it's all there....don't be scared of reality...it won't hurt you!

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you don't believe you own eyes and ears?...go watch his speech that day...it's all there....don't be scared of reality...it won't hurt you!

You ever do any research on your own or just spoon on the MSM narrative? Look at the timeline of his speech and the breach sometime. How’s that Jan 6th committee coming? Keep me posted 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

You ever do any research on your own or just spoon on the MSM narrative? Look at the timeline of his speech and the breach sometime. How’s that Jan 6th committee coming? Keep me posted 

how could the MSM spin the words and actions of Trump that day??....they couldn't....watch his speech if you want to see how to start an insurrection....it's all there to see and hear with YOUR OWN eyes and ears...no MSM spin...don't be scared!!

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..says the guy who has no clue of what legislation Biden has passed....because Fox news didn't tell you....you need all the help I can give you here...😉

Lol dudes been asleep most of his term…when he’s not falling down or reading from the teleprompter…word for word…including what’s in the parentheses…can’t believe you defend great great grandpa and his hairy legs that the kids like to swim underwater to play with 🤮 

• Sad 1