The red wave....

DBP66

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

If you don’t like it. Move. You can only complain if you didn’t vote for him, AND are actively trying to move. It sucks it has to come to that, but it’s the way it works. Look at NYC. They voted for all the people who have created the crime disaster. You deserve what you vote for. I will only sympathize with you if you didn’t vote for them and are trying the best you can to move.  

You move. Florida felon. 

Dive in the Red Sea.

Surf the curl, catch it and hang ten..........

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Look at NYC. They voted for all the people who have created the crime disaster. You deserve what you vote for. I will only sympathize with you if you didn’t vote for them and are trying the best you can to move.  

Crime in New York City has been going down for almost 40 years. It's currently at or near historic lows.

Maybe the people who actually live there and know what's happening didn't vote based on a fake, manufactured crime narrative pushed by dishonest Republicans who are seeking political power?

• Thanks 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

You surprised?  Trust me they aren't interested in his ideas or thoughts he just has to be a good puppets and push the button the party leaders tell him to.  That pretty much all either party leaders want from the newly elected state Senators. 

My mom is a physical therapist, this is so unhealthy for him fresh off a stroke, he’s got so much stress, he shouldn’t be doing all this shit  he needs to be home rehabilitating and being with family, i Dan live with a democrat winning I can’t deal with someone who is a vegetable at this point, that is not fair to the residents of PA cause physically and mental he is not fit to serve but it is what it is , like Harris says your gonna get what you voted for

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Crime in New York City has been going down for almost 40 years. It's currently at or near historic lows.

Maybe the people who actually live there and know what's happening didn't vote based on a fake, manufactured crime narrative pushed by dishonest Republicans who are seeking political power?

BINGO!...from a New Yorker...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don’t know about that. I do know all the videos and stories of non stop crime and violence can’t all be fake can they?

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

My mom is a physical therapist, this is so unhealthy for him fresh off a stroke, he’s got so much stress, he shouldn’t be doing all this shit  he needs to be home rehabilitating and being with family, i Dan live with a democrat winning I can’t deal with someone who is a vegetable at this point, that is not fair to the residents of PA cause physically and mental he is not fit to serve but it is what it is , like Harris says your gonna get what you voted for

You and you mom are Repubes.

You don't have his best interest at heart.

You laughed at him before now you want to fein concern?

GTFO.

Just now, FreeBird said:

what stress?.. be fit why... Just has to fly to DC sit in the meetings and push the yay or nay button like a good bot. no stress.. oh yeah and they have to serve on a committee.. They will probably put him on the study of cows farts as an energy source committee or some shit like that..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know about that. I do know all the videos and stories of non stop crime and violence can’t all be fake can they?

You're too Republican to learn.

That post is true but being who you are and how you process info, or rather how you can't process info, is a detrimental to no one but you.

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do know all the videos and stories of non stop crime and violence can’t all be fake can they?

And those videos served their purpose.

To rile up morons like you.

Guess what?

Crime happens every day in every city in America.

Just because cameras exist and social media allows every incident 3,000 miles away to be shared doesn't mean crime is spiraling out of control.

• Like 1