The red wave....

DBP66

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When did i say I wanted Open Borders?

When did I say I agreed with any of that... 

At this point Im picking between the lesser of 2 evils. 

Personally I dont agree with everything the Democrats want or do and I also think the party needs to be stronger.... 

But at the same time Republicans are strong and stupid.... 

Theyre addicted to power.... 

Trump became so ingrained in the party that he's practically Jesus now....  

Its hard to find a republican now a days that isn't a Trumpanzee... 

And then the BS thats latching on to the right... 

Representatives pushing conspiracy theories.... 

Flat out lies.... 

It doesnt matter the party has become a "Anything Goes as long as it doesnt hurt me directly" party for people who have more money than brain cells.... 

And the shit that people who represent your party say?

Do you even listen to it? 

MTG is loved by nazi's and Alt-rightist for a reason... 

look at her track record.... 

I dare you

Or are you just gonna stick your finger in your ear and go "La La La I cant hear you" 

Called you a nazi when they republicans have support from actual Nazis and klan members.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So was I champ, but I don’t consider myself a New Yorker. And you live in Orange County…not exactly a metropolis and not too long ago was considered the sticks.

so what do you consider yourself?....I live in NY all my life.....you live in Conn....that's why you're not a New Yorker. I'm a life long New Yorker....and ain't going nowhere!......😉

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Talking to the DP’s and Willie’s on this board is like talking to a lost women in a hot air balloon. 

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me." The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault.

Borrow but too good not to share.

I see why you are on the losing side.

You're a loser.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Will and ga 96 are 1000 % nazis

Why? Because they dont agree with you? 

I dont cosign with the "Everyone I dont like is a nazi" mentality.... 

Just because you're a republican doesn't mean you're an idiot 

Just because you're a dem doesn't mean you're a saint... 

Problem is the idiots from both parties have the loudest voices.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

More than there should be....

Let me help you.

At its height under the Democrats that founded it, Klan membership was over 2 million (in the 1920s) with estimates as high as 4 million.  This was in a nation of under 120 million.

Now, supposedly when the Klan supports Republicans, they number under 10,000 per the SPLC. That's about 0.003% of the population. For all intents and purposes, those assclowns are near extinct.

It would be really cool if people who throw around words like "klan" and "nazi" actually had the slightest effing clue what they were talking about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Why? Because they dont agree with you? 

I

because  they hate white people, I know you have  to defend ga and will cause they share the same skin color as you but cmon know it don’t take scientists to see the hate in their hearts over someone’s skin color 

A few years before he died in exile from Nazism, the Austrian novelist Robert Musil delivered a lecture in Vienna, ‘On Stupidity’ (1937). At its heart was the idea that stupidity was not mere ‘dumbness’, not a brute lack of processing power. Dumbness, for Musil, was ‘straightforward’, indeed almost ‘honourable’. Stupidity was something very different and much more dangerous: dangerous precisely because some of the smartest people, the least dumb, were often the most stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

because  they hate white people, I know you have  to defend ga and will cause they share the same skin color as you but cmon know it don’t take scientists to see the hate in their hearts over someone’s skin color 

I hate no one. It is not good to hate. Hate will consume you. It will make you sick. It will make you irrational. It will cloud your mind. It will make you do the wrong thing, thinking it is the right thing. 

You are so naive. I have not espoused one once of hate on this forum. I have been bringing to you uncomfortable truth. Your resistance to it has exposed your thought process when dealing with major life issues. Do not project your ineptitude forward onto those that oppose you. Not all are as gullable as yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Let me help you.

At its height under the Democrats that founded it, Klan membership was over 2 million (in the 1920s) with estimates as high as 4 million.  This was in a nation of under 120 million.

Now, supposedly when the Klan supports Republicans, they number under 10,000 per the SPLC. That's about 0.003% of the population. For all intents and purposes, those assclowns are near extinct.

It would be really cool if people who throw around words like "klan" and "nazi" actually had the slightest effing clue what they were talking about.

and what's the number one threat to our Nation in 2022?...right wing extremist groups...the guys you like and support....today's version of the KKK....😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and what's the number one threat to our Nation in 2022?...right wing extremist groups...the guys you like and support....today's version of the KKK....😉

Nice try….more like fentanyl that is flowing over our unsecured borders…and let’s not forget the gang members, cocaine, child molesters etc. too bad they didn’t drop off a few bus loads in your barn.😉

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nice try….more like fentanyl that is flowing over our unsecured borders…and let’s not forget the gang members, cocaine, child molesters etc. too bad they didn’t drop off a few bus loads in your barn.😉

no....its not a "try"....that's what our F.B.I. has told us for a few years now...it's a fact...right-wing extremist groups are the #1 threat...all those nutty Proud Boys and Oath Keepers...and we saw them in action!.....turn off Fox news sometime and get up to speed...Fox is all about scaring people 24/7....you need a serious shot of reality!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

no....its not a "try"....that's what our F.B.I. has told us for a few years now...it's a fact...right-wing extremist groups are the #1 threat...all those nutty Proud Boys and Oath Keepers...and we saw them in action!.....turn off Fox news sometime and get up to speed...Fox is all about scaring people 24/7....you need a serious shot of reality!

U are both so wrong , number one threat is the creakhead. In the White House Hunter Freebase Biden