Texas HS Football makes Superbowl History

DevilDog

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jim Kelly vs Jeff Hostetler Super Bowl 25

Thanks for the info. PA has had great NFL QBs. Texas for so many years were an I formation RB state and had a lot of great NFL RBs.  When the State went spread ahead of other States it changed and the Big 12 embraced the changes.  They are also from the same Conference.  I expect this to continue.  Hell Purdy is a Big 12 Kid.  3 of 4 in the Conference Championship were Big 12 kids. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There have been 57 Super Bowls now...... I'm glad Texas has finally joined the party. There seems to be one small hat texan turning it into a Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras parade

Anyways, does the State of Arizona, Arizona St or Arizona even have a player on a Super Bowl roster???

If it weren't for Chandler High School you would be more irrelevant than you already are now. Keep pumping that Arizona news though.

Who brought up Arizona? Arizona's prowess or lack thereof has nothing to do with this conversation, just as Chandler High has nothing to do with schools like Hamilton, Basha, Saguaro, Centennial, Chaparral, Liberty, Red Mountain, etc, etc, notching notable out of state wins over the past decade.

You tried to dunk on Texas football while omitting the important context that 1) you're referencing a two year  old article; and 2) come next weekend that four of the past six Super Bowl champs will have had a Texan starting the game. It's not possible to emphasize just how bad you are at this.

34 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Who brought up Arizona? Arizona's prowess or lack thereof has nothing to do with this conversation,

I did.....just as you brought up LSU and La-Tech. You really only read what you want to read, right?...... and you're not tremendously skilled at that.

La-Tech has more players in the Super Bowl than Arizona State and Arizona combined. 

Like I said. I'm glad Texas has finally joined the party when it comes to Super Bowl QB's. 

Cya woodyson...

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's really sad and pathetic when you think about it.

57 Super Bowls......ZEROs for Arizona and Florida.

smdh

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Indiana has 4

Connecticut has 1

Florida has ZERO.

I guess it really does make sense when you think about it.

CanineMasculineIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

This clown found one thing on planet earth that Louisiana is not a fucking disgrace in and now will milk it for the next 2 decades. 

Louisiana high school football teams are gonna get the shit beat out of them again and again and again, and his excuse is gonna be “But Terry Bradshaw and The Mannings were apart of a lot of Super Bowls” LMAO!!!! What a pussy

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I did.....just as you brought up LSU and La-Tech. You really only read what you want to read, right?...... and you're not tremendously skilled at that.

La-Tech has more players in the Super Bowl than Arizona State and Arizona combined. 

Like I said. I'm glad Texas has finally joined the party when it comes to Super Bowl QB's. 

Cya woodyson...

You brought LaTech into the conversation when you referenced Terry Bradshaw in a conversation about a pair of former Texas prep quarterbacks. I brought LSU into the conversation to illustrate how dumb your point is. Is it stupid to say LaTech is a better programs than LSU contrary to the actual on-field realities? Yes it's stupid, and it's adhering to the same logic that says Louisiana is superior to Texas in high school football because David Woodley was carried to a Super Bowl by the Killer Bees defense.

7 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

You brought LaTech into the conversation when you referenced Terry Bradshaw in a conversation about a pair of former Texas prep quarterbacks. I brought LSU into the conversation to illustrate how dumb your point is. Is it stupid to say LaTech is a better programs than LSU contrary to the actual on-field realities? Yes it's stupid, and it's adhering to the same logic that says Louisiana is superior to Texas in high school football because David Woodley was carried to a Super Bowl by the Killer Bees defense.

Whatever....... stay on the page with us.

I'm cutting Arizona some slack after thinking about it because they've only been playing competitive football 9 or 10 years.

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

The real Texas history is they really have NO history when it comes to starting Super Bowl QBs and winning starting Super Bowl QBs .

Louisiana does though.....9 Super Bowl wins and 15 QB starts.

https://www.chron.com/sports/texans/slideshow/Super-Bowl-starting-quarterbacks-state-high-school-199713.php

Florida is actually worse than Texas though.

That said. Don't let me ruin the beast texas and texas parade. Carry on!

Screenshot_20230203-072447-827.png

Where did you learn to count?

Drew Brees (XLIV), 44 (2009)

Nick Foles (LII), 52 (2018)

Patrick Mahomes (LIV), 54 (2020)

Patrick Mahomes (LV), 55 (2021) 

Matthew Stafford (LVI), 56 (2022)

Patrick Mahomes (LVII), 57 (2023)

Jalen Hurts (LVII), 57 (2023)

This Super Bowl will mark at least the 7th start for a Texas quarterback.

Texas quarterbacks have started in 5 of the last 6 Super Bowls.

Texas quarterbacks have at least 4 Super Bowl wins, soon to be 5, so I think Texas is just fine 😌

Thank you very much.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This clown found one thing on planet earth that Louisiana is not a fucking disgrace in and now will milk it for the next 2 decades. 

Louisiana high school football teams are gonna get the shit beat out of them again and again and again, and his excuse is gonna be “But Terry Bradshaw and The Mannings were apart of a lot of Super Bowls” LMAO!!!! What a pussy

Dude tried to build a Louisiana superiority argument that involved David Woodley. This was David Woodley:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WoodDa00.htm

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

48B19FFA-03A6-483A-9FD2-86AAC130E550.jpeg

Actually 3 including Travis Kelsey.   He's crossed over that cultural paradigm.  Dude is a straight brother. To include exuberant TD celebrations. B4 game and in the game and after.  Hes talking straight B.S.  He's more Brotha than the 2 Brothas. 😆 And he love dem Sista's.  Kelsey has gotten more Sista ass on accident than Mahomes has in his lifetime.  

Dude has this going. 

Travis Kelce black women. 364.3M TickTok views. 

• Haha 1

I will assure you he's had Collard Greens, Sweet Potato Pie and Corn Bread on Thanksgiving.  Brothas in the NFL complain he gets away with stuff they get complained about.  It's a privilege to hang out in a black babershop.  Those are cultural dens. Homie is straight comfortable in that environment 

9 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Dude tried to build a Louisiana superiority argument that involved David Woodley

No one tried to build anything, cactus brain.

Woodley is on the list however good or bad he was. 

My list was factual and was also mentioned by MaxPreps who also posted the same exact thing...... sorry that upsets you so much.

These Texas QBs can thank Louisiana's Doug Williams for breaking that barrier and myth that a black QB cannot win a Super Bowl. In fact they should pay homage to Doug Williams.

And then there's Arizona and you. Nothing but zeros.

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My list was factual and was also mentioned by MaxPreps who also posted the same exact thing...... sorry that upsets you so much.

These Texas QBs can thank Louisiana's Doug Williams for breaking that barrier and myth that a black QB cannot win a Super Bowl. In fact they should pay homage to Doug Williams.

PS, cactus: when Arizona has a list you can shit on somebody else's list.

Why doesn't Arizona have a list???....that's the more important question and take.

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A list can be factual, stupid, randomized, and useless all at the same time. You've done nothing to disprove a single point I've made but instead lean on a series of poorly-constructed appeals to emotion and authority.

46 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

A list can be factual, stupid, randomized, and useless all at the same time. You've done nothing to disprove a single point I've made but instead lean on a series of poorly-constructed appeals to emotion and authority.

You are a nonfactor like your state.....accept it and move on.

End your pain of having to come up with "angles and bullshit". just to be in the conversation.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are a nonfactor like your state.....accept it and move on.

End your pain of having to come up with "angles and bullshit". just to be in the conversation.

My "angle" to be in this conversation was you were omitting some pretty significant information related to Texas quarterbacks in the Super Bowl. This is also what @SeaShells21 called you on. 

You've attempted to divert to non-sequitur crap about Arizona and Florida and your ass is chapped that nobody's taking the bait.