Texas HS Football makes Superbowl History

DevilDog

First time in NFL History both starting QB's for the Superbowl are African American.  Even more impressive both are Texas HS kids. bEast Texas vs GHA. For years no Texan had won a Superbowl till Drew Brees.  5 of the last 6 including the upcoming one had a Texas HS kid starting.  They are 3 - 1 only loss Mahomes to Brady.  A Texas QB will have won 4 of the last 6 Superbowls.   

Saints vs Patriots only one of last 6 with a non Texas kid.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Me too.  But I’m pulling for Hurts in this one 

ME 2222222 🙂 Win win both Texans a Mahomes also is the 1st Black QB to start in 3 and would be the 2st to win two and all this in The Glorious Month of Feb.  The anscetors must be rejoicing.  My SB spread will celebrate the Culture.  

bEast Texas kid.  Hard to beat.  Never won State in 4A. Dominating the NFL. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

ME 2222222 🙂 Win win both Texans a Mahomes also is the 1st Black QB to start in 3 and woyluld br the 2st to win two and all this in The Glorious Month of Feb.  The anscetots must be rejoicing.  My SB spread will celebrate the Culture.  

bEast Texas kid.  Hard to beat.  Never won State in 4A. Dominating the NFL. 

Never won state in TX? Must have clubbed a bunch of Louisiana teams in his career 😝

• Haha 2

The real Texas history is they really have NO history when it comes to starting Super Bowl QBs and winning starting Super Bowl QBs .

Louisiana does though.....9 Super Bowl wins and 15 QB starts.

https://www.chron.com/sports/texans/slideshow/Super-Bowl-starting-quarterbacks-state-high-school-199713.php

Florida is actually worse than Texas though.

That said. Don't let me ruin the beast texas and texas parade. Carry on!

Screenshot_20230203-072447-827.png

58 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Crapping on Texas when they've had four Super Bowl QBs since the last Louisiana one is peak Red Zone.

My big takeaway from that article is that LaTech and the formerly directional Louisianas are superior programs to LSU 🤡

There have been 57 Super Bowls now...... I'm glad Texas has finally joined the party. There seems to be one small hat texan turning it into a Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras parade

Anyways, does the State of Arizona, Arizona St or Arizona even have a player on a Super Bowl roster???

If it weren't for Chandler High School you would be more irrelevant than you already are now. Keep pumping that Arizona news though.

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There have been 57 Super Bowls now...... I'm glad Texas has finally joined the party. There seems to be one small hat texan turning it into a Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras parade

Anyways, does the State of Arizona, Arizona St or Arizona even have a player on a Super Bowl roster???

If it weren't for Chandler High School you would be more irrelevant than you already are now. Keep pumping that Arizona news though.

Louisiana is the laughing stock of the country. Can’t win a meaningful OOS game to save their life. Had 2 OOS games this past year with a pulse and lost both. This Red Flag puss was bragging in 2021 about their top ranked team beating a 5 loss OOS team who lost 50-7. Lol. Can’t make it up. The only problem is this clown has no shame. You can’t embarrass him any more than he’s already been embarrassed