Word on today's BNU Scrimmages

SJR 04

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I can't see BC firing nunz after this season because next year they will still have a lot of talent. 

If he doesn't win a state title the following year after McKenzie's class graduates than there could be a problem.

Nunzio to me and always has been in my eyes a perfect OC. Thats why he is. Let him go to the college level and come up with a crazy scheme with some 5* players and he can put 50 up on the board very easily. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I can't see BC firing nunz after this season because next year they will still have a lot of talent. 

If he doesn't win a state title the following year after McKenzie's class graduates than there could be a problem.

Actually I think that is valid point. Upsetting the apple cart with all that talent returning and who have played under his system for 3 years might be too much

Just now, HSFBfan said:

So in 8 years he has what 5 significant wins. Lost to Plant at Plant. Has he ever played any other significant FL schools?? i dont believe so. Beating tampa catholic doesnt matter. should have beaten BG at home as well. I can go on and on

Plant was legit in 11 for one thing .... not a bad loss. 

BG part 2 was a signed sealed and delivered win if they got another first down late in game .... starting center's helmet comes off has to come out of the game. Backup center snaps ball over QBs head on 3rd and short and BC instead had to punt on 4th down.... BG scores td quickly to win the game when Cunningham found Alize jones in end zone. Side note I Have a feeling wimbush will find jones (now last name is Mack) for many scores this year in south bend. 

From my understanding a timeout would of allowed BC to put back in starting center and bad snap doesn't occur. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Plant was legit in 11 for one thing .... not a bad loss. 

BG part 2 was a signed sealed and delivered win if they got another first down late in game .... starting center's helmet comes off has to come out of the game. Backup center snaps ball over QBs head on 3rd and short and BC instead had to punt on 4th down.... BG scores td quickly to win the game when Cunningham found Alize jones in end zone. Side note I Have a feeling wimbush will find jones (now last name is Mack) for many scores this year in south bend. 

From my understanding a timeout would of allowed BC to put back in starting center and bad snap doesn't occur. 

Yes i know the situation that killed BC in that game i was there. Nunzio had to call a TO in that spot and get his starting center back in the game and he failed to do that. I believe he had TO left in that point of the game. No Plant was not a horrible loss but why hasnt BC schedule another significant FL team since then??

1 minute ago, Canes1975 said:

He also lost to Cocoa at home. Cocoa is always a tough team but that is one game  he should of won.

Respect cocoa a lot but a bad loss. All BC had to do was key on tarean folston..... smother him. He got loose few times and threw a halfback td pass if not mistaken. Germano made few mistakes on goal line as well. 

Schedules

BC- DP, AW, MD, PC, SJR, SPP, PJ, DBP, SHP

Bosco- Byrnes, SHP, SFA, DP, DEL, SJR, PC, BC, SPP

SPP- Easy win, SJP, SHP, PC, DP, BC, SJR, Easy win, Bosco

PC- AW, DP, SHP, BC, SPP, PJ, DBP, SJR, DEL

SJR- Deerfield Beach, St John, DEL, BC, DBP, PJ, SPP, PC, DP

DP- BC, PC, DBP, HC, SPP, DEL, SHP, PJ, SJR 

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Schedules

BC- DP, AW, MD, PC, SJR, SPP, PJ, DBP, SHP

Bosco- PJ, Byrnes, SHP, SFA, DP, DEL, SJR, PC, BC

SPP- Easy win, SJP, SHP, PC, DP, BC, SJR, Easy win, Bosco