How the hell was this banned?

tommygun58

On 9/1/2017 at 2:18 PM, 1DayPGA said:

I think this was banned due to the fact at one point she was biting it. Other than that it was all good. 

There is something to be said for a female with dentures! You know, when I saw that commercial, I thought about the exploits of Slick Willy! THAT boy LUUUUVED his junk food!:)

On 9/4/2017 at 0:59 AM, ORabidOne said:

Yeah, that's what you'd expect the response to be, from a 21st century, metro sexual pansy!

Just busting balls, Rab.

Metro-sexual?  Putting on a collared polo shirt means I'm dressed up.

Raised in the country. How many deer have YOU skinned, and do you even know what it means to "run a trotline?" Been there, done that......many times.   

8 hours ago, LeftOnBase said:

Just busting balls, Rab.

Metro-sexual?  Putting on a collared polo shirt means I'm dressed up.

Raised in the country. How many deer have YOU skinned, and do you even know what it means to "run a trotline?" Been there, done that......many times.   

So! 

Have you ever tree lined about three miles the Ochlocknee  for catfish and then got drunk around the fire before taking turns going back and checking/rebaiting lines on a moonless night?! 

... Or gigged frogs from the wet spot on the side of RL Sears Rd.into the wee hours of the morning?!

Image result for scared face

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So! 

Have you ever tree lined about three miles the Ochlocknee  for catfish and then got drunk around the fire before taking turns going back and checking/rebaiting lines on a moonless night?! 

... Or gigged frogs from the wet spot on the side of RL Sears Rd.into the wee hours of the morning?!

Image result for scared face

We call them "bush hooks" with crawdads for bait......if that was what you were talking about....."tree lined." The crawdads were caught in water-filled ditches.

And, it's been a hot minute, but I've eaten my share of the fried up frog legs from gigging'em....but I've only been a handful of times.

All this hunting, fishing... in the Altamaha River swamp...or close.......Never been on the Ochlocknee.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 9:49 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

So! 

Sounds like a good way for a water moccasin to drop off a tree limb on to your back.

Flashlights, cowboy boots and gigs... throw the crawdads on the grill next to the frog legs. On the other grill you need some rabbit or squirrel with adolfs meat tenderizer, and some corn on the cob, while momma be fixin some baked beans and tater salad. Don't forget the ice cold beer...

• Haha 1